The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

I have this week startrd red green days. Only done green so far but am loving them!

Oooh, I am seriously addicted to them now that I've started :D It's a very rare occasion I ever have an Extra Easy day now! I tend to have mostly Green days - saying that, tomorrow is going to be red! x

Don't stress about the philly!! Just don't buy it again I've done the odd daft thing like that just forget about it and don't use it again.

Is the orange and choc mullerlight new? X

Don't stress about the philly!! Just don't buy it again I've done the odd daft thing like that just forget about it and don't use it again.

Is the orange and choc mullerlight new? X

Oh it's a right faff on sometimes isn't it! I've told my mam and dad to use the rest of it up and I won't be buying it again! Luckily yesterday and today I'd had minimal Syns, so even with the Philly I'm well within them for each day. Phew!

The Muller Light has been out ages, although I haven't seen them being sold "loose" for a while. I got them in a multipack with 2 orange, 2 vanilla and 2 vanilla and cherry. I don't like the cherry ones (plus they're Synful!) so I gave them to my mam and stuck to the vanilla and the orange ones. The orange are to die for :drool: xx

newbee89 said:
Nothing beats the greek style ones! Serious bargain at .5 of a syn!

Lemon ones are my fav! -licks lips-

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh it's a right faff on sometimes isn't it! I've told my mam and dad to use the rest of it up and I won't be buying it again! Luckily yesterday and today I'd had minimal Syns, so even with the Philly I'm well within them for each day. Phew!

The Muller Light has been out ages, although I haven't seen them being sold "loose" for a while. I got them in a multipack with 2 orange, 2 vanilla and 2 vanilla and cherry. I don't like the cherry ones (plus they're Synful!) so I gave them to my mam and stuck to the vanilla and the orange ones. The orange are to die for :drool: xx

Oh I've seen them then, the one with the cherry layer one in, that's why I didn't buy it lol but come to think of it, my mam would probably like that one.I love the coconut ones with the sprinkles x

Ooh i was thinking of trying red too tomorrow. Do you have better losses when you have thrown a red day into your week? I feel so much more satisfied in green too.

I always try to have at least 1 Red day a week. I love Green days but I sometimes feel that I could be eating too many carbs, and I really don't want to hinder my weight loss! I'm having a Red day today, and again tomorrow :)

Happy Friday my lovlies!! :) It's been a bit of a long, crappy week, so I'm looking forward to another nice chilled weekend.

I'm having a Red day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA), Sweetener, 1 tbsp Golden Syrup (2 Syns) and a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- Tesco's Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns)
- 1 x Mikado (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- 60g Wholemeal Bread (HExB) with Ham

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 60g Wholemeal Bread

Daily Syns: 6
Weekly Syns: 11 / 105

Last edited:
looking good chic food sounds yummy <3 xxx

Just had another near disaster, Syn wise! I saw on Syns Online there was a Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad for 2.5 Syns on a red day, so I went out and bought it. Only thing is, it says 230g bowl, and the one I have is 245g! Put it through the Syns Calculator and it works out as 10 Syns! Grrr, so now on 12 Syns for today.

Just been catching up a bit hun. Well done for your loss and don't look at it as only a pound. Look at it as a pound nearer your goal. :D

I don't get how 15gms extra on the salad can be 7.5 syns, makes no sense if the rest of the mix is the same. They weren't saying it was a HE and 2.5 were they cos that might make more sense. Your tub would then be a HE and 4 syns.

Anyway have a fab w/end and I'm sure your loss will show soon. :D

Just been catching up a bit hun. Well done for your loss and don't look at it as only a pound. Look at it as a pound nearer your goal. :D

I don't get how 15gms extra on the salad can be 7.5 syns, makes no sense if the rest of the mix is the same. They weren't saying it was a HE and 2.5 were they cos that might make more sense. Your tub would then be a HE and 4 syns.

Anyway have a fab w/end and I'm sure your loss will show soon. :D

Thanks PP! :D

It's quite bizarre isn't it!? When I've googled it it is exactly the same salad but just 15g more. I tried using the Syns calculator to work out the values for a Red day, but it is quite confusing! I don't know whether I can select chicken as a free food as it's not first on the list of ingredients - cooked egg noodles are and obviously they're not free on Red days. With chicken as the free food it works out as 3.5 Syns, but with no free foods it comes up as 10. I really don't know which value I should be using :( Grrr.

Hope you're feeling better and that you have a lovely weekend xx

I would think the chicken would be free unless it breaks the rules for being fried or in skin etc. It's the only thing that could explain the big diff in values. I don't hink it need to be first ingredient. Cos logically the salad part of the salad should be first and the chicken will be only part of the mix. :D

I'm hoping you're right :fingerscrossed: Otherwise, I really don't see how an extra 15g can equate to 7.5 Syns!! Have posted in the Syns sub-forum and also on my groups FB page to see what peoples opinions are on this. Thanks PP :D

Back