The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Can really tell the difference in the new pics!!

I know its disheartening when you feel like you've really given it your all, and to see 1/2lb or 1lb loss on the scales. I've deffo been there! A few times! But you just dust yourself up and give it everything for the next week and the scales soon catch up. I've had 2 weeks of brill losses, but the weeks before that was 1lb and stuff, even the 1/2lb the other week lol sometimes our bodies just arnt on the same level as our minds!!

You know the plans inside out, you give great advice on here and you're always so enthusiastic about slimming world. Hope you don't let this one week put you down. You're gonna be back up to 2st loss in no time x

Thanks hun! Last night and even early this morning I was really down about it, but the more I thought about it the more positive I've become. I've had a fantastic response and some of the best advice/support I could ask for on here. I've found that looking through my pictures and updating my weight loss album has really got me feeling motivated again. I completely feel back to my normal self now and ready to kick some SW butt again this week! Thanks for posting xxx

Stevie bear u look fab babe!!!!

I think that you got off lightly with false loss the week before and this week was like a 3 pounder but 2 went back for the other week.

It happens all the time!

Personal question but are you due on your period soon? That sometimes impacts one weeks weight loss.......

You've had wonderful support already on here! Here's to a great week x

Stevie bear u look fab babe!!!!

I think that you got off lightly with false loss the week before and this week was like a 3 pounder but 2 went back for the other week.

It happens all the time!

Personal question but are you due on your period soon? That sometimes impacts one weeks weight loss.......

You've had wonderful support already on here! Here's to a great week x

Thank you Elle!! :D

I think you're right. It's not * week or anything, but I definitely think I got away with murder last week! I am feeling a lot happier now and am just grateful that it was a loss! It's 6 weeks now until Christmas and I have 6lb to lose to get my Christmas wish - when I think of it that way I'd be ecstatic with 1lb a week!

Hope that you're having a great week and baby Isabel is feeling better soon. I just want to give her a big squishy hug, she is so cute :bighug: xxxx

Morning diary, Happy Thursday!! Almost the weekend :D

Had a really good day yesterday, and feeling back to my normal self now after a bit of disappointment on Tuesday night. I'm so proud of myself for sticking at it. I'm a major comfort eater, so it would have been so easy for me to hit the chocolate aisle after group, but I didn't!

Must get round to making some soup tonight, as I didn't get chance to last night.

This is how today is looking so far, think it will end up being another Green day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco Juicy Fruit Twist (Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS))

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) with Garlic & Herb Philly Light (HExA)
- Apple (S)
- Orange & Dark Chocolate Muller Light

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli & Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with Savoury Rice and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 4 x Mikado (2 Syns)
- Oatly Chocolate Drink (HExA)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 75g Garlic & Herb Philly Light & 200ml Oatly Chocolate Drink
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 2
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with mrs s! Stevie you are one of the biggest inspirations to me and even though I didn't pat I would alys come and look at your diary when I wanted some inspiration to get back into gear!

Well done on losing a pound this week and coming to terms with being sad about the amount.

Your food, as always looks brilliant and you tempt me to try red and green days but I wouldn't have a clue where to start!
Xxx

I couldn't agree more with mrs s! Stevie you are one of the biggest inspirations to me and even though I didn't pat I would alys come and look at your diary when I wanted some inspiration to get back into gear!

Well done on losing a pound this week and coming to terms with being sad about the amount.

Your food, as always looks brilliant and you tempt me to try red and green days but I wouldn't have a clue where to start!
Xxx

Awwwwww! You are all too kind. I am blushing :eek:

I am so addicted to Red & Green days now! It's very rare I ever follow Extra Easy anymore. They're really a lot easier than they sound. I know what you mean about not knowing where to start, I was too scared to try them at first! I think my first Green day was actually a complete accident. I'd had no meat or fish all day, and some lovely miniminer pointed out that I'd technically had a Green day and could have another set of Healthy Extra's! I got my books back out and read over the Red & Green plans, and since then I've been hooked! I just love having the extra Healthy Extra's, it really helps me to save Syns. If you want any help or ideas I'd be glad to assist :D

Hope you have a fantastic week xxxx

Last edited:
Morning diary, Happy Thursday!! Almost the weekend :D

Had a really good day yesterday, and feeling back to my normal self now after a bit of disappointment on Tuesday night. I'm so proud of myself for sticking at it. I'm a major comfort eater, so it would have been so easy for me to hit the chocolate aisle after group, but I didn't!

Must get round to making some soup tonight, as I didn't get chance to last night.

This is how today is looking so far, think it will end up being another Green day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco Juicy Fruit Twist (Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS))

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) with Garlic & Herb Philly Light (HExA)
- Apple (S)
- Orange & Dark Chocolate Muller Light

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli & Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with Savoury Rice and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 4 x Mikado (2 Syns)
- Oatly Chocolate Drink (HExA)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 200ml Oatly Chocolate Drink
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 2
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Hi hun, is philly garlic and herb a hexa? i asked the same question on here a few months a go and was told it's only the normal philly and that's actually a b choice on green (weirdly!).... sorry if you think i'm being picky, just thought i'd mention it! not sure if i'm right. x

Last edited:
Hi hun, is philly garlic and herb a hexa? i asked the same question on here a few months a go and was told it's only the normal philly that's a b choice on green.... sorry if you think i'm being picky, just thought i'd mention it! not sure if i'm right. x

I don't see why it wouldn't be. Garlic & Herb Philly Light has the same nutritional values as regular Philly Light. Hmm, you've got me panicking now. Have text my C to double check! x

I don't see why it wouldn't be. Garlic & Herb Philly Light has the same nutritional values as regular Philly Light. Hmm, you've got me panicking now. Have text my C to double check! x

not sure if i'm right, just remember reading it! sorry to panic you, it's because the flavored ones dont have enough calcium in them to qualify as a hexa but have enough protein to be a hexb xx

not sure if i'm right, just remember reading it! sorry to panic you, it's because the flavored ones dont have enough calcium in them to qualify as a hexa but have enough protein to be a hexb xx

Balls. Yet another kick in the teeth this week! I'm ready for screaming. Will have to change my food diary for yesterday and today now. Thanks for pointing it out x

No problem, hope you don't think i was being picky xx

No I'd rather know! Maybe that's what went wrong last week. Just wish SW could make things a bit less complicated. Now I'm feeling completely stressed and guilt ridden. Arghhh, I hate this plan sometimes! xx

No I'd rather know! Maybe that's what went wrong last week. Just wish SW could make things a bit less complicated. Now I'm feeling completely stressed and guilt ridden. Arghhh, I hate this plan sometimes! xx

I know it's stupid sometimes, i didn't understand how cheese could be a hexb...i made the same mistake. It's an easy one to make though so don't stress yourself out. You could get a big loss next week now with those changes, fingers crossed! x

I know it's stupid sometimes, i didn't understand how cheese could be a hexb...i made the same mistake. It's an easy one to make though so don't stress yourself out. You could get a big loss next week now with those changes, fingers crossed! x

Have just double checked SW website and the Garlic & Herb variety isn't even listed as a B choice either! So have had to Syn it to be on the safe side. 12 God damn Syns on Philly Light in the past 2 days :( I always try and keep my Syns low throughout the week so I can have more on a weekend...FAIL!!

I've altered my food diary for the past 2 days so it reflects this. Although I am now worried that I didn't have my second A choice yesterday. I now haven't had either A choice at all today but will be having my Oatly later on. Does anyone know if not having both A choices on a Green day can have a negative effect?

Seriously, what else is going to go wrong this week..xx

Have just double checked SW website and the Garlic & Herb variety isn't even listed as a B choice either! So have had to Syn it to be on the safe side. 12 God damn Syns on Philly Light in the past 2 days :( I always try and keep my Syns low throughout the week so I can have more on a weekend...FAIL!!

I've altered my food diary for the past 2 days so it reflects this. Although I am now worried that I didn't have my second A choice yesterday. I now haven't had either A choice at all today but will be having my Oatly later on. Does anyone know if not having both A choices on a Green day can have a negative effect?

Seriously, what else is going to go wrong this week..xx

the 2nd Hexa is a choice, you don't have to have both. I only usually have the 1 and it's never affected my weight loss! x

the 2nd Hexa is a choice, you don't have to have both. I only usually have the 1 and it's never affected my weight loss! x

Excellent! Think I am back on the right track now, panic over. Could just kick myself, wish I'd known! 12 Syns on blooming cheese spread. Should have stuck to Low Low lol! :giggle: Well, lesson learnt. Thanks hun xx

Back