The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Arghhh no!! The Friday feeling has landed and I've suddenly got the urge to go out!! Trying sooo hard to convince myself to stop in and be good ... :innocent0002:

Arghhh no!! The Friday feeling has landed and I've suddenly got the urge to go out!! Trying sooo hard to convince myself to stop in and be good ... :innocent0002:

Heehee! You always seem to have plenty of syns left over so do you think you'll be able to stick to vodka and diet cokes / other low syn drinks? Could easily go out then :)

Or if you're trying for a really good loss then think of seeing your friend and being all cosy, chilling out with the Christmas films. you could even take (or even make) some yummy low syn treats to take over? Haven't convinced you have i?! :giggle: xx

Oh think of the cold weather and the sky looked as if it was gonna snow again earlier!! Or, as Joanne said, stick to a couple of vodka and diet coke and you will be fine going out x

Morning Stevie, good night? :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, what a weekend. Ended up going out on Friday and getting really drunk! Went to the kebab shop on the way home and got cheesy chips and mayo :ashamed0005:

I found it really hard to get back on the wagon after that, so in all honesty my whole weekend ended up being completely off plan. I've eaten obscene amounts crisps, chocolate, biscuits ... all sorts of rubbish! But you know what, I bloomin' enjoyed myself.

I know it looks like I am on the gain train this week, but I actually think I'm okay with it. At least this week I know what went wrong, and I can expect to see a gain when I get on the scales tomorrow night. I had a sneaky peek this morning, and my scales predicted a 1lb gain. I would be thrilled with that, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. What will be will be :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend xx

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! Lifes too short not to! x

Too right! And the thing is, I feel so much better about this week than I did about last. I know I've been off plan this weekend and I am expecting a gain. It is so much easier when a "bad" result is justified by your behaviour the week before - what's really hard is when you think you've been really good and then end up with a disappointing result.

I'm actually really looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow night. I'm going to embrace my result (no matter what it is), draw a line under this week and start over. There's not a lot else you can do is there :)

Feeling really positive at the minute, and that is the main thing xx

Glad you had a good weekend! :) xx

Thanks ladies!

Not doing a "proper" food diary today as I'm just trying to stick to SuperFree / Free foods from now until Weigh In. I'm also going to spend an hour or so on the Wii tonight, as a bit of a "Last Chance Saloon". I was on there for about an hour yesterday afternoon too - I'm thinking it just might help to undo a tiny bit of the damage.

Anyway, these are todays eats. Will update as the day goes on...

Breakfast:
- Grapes

Lunch:
- Chicken flavour Mug Shot
- Apple, Pineapple and Strawberries

Dinner:
- Quorn, Leek and Potato Bake served with Roasted Peppers, Mushrooms and Red Onions

Last edited:
Hi Stevie! I fell off the wagon on Friday and had a bloody good time doing it too! I had my work Christmas lunch, which started well, until I decided to have dessert, biscuits and 4 cocktails... It was utterly worth it though and sometimes you just need it so SW doesn't become too much of an obsession.

Fingers crossed the scales are kind tomorrow!

Hi Stevie! I fell off the wagon on Friday and had a bloody good time doing it too! I had my work Christmas lunch, which started well, until I decided to have dessert, biscuits and 4 cocktails... It was utterly worth it though and sometimes you just need it so SW doesn't become too much of an obsession.

Fingers crossed the scales are kind tomorrow!

Ahh well, the main thing is you enjoyed it!! I have my work Christmas meal on Friday night, so it will be another tough one this week! Have worked out that my meal is going to be at least 70 Syns, and that's before I've even thought about drinks!! But you know what, it's only once a year. It's only right after all of the hard work and dedication we put in throughout the year that we allow ourselves a few rare treats.

Definitely expecting a gain tomorrow, but I'm honestly fine with it. I'm actually really looking forward to group tomorrow. It's weird that I'm actually feeling more positive this week when I've been off plan than I was last week when I was 100% - I think it's because I've been more laid back and less obsessive about things. I think you're right. Sometimes we do need weeks just like this!

I forget which day you get weighed, but I hope the scales are kind to you too! xx

You're right, christmas is only once a year we're allowed rare treats!! I'm absolutely looking forward to my works christmas dinner. And looking forward to christmas eve/christmas day/boxing day!! It works for me to plan days off and then pick a day to get back on it. Hope the scales arnt too bad to you tomorrow x

Thanks ladies!

Not doing a "proper" food diary today as I'm just trying to stick to SuperFree / Free foods from now until Weigh In. I'm also going to spend an hour or so on the Wii tonight, as a bit of a "Last Chance Saloon". I was on there for about an hour yesterday afternoon too - I'm thinking it just might help to undo a tiny bit of the damage.

Anyway, these are todays eats. Will update as the day goes on...

Breakfast:
- Grapes

Lunch:
- Chicken flavour Mug Shot
- Apple, Pineapple and Strawberries

Dinner:
- Quorn, Leek and Potato Bake served with Roasted Peppers, Mushrooms and Red Onions

Your tea sounds like something you've just concocted together, but even so it sounds lush!! How do u do it? X

You're right, christmas is only once a year we're allowed rare treats!! I'm absolutely looking forward to my works christmas dinner. And looking forward to christmas eve/christmas day/boxing day!! It works for me to plan days off and then pick a day to get back on it. Hope the scales arnt too bad to you tomorrow x

Your tea sounds like something you've just concocted together, but even so it sounds lush!! How do u do it? X

Thank you! Feeling really positive today, although I have no idea what the scales will say. I'll be pleased with a small gain - just hope it's not too large as I don't want to end up back at square one by the time I get Christmas and New Year done with.

My plan now is to be good all of the time, up until my Christmas meal. I'll have that one meal off plan and then get right back on it the next day. I'm also planning on sticking to plan right up until Christmas day, and then allowing myself whatever I want on Christmas/Boxing day. Hopefully back on plan after that until New Years Eve, and then back on it again New Years day!! That's my plan anyway, will see how it goes :giggle:

Tea last night wasn't very nice if I'm honest lol! I saw a recipe on here for a creamy bacon, leek and potato bake using stock and low fat creme fraiche. I kind of adapted it and used Quorn pieces, leeks, potatos, veg stock and quark, all layered up in a dish. The quark ended up curdling and was really icky so I just picked out the potatoes, leeks and Quorn that hadn't been "infected" :giggle:

Hope you're having a great week! xx

Your plan for xmas time looks good giving you some days to 'relax' the plan and then some days to counteract it. I'm not sure of my battle plan yet ha ha
Good Luck for tonight x

Well it looks good, but it all depends on how well I stick to it lol! :giggle:

Thanks honey, will let you all know how I get on later xx

Good luck tonight! don't know about you but I hate being an evening weigher lol! xx

Back