The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

pleased you enjoyed the meal :) x

Morning guys! I'm still here :giggle:

Well, ended up having an unplanned night out on Saturday! I had planned on stopping in, but you know what it's like at Christmas time - there's so many parties and nights out going on. I had a really good night though, it was worth it :)

Got straight back on plan yesterday to help minimise the damage. Normally I find it reaally hard sticking to plan when I'm hungover, but I managed it yesterday. I made a big quiche and had that with a load of potato wedges for dinner and tea.

So, after two quite indulgent nights out, I'm not really expecting much at WI tomorrow. I'm hoping for a small gain, as I really don't want to set myself back to square one before Christmas & New Year have even arrived.

I'm having a Green day today . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- Weight Watchers Lemon Tart Dessert Recipe Yogurt
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Philly Light (HExA)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS), Cheese (HExA) and Mixed Salad Leaves (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) Quiche

Other:
-

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original

Last edited:
I am glad you enjoyed your nights, I had two indulgent nights over the weekend as well, its not looking good for WI on Friday :( I have my fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow, good luck hunny xx

Eek, WI tonight!! Would love a maintain but I know a gain is more realistic after my very indulgent weekend! Only time will tell - roll on 4.30pm!

Good luck Stevie. Am sure you'll be ok!

Just don't let the result stress you so close to Xmas xx

Thanks honey! I know a gain will be well deserved, and the main thing is that I enjoyed myself! Really looking forward to group tonight, regardless of the result, as it's our Christmas party / taster. Our group always puts on a fantastic spread - one lady in particular makes the most devine cakes and desserts!! So I'm looking forward to that :) I've made some little chocolate truffles to take along - I found the recipe on here! Yum xx

Thanks honey! I know a gain will be well deserved, and the main thing is that I enjoyed myself! Really looking forward to group tonight, regardless of the result, as it's our Christmas party / taster. Our group always puts on a fantastic spread - one lady in particular makes the most devine cakes and desserts!! So I'm looking forward to that :) I've made some little chocolate truffles to take along - I found the recipe on here! Yum xx

Sounds gorgeous!

Ours was last night and some lovely treats! One lady had made the strawberry Santa's that were on the Sw site! They were so yummy! xx

Sounds gorgeous!

Ours was last night and some lovely treats! One lady had made the strawberry Santa's that were on the Sw site! They were so yummy! xx

They're lovely aren't they!! I took them to last years Christmas taster and they went down a storm xx

good luck! x

I don't have WI tonight :( Lack of consultants!!

Doh!! I knew that, I just read your diary. Having a bit of a brain fart lol :D

It must be awful not having a permanent Consulant. I don't think I could deal with that! xx

It is! Everyone must get sick to death of me moaning about it on here lol, can't help it though! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is! Everyone must get sick to death of me moaning about it on here lol, can't help it though! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No no, I don't blame you! I'd be exactly the same. It must be really difficult. I know from experience that I absolutely have to go to group or I just fall off plan for the week thinking "oh well, no group this week". I imagine there are others like me too, so it's really not good not having someone to take your group. Quite disheartening really. Hopefully everything will be running as normal for you soon xx

Eeek, I can't quite believe it!! 1.5lb off for me tonight - I am more than happy with that :D

Back