The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Aww, thank you everyone!! I'm really pleased with my hair, although I must admit it's taking some getting used to. Every time I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror I think "who is that?" :giggle:

Anyway, I'm feeling really positive about this week! I had a great day yesterday, and hoping for another today. I'm aiming for 2lb off this week which would get me to my Christmas wish, yay!! I also just realised I have 10lb to lose until I'm in the 11's - how exciting, that will be my next goal!

Today I'm having a Red day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) with Red Pepper and Chilli Low Low Spread (HExA) and Ham

Dinner:
- Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Wotsits Bacon "Wafflers" (3.5 Syns)
- White Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 5.5
Weekly Syns: 5.5 / 105

Last edited:
Aww, thank you everyone!! I'm really pleased with my hair, although I must admit it's taking some getting used to. Every time I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror I think "who is that?" :giggle:

Anyway, I'm feeling really positive about this week! I had a great day yesterday, and hoping for another today. I'm aiming for 2lb off this week which would get me to my Christmas wish, yay!! I also just realised I have 10lb to lose until I'm in the 11's - how exciting, that will be my next goal!

I'm sure you'll get there Stevie!

Wow your hair so lovely, you look beautiful hun. Fingers crossed for your Christmas wish next week xx

Yes, please send the wagon my way!! I'm ready to jump back on, fasten myself in and hold on tight! I've been completely off plan all weekend, and I know I'm going to have a gain tomorrow. But I'm okay with that. I felt like I just needed to get it out of my system. I've been pretty angelic for the last however many weeks, and I just felt I needed a bit of a blow out. I know it will push my Christmas wish back, but I'm still confident that I can get that in the next few weeks. I won't be surprised with a 4 or 5lb gain tomorrow night, as I really did go over the top. But like I say, I'm okay with it :)

Yes, please send the wagon my way!! I'm ready to jump back on, fasten myself in and hold on tight! I've been completely off plan all weekend, and I know I'm going to have a gain tomorrow. But I'm okay with that. I felt like I just needed to get it out of my system. I've been pretty angelic for the last however many weeks, and I just felt I needed a bit of a blow out. I know it will push my Christmas wish back, but I'm still confident that I can get that in the next few weeks. I won't be surprised with a 4 or 5lb gain tomorrow night, as I really did go over the top. But like I say, I'm okay with it :)

Don't worry about it Hun, were all human and do crack occasionally.

Good to have you back xx

Makes 2 of us Stevie! :D Back on it today xx

Right, binges over and done with, feel like I've gotten it all out of my system now. Fresh start from today.

I'm having a Green day today...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Philly Light (HExA)

Lunch:
- Chicken & Sweetcorn MugShot
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Dinner:
- Baked Sweet Potato topped with Cheese (HExA) and homemade Curry Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- 2 x Chocolate & Fudge Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x Alpen Light & 4 x Ryvita Original

Last edited:
hey stevie!

ive put one on today. but weve just got to know its not the end of the world and get straight back on it!
at least we have the tools to lose. there are a lot of people out there who are desperateto lose weight and
have no idea where to start!
ive just ordered a salsasize dvd to do at home, cos i do zumba twice aweek already.

Cathie xXx

ps good luck today

Thanks Cathie, expecting about 4 or 5lb on tonight but only time will tell! Had a good day yesterday but I've just eaten some chocolate...probably not the best thing to do before WI :giggle: Oh well. I just feel I can't get back into it until I have stood on the scales, drawn a line under it and then start afresh. Will update with my mammoth gain tonight lol! xx

Well, just back from WI! Didn't stay tonight as I'm really not feeling up to it. Anyway, 1.5lb on which isn't half as bad as I expected. Granted, a gain isn't exactly great in the run up to Christmas, but it could have been a lot worse. My Christmas Wish is still in sight, with 3.5lb to lose in the next 3 weeks.

This week I'm going to have to be extra careful though, as I really don't want it to catch up with me. I feel like I have been quite lucky to escape quite lightly this week. I'm feeling ready to re-gain the control this week and make sure I have a good loss next Tuesday.

I also went off plan in tremendous style this weekend I have drawn the line underneath and I have started afresh this morning, really not looking to Fridays WI tho, I am just going to have to suck it up and take the gain and move on. A good week this week hun and you could have your Christmas wish next week. :D

1.5lb is not too bad ;)
just another good week under your belt and it will be like it never happened!!

Cathie xXx

Morning diary. Woke up feeling really empowered this morning. Last week was really tough for me, (with an unplanned night out and stuff going on at home) and I have a feeling that this week is going to throw some curveballs at me too. Like they say though, when life throws you lemons, make lemonade! I've just got to make the best of a bad situation.

I had a long chat with my Consultant yesterday, and after a bit of a cry and a moan, I feel like I can finally move on from last week. I've got my food plan written out for the week and have some ideas for what I can do when I feel like things are getting tough.

My aim for this week is just to focus on getting the control back. I've found myself slipping into a sense of guilt all of the time, and I really need to overcome that. Instead of focusing on the numbers, I think the most important thing for me this week is being in control. Once I get the control back, I know the numbers will follow.

So, today is a fresh start. I am completely forgetting last week and just focusing on the job in hand. Completely back to basics and what I know works.

I'm kicking off my fresh start with a Green day...

(S)

Breakfast:
- N/A, didn't have time. I had a long meeting this morning, so ended up having my fruit with lunch instead.

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Red Pepper and Chilli Low Low (HExA)
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Dinner:
- Quorn and Vegetable Pasta Bake (Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Quark) topped with Cheese (HExA) and sliced Cherry Tomatoes (S)
484375_429530627100599_1206725581_n.jpg

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Back