The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Not much anyone can say to you i know, but we know you can do it :) about scale hopping, I do it too but personally i find it helps me- all depends what works for you xx

Stevie, sorry I haven't replied sooner - I have been reading but wanted to have the time to sit and reply to you properly.

I know only losing 1lb is disheartening, and I know you deserved more, but remember last week when you though you were going to gain 4 or 5lb and it was 1.5lb? I think it works both ways, and like someone else has said it could be like a delayed reaction.

I definitely think you're not eating enough syns - after all, when you get nearer to target and if you feel like weight loss is slowing down, where are you going to cut back from? Try having at least 70 this week if not the full 105?

Also, what are you eating after WI? I know I'm as guilty as anyone for having a blowout, and probably using a weeks syns in one go, and I'm the worst for forgetting all about it 7 days later when I'm stepping on the scales again? I'm certainly not implying that this is what you are doing but may be worth keeping in check if you are having anything extra after WI!

Also, those weeks when you are going out and losing, chances are you're using up a lot more Syns those weeks, which in turn is maybe proof that 45 syns a week aren't enough!

Also, not wanting to sound like a broken record, but look at the bigger picture!! Look how far you've come - nobody ever said it was going to be easy! xx

Hun I think try this week having more syns and see what happens! I know it's crazy but I have 15 a day and all my healthy extra extras!!! (As I'm breastfeeding) and I'm still losing so the science must be right somewhere.

There's a woman at our group who only loses of she has fish and chips at the weekend. I looked at her food diary and it's because her portions are so teeny tiny. Perhaps your night out is like her fish and chips???? Who knows. A jolt to the metabolism kinda....?

Dust yourself off Hun - you can do it!!! Lots of love xxx

Thanks again ladies for your support and words of wisdom. You've given me a lot to think about and some new ideas / strategies to try this week. I know you are right, I am just too stubborn at times and I see the negative side of things rather than the positive. You have all helped to give me the kick up the bum I needed to stop being so hard on myself at times.

Okay, line drawn and no more negativity from here on.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today will be a great day, and it will be a great week. There is no way I am giving up now. Not a chance. I am still 1lb closer to where I want to be now than I was a week ago, I am going to keep that in mind at all times.

:thankyou: xxxx

awww hun good for you, onwards and downwards :D. I think there maybe something in what the others are saying, get those syns into you!! Fingers crossed for a good week xx

awww hun good for you, onwards and downwards :D. I think there maybe something in what the others are saying, get those syns into you!! Fingers crossed for a good week xx

Thanks hun! I'm going to try, I'm just really scared it will have the opposite effect. I can't cope with another dissappointing result next week. I'm going to try and have at least 5 Syns every day, along with the Syns I usually have at a weekend. I'm going to aim at using around 60ish Syns and see if that helps any xx

My God. Just home from the dentist after two fillings. I actually feel like I've had a stroke, I can't feel anything on the right side of my face it's so numb. It really hasn't helped my mood today. I'm so fed up. I just want to cry right now :(

My God. Just home from the dentist after two fillings. I actually feel like I've had a stroke, I can't feel anything on the right side of my face it's so numb. It really hasn't helped my mood today. I'm so fed up. I just want to cry right now :(

Aww I really feel your pain, literally and times by 3..messed up my teeth too :( you should hopefully be ok by tomorrow morning. Have yourself a relaxing night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww I really feel your pain, literally and times by 3..messed up my teeth too :( you should hopefully be ok by tomorrow morning. Have yourself a relaxing night xx

I'm just about to have a bubble bath. I'm starving but not much chance of being able to eat any time soon, wish I'd had more for lunch now. Doh!! xx

I'm just about to have a bubble bath. I'm starving but not much chance of being able to eat any time soon, wish I'd had more for lunch now. Doh!! xx

Yeah I learnt that after my first trip..rubbish isn't it! I'm gonna have my tea, bubble bath then get into my pj's. Love winter nights! What's the snow like around you? Bit mental over here! Xx

Yeah I learnt that after my first trip..rubbish isn't it! I'm gonna have my tea, bubble bath then get into my pj's. Love winter nights! What's the snow like around you? Bit mental over here! Xx

I finally managed to eat a bit of my pasta bake. Most of the numbness has finally worn off now, thank goodness! I've just taken some Cocodamol as I have a feeling it's going to be sore!!

Yeah, the snow is mad isn't it!? It's been snowing again today. Thankfully the main roads are really clear, it's just the side streets which are really bad. My street is so dangerous! The ice we had never melted, and now the snow has fallen on top of it it's become really compact. It was awful trying to drive in it earlier, really quite frightening when the car just doesn't do what you tell it! Have you got loads of snow? I must admit, I do quite like the snow when I don't have to go to work in it. Once I break up for Christmas it can snow as much as it likes :D I love to be all snug and cosy in the house (especially on Christmas Eve), sat with a hot chocolate just watching the snow fall. Bliss! xx

Its crap how low you're feeling at the mo :( not really anything I can say but at least now its snowing and freezing you won't be tempted by nights out!! You seemed to have a really great week and I agree you did deserve more than 1lb but sometimes the scales don't catch up straight away. Hope you have a better result next week x

Good morning diary.

I'm feeling a little more positive this morning. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not 100%, but I will get there. I've got some yummy food planned for today, which I'm really looking forward to! And I'm also trying to incorporate more Syns into my days too.

Today is going to be a Red day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Mixed Frozen Berries (S) with Quark and Sweetener
- Banana
- Advent Calendar Chocolate (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- WW Petit Pain (HExB) with Tesco's Sweet Chilli Chunky Chicken Pieces (S)
- Tayto Advantage French Onion Flavour Oven Baked "Whisps" (5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken and Bacon Salad (Chicken Breast (S), Bacon, Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) with Mozzarella (HExA) and Balsamic Vinegar

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Douwe Egberts Caramel Coffee made up with Milk (HExA)

Healthy A: 45g Mozzarella & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 1 x Weight Watchers Petit Pain & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns: 10.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie! Lunch sounds really good! I might have to invest in some of those petit pains! You're so close to your Christmas target too - fab!!!

I was 1lb off too last night, despite being angelic. I think because I had pre-weighed I was expecting it and was grateful for any loss (my scales were up for some unknown reason at my mid-week weigh) and as I tried to think of reasons for a slow loss I realised I didn't really have any, I'd been really good, and if I keep on being good then it will show! Maybe not as fast as I'd like, but I'm better off being on plan than not! It's still so disheartening when you've been so good and the scales don't keep up their end of the bargain.

Fingers crossed the scales are better behaved this week! Big hugs.

Morning Stevie! Lunch sounds really good! I might have to invest in some of those petit pains! You're so close to your Christmas target too - fab!!!

I was 1lb off too last night, despite being angelic. I think because I had pre-weighed I was expecting it and was grateful for any loss (my scales were up for some unknown reason at my mid-week weigh) and as I tried to think of reasons for a slow loss I realised I didn't really have any, I'd been really good, and if I keep on being good then it will show! Maybe not as fast as I'd like, but I'm better off being on plan than not! It's still so disheartening when you've been so good and the scales don't keep up their end of the bargain.

Fingers crossed the scales are better behaved this week! Big hugs.

Hey hun! The WW Petit Pain really are lovely, especially fresh from the oven. I had one last night with my pasta bake, made into a Syn free garlic bread! I sliced it in half before baking, and then once it came out of the oven I rubbed each half with a clove of garlic, and voi la! It was so nice :drool:

Sorry to hear you were a bit disappointed this week too. It is really disheartening isn't it? Like you say though, if we keep being good maybe it will show next week and we'll get a double whammy! I'm definitely not willing to fall off the wagon this close to Christmas. We can both do this together.

Hope you have a really good week! xx

Absolutely! We can do this! I am reminding myself that for some people 1lb is the best thing in the world, and of all the possible results at least it was a loss!

I went mad in Sainsburys last night and bought just about every flavour of Mullerlight going and stocked up on Superfree. I am in love with the mint Mullers! I'm going to mix it up this week, focus on enjoying the food and hopefully a good loss will come with it. :)

That chicken and bacon salad sounds so nice!! Hope you enjoyed it :) x

Absolutely! We can do this! I am reminding myself that for some people 1lb is the best thing in the world, and of all the possible results at least it was a loss!

I went mad in Sainsburys last night and bought just about every flavour of Mullerlight going and stocked up on Superfree. I am in love with the mint Mullers! I'm going to mix it up this week, focus on enjoying the food and hopefully a good loss will come with it. :)

The coconut with choc muller lights are really nice x

Morning diary, Happy Friday.

Feeling that little bit more positive again today, I seem to be improving as the week goes on. Just trying not to get my hopes us as you never know what Tuesday may bring - I don't want to set myself up for disappointment again.

I've another cosy weekend planned this weekend - no partying! Tonight I think I'm going round my friends to watch Christmassy DVD's and just chill out. Then tomorrow the lads are away to the footy, so my mam and I are going to crack on and put the Christmas decorations up. I've got some yummy food planned for the weekend so that should keep me going too.

I'm having a Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Grapes
- WW Dessert Recipes Lemon Tart Yogurt
- Advent Calendar Chocolate (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Philly Light (HExA) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Mozzarella (HExA). Served with BBQ Potato Wedges

Other:
- 2 x Ryvita (HExB) (S)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 45g Mozzarella
Healthy B: 2 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 6.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 17 / 105

Last edited:
Nearly the weekend! :D I'm doing similar for my tea but with the Squarish wraps- yum yum! :drool: xx

Last edited:
Nearly the weekend! :D I'm doing similar for me too but with the Squarish wraps- yum yum! :drool: xx

You know what they say ... great minds think alike ;) xx

Back