The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well had a change of plan tonight. Something came up and I literally didn't get in the house until 8pm. Couldn't be bothered faffing around cooking so just decided to use my second HExB on wholemeal bread and have a ham sandwich. Not really feeling hungry if I'm honest, so that will do me.

On a positive note. Had a message from my C to say that Syns Hotline have confirmed that ANY FLAVOUR Philly Light can be used as a Healthy A! Which is a bonus. Going to re-adjust my diary entries then I think I'll get myself off to bed for the night. Not really feeling too good. I'll be back on tomorrow as I'm determined to stay on track and log everything. Have a great Friday night everyone x
I hope you are feeling better, thanks for posting re the philly light, I was going to use the garlic and herb one this evening for my pasta but had decided against it after reading your situation with it through the week, Well its now back on the menu :D. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I hope you are feeling better, thanks for posting re the philly light, I was going to use the garlic and herb one this evening for my pasta but had decided against it after reading your situation with it through the week, Well its now back on the menu :D. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks hun! Just got a lot going on at the moment, but I'll be fine. I have to be! Hope you enjoy your pasta and Philly. It's great news isn't it :D Have a fantastic weekend xx

Hey hun
ive enjoyed reading your diary. I've followed you on twitter too hope you don't mind xxx

Aww, thank you!! Yes, I just got a notification through for that. Of course I don't mind! :) Have to say I don't use it much though xxx

Aww, thank you!! Yes, I just got a notification through for that. Of course I don't mind! :) Have to say I don't use it much though xxx

I don't much either lol only realised earlier that it was linked up to other sites I use so a lot of the posts are from others lol xxx

Stevie, is your flattened chicken breast the same as pizza topped chicken? I keep hearing about it and wondered what it looked like.

Stevie, is your flattened chicken breast the same as pizza topped chicken? I keep hearing about it and wondered what it looked like.

It sure is! Just a flattened chicken breast topped with tomato puree and whatever toppings you like, plus your HExA of grated cheese. So so nice :drool: x

Morning diary. Things have been really good, food-wise, all weekend. We've got a lot going on at the moment and it would have been so easy for me to think "sod it" and stuff my face, but I haven't.So I'm really feeling quite proud of myself.

Don't forget to take a moment today to remember those who have fallen serving our country. Lest we forget...

Remembrance_Day___Poppy_Day_by_daliscar.jpg

Today is going to be a Green day, and so far it's looking like this...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA), Sweetener, 1 tbsp Golden Syrup (2 Syns) and a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- 3 x Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages served with Mustard Mash (0.5 Syns), Carrots (S), Leeks (S) and Peas (SS)
- 2 x Fox's Party Rings (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn and Vegetable Quiche (Quorn Pieces (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Eggs) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Savoury Rice

Other:
- Highlights Fudge Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- 2 x Mango Bear Yo Yo's (1/2 HExB)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
- Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns)
- 3 x Chocolate Chip Cookies (9 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x Bear Yo Yo's & 1 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 27.5
Weekly Syns: 52.5 / 105

Last edited:
Do you whack it raw or cooked??? Lol - I'm so thick!

:giggle: It's okay, I'm only just coming to terms with cooking myself lol! Do it raw hun. I put the chicken breast in a sandwich bag and then gave it a good bashing. Helps keep the kitchen a bit tidier lol!

Do u cook the chicken breast though before you top it?? I'm a bit new to cooking also. Lol

Great news about the philli, could just do with some toast topped with garlic philli but I don't have any!! :(

Evening all. Feel like I've had a really picky day today, but have logged every single thing to have passed my lips. Racked up a total of 27.5 Syns today, but have only used a total of 52.5 Syns throughout the week so far, so I should be fine. I'd have consumed a lot more Syns than that if I'd gone out this weekend :giggle:

Do u cook the chicken breast though before you top it?? I'm a bit new to cooking also

Hello! No, top the chicken before you cook it! Pop it in a sandwich bag and whack it & roll it out flat with a rolling pin. Top with tomato puree, whatever toppings you like and a HExA of cheese. Then just pop it in the oven, it should only take about 10 minutes with it being flattened :) It was gorgeous, I'd not had it in ages! Will definitely be making it more regularly.

Oh,the recipe I found said to cook the chicken first?

Well you could do it that way then if you wanted, but that's not how I do it. I find it quicker and easier to top the chicken first, then cook it. But each to their own :)

Morning diary. Ugh, Monday again already. Work is the last place I want to be today. Not going to let things throw me off track though.

Having a Red day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Tesco's Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns)
- Wotsits Bacon "Wafflers" (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Homemade EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low Spread (HExA) and served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Leeks (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 2 x Chocolate & Fudge Alpen Light (HExB)
- Milk (HExA) in Coffee's throughout the day
- Peanut Heaven HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 7
Weekly Syns: 59.5 / 105

Last edited:
Back