The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well done Stevie!!

Joanne, my consultant covered a class in spennymoor the other week they've not found a consultant to take it permanent :( must be awful! X

Thank you lovely ladies!! I am still quite gobsmacked with my loss last night, but it has really set me up for a good week - well, 5 days as I now get weighed again on Sunday. I'm only 1lb away from my Christmas wish and I'm determined to get it!! :) Then I will only be a few lb's away from my next shiny sticker, 2.5 stone. Woop!

Today's food is really quite basic, as I have a lot going on today. I'm going straight from work at 4pm to the cinema - we're going to see The Hobbit. I've been really looking forward to it, I can't wait! I'm just taking a tub of Savoury Rice with me and some fruit, HiFi Lights, etc. That should keep me away from the Pick'n'Mix stall!

So, today is a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Grapes
- Advent Calendar Chocolate (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Philly Light (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- Savoury Rice
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- 2 x Babybel's (HExA)

Other:
- 1 x Malteasers Celebration (2 Syns)
- 1 x Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns: 3 / 75

Last edited:
Morning diary. Ugh, I've woken up full of cold this morning - my throat and nose feel as though they're going to fall off! Doesn't help that it's absolutely chucking it down outside today either, I just feel really miserable. Not going to let it throw me off plan though :)

I had a really good time at the cinema last night - The Hobbit was absolutely amazing!! Plus I managed to avoid all things naughty, and stuck entirely to plan and my SW nibbles I'd taken with me. That's one major danger zone conquered this week!

I'm having another Green day today . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Tart Dessert Yogurt

Lunch:
- Savoury Rice
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Tart Dessert Yogurt

Dinner:
- Quorn (S), Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Cheese (HExA) Quiche, served with BBQ Potato Wedges

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 3 x Galaxy Celebration (6 Syns)
- 1 x Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 7 / 15
Weekly Syns: 10 / 75

Last edited:
Well done on your loss and great diary! I cant wait to try Douwe Egberts Caramel Coffee!

Aww, thank you!! On both counts :)

The Caramel Coffee is to die for, mega yummy!! I've just had a cup at work. I just had it black with a bit of sweetener added to it, but it's so delicious made up with a full days allowance of milk heated in the microwave for a few minutes, then stir in your coffee and a little bit of sweetener. Feels so naughty - like a proper latte from a coffee shop! Mmm xx

Well done on the loss! xx

So jel that you had a loss after taking the weekend off! Lol im drinking tmro and then christmas is upcoming eek hope i dont gain, i would be so happy with a loss like you! X

Aww, thank you! I didn't take the full weekend off though, just one meal off plan on Friday and then Saturday night off plan due to alcohol lol! Was straight back on it after that. If you just try and stick to plan whenever you can then it just goes to show that you can reign things back in a bit - I'm proof of that! Anything is possible xx

Aww, thank you! I didn't take the full weekend off though, just one meal off plan on Friday and then Saturday night off plan due to alcohol lol! Was straight back on it after that. If you just try and stick to plan whenever you can then it just goes to show that you can reign things back in a bit - I'm proof of that! Anything is possible xx
I was the same stevie I had two nights out last weekend but I did not take the whole weekend off, just those meals out and the ahem alcohol. I am hoping for the a sts tomorrow, but a loss would be nice :D

I was the same stevie I had two nights out last weekend but I did not take the whole weekend off, just those meals out and the ahem alcohol. I am hoping for the a sts tomorrow, but a loss would be nice :D

Good luck for WI today hun - I will have my fingers crossed for you :D :fingerscrossed:

Morning diary, Happy Friday!! I'm particularly happy today as it's my last working day until the 7th January :D Woohoo!!

We're having an office buffet this afternoon, so I'm not sure there will be a great deal of SW friendly things available. I've made myself a little SW quiche though, so if there is nothing at least I have that! And I've made 2 different types of hummus with vegetable crudites, so I should be okay. Always have a stash of Mug Shot's etc. in my drawer too. I'm looking forward to it - it should be a good laugh and a good way to break up for the holidays.

I'm so pleased we have our WI on Sunday, otherwise I know I'd have been completely off plan this week. It's keeping me on the right track!

Today is another Green day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Porridge (HExB) made up with Milk (HExA), Sweetener and a sliced Banana

Lunch:

- Quorn (S), Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Cheese (HExA) Quiche
- Homemade Hummus with Vegetable Crudites (Carrot (S), Celery (S) and Peppers (S))
- Pineapple (S), Banana and Grapes

Dinner:

- A big bowl of Mushy Peas (SS)

Other:
- Milky Bar Celebration (2 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 2 x Cadbury Chocolate Fingers (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B:
35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns:
16 / 75

Last edited:
Happy Friday Stevie!! :D xx

Christmas-Greetings-Poems.gif

Oh Sue, how lovely!! You have brightened my day - thank you so much. A very Merry Christmas to you & Paul. I hope it is magical xxxx

Hi Stevie,

Just popping by to say well-done. You are doing brilliantly. Your food sounds really nice and I am thrilled for you on the loss this week. You must be delighted. Hopefully there will be something SW friendly and tasty at the buffet that you can enjoy. You would be surprised how these things pan out. I went to a 21st birthday recently and they had a massive salad choice with loads of free food so I was delighted. Cold meats, salad, boiled eggs etc and I had a big plate of it with zero guilt. Just a bit of coleslaw was synned! I had a nice loss that week too.

Have a great day. Wow you have like two weeks off that's amazing. I'm off till Wednesday 2nd which I am chuffed with because in my previous job Xmas was our busiest time and I worked every day and evening over Xmas apart from Xmas day and Eve. I can't wait to properly relax!

I was feeling a bit out of control today but since reading your diary I feel a bit better and realise a few bad choices don't need to dictate your week so i am being positive and going to persevere. It's hard at Christmas time.

So thanks hun and have a lovely Christmas xxx

Thanks hun, I lost 3lb :D I cant believe it

Woooohoooo!! That's fantabulous! Well done - you rock!! :D xx

Hi Stevie,

Just popping by to say well-done. You are doing brilliantly. Your food sounds really nice and I am thrilled for you on the loss this week. You must be delighted. Hopefully there will be something SW friendly and tasty at the buffet that you can enjoy. You would be surprised how these things pan out. I went to a 21st birthday recently and they had a massive salad choice with loads of free food so I was delighted. Cold meats, salad, boiled eggs etc and I had a big plate of it with zero guilt. Just a bit of coleslaw was synned! I had a nice loss that week too.

Have a great day. Wow you have like two weeks off that's amazing. I'm off till Wednesday 2nd which I am chuffed with because in my previous job Xmas was our busiest time and I worked every day and evening over Xmas apart from Xmas day and Eve. I can't wait to properly relax!

I was feeling a bit out of control today but since reading your diary I feel a bit better and realise a few bad choices don't need to dictate your week so i am being positive and going to persevere. It's hard at Christmas time.

So thanks hun and have a lovely Christmas xxx

Aww, what a lovely message. Thank you!! You really made me smile :)

The buffet turned out quite nicely! There were a couple of things there I could have, but I ended up being stuffed by the time I'd had my quiche & hummus/veggies. Somebody did bring in a load of fruit skewers though so I had a couple of those, and allowed myself a couple of chocolate fingers and a celebration from my Syns :D yummy!

It's nice that you get a bit of a break for Christmas this year. A week and a bit is plenty - I bet after two weeks off I won't want to come back lol!

SW really is quite hard at Christmas time, but I'm glad you're feeling more positive. I think the main thing is that we enjoy ourselves and make sure we don't feel deprived. The great thing about SW is that if you fancy something, you can have it within moderation. I'm sure you'll do great!

Thanks again for such a lovely message. Hope your Christmas is magical xxxx

Back