The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Loving your positivity today Hun!

We all know you can do this - you're living proof that it works!

Well done on dusting yourself off, and hope everything at homes ok xx

That's the spirit!! :D xx

Hi Stevie, glad you're getting your head in the right place. Sorry to hear things have been so tough. I've been getting the guilt feeling despite following plan because I've been eating most of my syns. I'm on plan - just - but I've been picking away at things I don't really need or probably even want - it feels like slipping back into old bad habits.

A fresh start is a great idea. Make sure you DO put it behind you and move on, fresh as a daisy! We're all behind you!

Thanks everyone. As always the support on here is amazing. I've been truly overwhelmed by the support I've received from my Consultant, group and lovely Mini's friends, not only this week but every other week. It really is fantastic how even people that have never met can be so genuinely kind, caring and supportive xx

Morning diary. So, my first day back on plan yesterday went really well. I felt completely in control again, but I know that it was only day one - I still have a long way to go yet, baby steps and all that.

Mixing things up today and having a Red day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with mixed Berries (S) and a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with 3 x Dairylea Light (3/4 HExA) and Ham

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with 1 x Dairylea Light (1/4 HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Carrots (S),Leeks (S) and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)
424847_429874827066179_161953166_n.jpg

Other:
- Mixed Berries (S) with Quark and Sweetener
- Douwe Egberts Hazelnut Coffee made up with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener

Healthy A: 4 x Dairylea Light & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Wow, just had the most amazing "treat" ever! I realised I still had an A choice left for the day, so I heated 250ml Semi Skimmed milk, added a tsp Douwe Egberts Hazelnut flavour coffee and a couple of sweeteners. It was divine!! Tasted like a proper hazelnut latte from a coffee shop, and was totally Syn free!! It felt so so naughty, but I was still completely in control. Will definitely be having one of those again :)

Wow, just had the most amazing "treat" ever! I realised I still had an A choice left for the day, so I heated 250ml Semi Skimmed milk, added a tsp Douwe Egberts Hazelnut flavour coffee and a couple of sweeteners. It was divine!! Tasted like a proper hazelnut latte from a coffee shop, and was totally Syn free!! It felt so so naughty, but I was still completely in control. Will definitely be having one of those again :)

It's lovely isn't it!

I love the caramel one too! Not got my mitts on vanilla yet - have you? xx

It's lovely isn't it!

I love the caramel one too! Not got my mitts on vanilla yet - have you? xx

I'm not overly keen on it normally as i find it quite bitter, but made up purely with milk it was to die for!! Is the caramel one nice? I've only ever tried the hazelnut one, must add the others to my list :) Yummy xx

Everyone on here loves them on minis atm- wish I liked coffee lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not overly keen on it normally as i find it quite bitter, but made up purely with milk it was to die for!! Is the caramel one nice? I've only ever tried the hazelnut one, must add the others to my list :) Yummy xx

I love the caramel one - I have a really sweet tooth though!

Although I would normally have 3 sweeteners in a coffee and only have 1 in these so I think they must be sweetened a bit!

I flat refuse to buy them at full price though! £3 a jar pffft! xx

I love the caramel one - I have a really sweet tooth though!

Although I would normally have 3 sweeteners in a coffee and only have 1 in these so I think they must be sweetened a bit!

I flat refuse to buy them at full price though! £3 a jar pffft! xx

Yeah they are sooo expensive, but I've got a hankering to try the caramel now. Must keep an eye out for them on offer :D xx

Morning diary, Happy Friday. I'm still feeling really positive and determined to have a good weekend. I know I won't be going out anywhere this weekend as tonight I'm having a cosy DVD night with one of my best friends. I know those kind of nights can be just as tough as going out, but I've got a plan in place. I'm saving half of my second HExB for tonight so I can have a Rocky Road if I want something Sweet. Plus I'll have all of my Syns left if I do fancy something nice.

Tomorrow night I'm stopping over at my other best friends. We're going to be painting her kitchen (Body Magic!) and then spending the rest of the night putting up the Christmas decorations. Again, I'll be keeping my HExB for a couple of Rocky Roads and all of my Syns will still be intact. I was thinking I may treat myself to a Krispy Kreme doughnut tomorrow night. Our Tesco has just started selling them, and I've written myself a list of all of those that are 15 Syns or under, so I can still be in control. I feel like I've done everything I could have done to prepare, and I'm determined to stick to my plans.

Today is going to be another Red day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Grapes
- WW Dessert Recipe Lemon Tart Yogurt

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with 3 x Dairylea Light (3/4 HExA) and Ham
- WW Dessert Recipe Raspberry Tart Yogurt

Dinner:
- Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cheese (HExA), served with Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Mushrooms (S)), Carrots (S) and Leeks (S) mixed with 1 x Dairylea Light (1/4 HExA)
pizza chicken.jpg

Other:
- 2 x Ryvita Original Crispbread (1/2 HExB)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)
- Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnut (15 Syns)

Healthy A: 4 x Dairylea Light & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 2 x Ryvita Original / 1 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Last edited:
Your menu is looking great, your positivity has rubbed off on me, I was feeling kind of blah yesterday and just had a pick at your diary and I am feeling energised and ready for another week :D. Enjoy your weekend hun x

Your menu is looking great, your positivity has rubbed off on me, I was feeling kind of blah yesterday and just had a pick at your diary and I am feeling energised and ready for another week :D. Enjoy your weekend hun x

Aww, I'm pleased to hear it :D You can do it. Hope you have a lovely weekend too xx

Mmm, treat myself to a Krispy Kreme doughnut tonight! I've been fancying one all week since I found out our Tesco started selling them, and as I've had no Syns so far this week I thought I'd have one. It was absolutely gorgeous, just as I remembered them! I had one of the chocolate iced custard filled ones, a bargain at 15 Syns!! I savoured every morsel, yummy!

Mmm, treat myself to a Krispy Kreme doughnut tonight! I've been fancying one all week since I found out our Tesco started selling them, and as I've had no Syns so far this week I thought I'd have one. It was absolutely gorgeous, just as I remembered them! I had one of the chocolate iced custard filled ones, a bargain at 15 Syns!! I savoured every morsel, yummy!

Glad you enjoyed! I was over the moon when they opened a proper shop by the Metro Centre..though i've been good and only went once :D xx

Back