The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Woooooop! Early WI this morning ahead of Christmas and I lost 1lb - meaning I got my Christmas wish and am now back down to my lowest ever weight since starting SW :D

So chuffed for myself! Only 4lb to go until my 2.5 stone award - hoping to get that by the end of January!

Woooooop! Early WI this morning ahead of Christmas and I lost 1lb - meaning I got my Christmas wish and am now back down to my lowest ever weight since starting SW :D

So chuffed for myself! Only 4lb to go until my 2.5 stone award - hoping to get that by the end of January!

Yay, well done! You'll easily shift 4 little pounds :D x

Yay, well done! You'll easily shift 4 little pounds :D x

Thank you, I'm so chuffed! I really didn't think I would get it if I'm honest. My tree is now complete :D xx

Christmas Wish 2012.jpg

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! xx

Hey hun, I hope everything is going well and you had a lovely Christmas. I am trying to claw my way back onto the wagon :cry:

Hey everyone. Thanks for the Christmas wishes - hope you all had a great time!

I've just been to WI this morning and gained 4lb over Christmas, oops :giggle: I had planned on sticking to plan, but then it got to it and I just thought 'bugger it, it's Christmas'. I really enjoyed myself, and in all honesty I was pleasantly surprised to have only gained 4lb. Last year I gained 6lb, so it's an improvement!!

I'm off for a early New Years tea at my Nanna's tonight. She's made pies and scones and all sorts of naughty (but nice!) goodies. So, will jump back on the wagon tomorrow. Then I have until Tuesday 8th before I next get weighed. I'm hoping to get all 4lb of my gain off by then, fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

How do you make your hunmus Stevie?

Sorry for the late reply hun! I've not been online until today.

It's really easy to make. I just blitz up a can of chickpeas with some garlic salt and add 1tbsp at a time of FF natural yogurt. Keep adding the yogurt and blitzing it until I becomes nice and smooth and to a texture you like. I also add a little squirt of lemon juice.

For the roasted red pepper hummus, it's the same method except I roast a red pepper first and chuck that into the food processor too. Gives it an extra bit of flavour, yum!!

Thanks guys! I'm really quite chuffed with 4lb as I was expecting a lot more - I literally haven't stuck to plan one single meal this week! Back on it tomorrow morning and ready to smash a fab loss on the 8th! :) xx

Back