The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Woo! That's a great thing to keep you aiming for! My countdown runs out in 3 weeks so I'm going to buy another one to make sure I brave the scales after Christmas!

My cousin gets married in early April so that's my serious aim point. I'm not looking through another set of wedding photos and feeling miserable about myself!

Glad you're feeling focused. I followed your lead and had 6 Finn Crisps with Philly Light for lunch and I felt absolutely stuffed!

Morning diary, Happy Friday!! This week has dragged so much, and it's been pretty crappy if I'm honest. I'm really looking forward to a bit of a quiet weekend. I want to lock myself in the house, get my PJ's and my onesie on, snuggle up on the couch and watch a load of junk TV / DVD's :D

Anyway, this is how today is looking. I'm having another Green day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Speed Soup (S)
- Carrot sticks (S)
- 6 x Mikado (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), and Red Onion (S)) Quiche topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Potato Wedges

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 12 / 105

Last edited:
Yay!!!! :woohoo: so chuffed your brother managed to get tickets :D bet you'll have an amazing time.

I'm ashamed to admit that I've never been to a concert before, though next year I'm going with my cousins to see Olly Murs at the MEN :giggle:

Food looks fab today, and weekend plans sound good too. It's always nice to get in a relaxing weekend :D

Yay!!!! :woohoo: so chuffed your brother managed to get tickets :D bet you'll have an amazing time.

I'm ashamed to admit that I've never been to a concert before, though next year I'm going with my cousins to see Olly Murs at the MEN :giggle:

Food looks fab today, and weekend plans sound good too. It's always nice to get in a relaxing weekend :D

Oooo Emily you will get the gig "bug" and become hooked, that's what happened to me :giggle: I bet Olly Murrs will be fab! I imagine him to be really fun and put on a good show. It's really nice to have something to look forward to :) xx

Bit of a change of plan! After a few weeks of stopping in, I'm now going out tonight, eek! Quite nervous as I don't want to ruin my losing streak, so I am trying to plan my night and avoid a lot of damage!!

So, I'm going to make the Quorn and veggie quiche for tea before I go out, and the half I can't eat I will leave in the fridge for when I get in - in case the dreaded munchies strike! Whilst I'm out I'm going to try and stick to either Vodka / Malibu and diet Coke. I'm going to allow myself 5 of these, and alternate between them and a soft drink (diet Coke). This will take me up to a total of 20 Syns for the day - if I can stick to it :fingerscrossed: Will report back tomorrow...

Enjoy your night out! Sounds like a good plan x

Fingers crossed you had a good night! Have a good weekend :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh dear. Safe to say Friday night didn't go to plan at all!! And yesterday I was less than good too. But hey ho, it's over and done with, I'm not going to dwell on it. It's the first night out I'd had in weeks, and for someone like me who is usually out all weekend every weekend, I think that's pretty good :giggle:

So back on it today! Going to be using very minimal Syns and try and get lots of Body Magic done before Tuesday, to try and limit the damage I've caused.

I'm having a Green day today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA), Sweetener and a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- Speed Soup (S)

Dinner:
- 3 x Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages served with Mustard Mash (0.5 Syns) and Vegetables

Other:

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Today's Syns: 0.5

As long as you had a good night, all that matters! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning diary. Eek, WI tomorrow. Slightly nervous after the weekend, but hey ho. Hoping I can still manage a loss tomorrow - I'd love 1.5lb off, but we will see! :fingerscrossed:

I'm having a Green day today..

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
-

Healthy A:
30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Hi Stevie! Fingers crossed for tomorrow..! I'm starting to head into must-see-everyone-before-Christmas territory where weekends are going to be a struggle to stay on plan, so I'll be praying to the WI gods with you for the forseeable future!

I'm loving red and green days. It was a bit of a shock going back to EE at the weekend to be more flexible while we were staying with the OH's parents. Oh well, back to my extra HExs now!

Hi!

Ive been reading your diary for a while and find it really inspiring- in fact you've convinced me to give a red day a go! Does this sound ok for a red day
Breakfast - turkey, EL bacon and tinned toms
Lunch - 6 crackerbread whole grain (HEX B) and low low cheese (HEX A)
Tea- beef stew with carrots, swede, onion and green beans
Snacks - 2 x hifi lights (HEX B 2)
Milk in coffee (HEX A 2)

Thanks! Xx

Hi!

Ive been reading your diary for a while and find it really inspiring- in fact you've convinced me to give a red day a go! Does this sound ok for a red day
Breakfast - turkey, EL bacon and tinned toms
Lunch - 6 crackerbread whole grain (HEX B) and low low cheese (HEX A)
Tea- beef stew with carrots, swede, onion and green beans
Snacks - 2 x hifi lights (HEX B 2)
Milk in coffee (HEX A 2)

Thanks! Xx

That looks pretty good to me!! :) The only thing I'm not sure about is the swede - I don't know if it's free on Red days, or wether it has to be Synned / counted as a Healthy Extra. I don't eat it, so I'm really not sure. You may need to double check that, but other than that the rest of your Red day looks perfect to me! xx

Back