The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Sorry to button but swede is superfree so free on Red yes :)

Oh brilliant, that's good news then! Red days you need to be careful with parnsips, peas, sweetcorn etc. so it's always best to check. Thanks for helping out :)

Have to say Stevie, I've been very impressed with your weekend restraint the past couple of weeks! Hope WI goes well tonight!

Aww, thank you!! Although my restraint was non-existant this weekend - went out Friday night, and seemed to eat everything in sight on Sunday. So not really sure what to expect at WI tonight, hoping I can still manage a loss!

I'm really looking forward to group tonight. The winner of "Miss Slinky 2012" is announced and I can't wait to find out who it will be - there are so many worthy winners in our group! I love hearing everyone's stories etc.

I cant believe its that time of the week already, these weeks are just flying by. Good luck with WI xx

I cant believe its that time of the week already, these weeks are just flying by. Good luck with WI xx

Thank you! :D Not really sure how it will go, but what will be will be. I'm not dwelling on it! Really looking forward to group tonight xx

Good luck for weigh in!! I'm sure you will be fine.

I don't really get what the miss slinky award means lol is it just like woman of the year? My cousin and me won it joint, we drew!! So had our pics taken holding an end each of the banner and in the other hands our certificates lol x

Woop, just back from WI with another 1lb off tonight!! :D So just a tiny teeny 2lb to go until I hit my Christmas goal, chuffed to bits!

I was also a runner up for Miss Slinky. I am just gobsmacked - I can't believe that in this past year I have lost over 2 stone, have been awarded "Woman of the Year" and now runner up "Miss Slinky 2012". Amazing. Feeling so so proud of myself! Definitely encouragement for another good week, 'cause I'm going to get that 2lb off next week and make my Christmas wish come true!

Have a lovely evening everyone xx

Awwwww :eek: Thank you so much everyone!! Feeling very proud and emotional right now. Today is a good day!!!

Thank you! Here I am with our other finalist and winner, all looking very pleased with ourselves lol :D

20th November 2012 - Miss Slinky 2012 finalist.jpg

Well done Stevie! Your Christmas wish is so close you can almost touch it too :D x

Back