The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Happy New Year ladies!! I hope 2013 is the best one yet!

I'm just sticking with this diary - I can't be bothered to start up a new one :giggle: Plus, I don't want to lose all of my lovely friends on here! xx

Hey Stevie! Happy New Year!

I went completely off plan for Christmas too and I'm glad I did! I felt so bleurgh from eating everything in sight that I was desperate to stock up on Superfree and get back to it! So pleased your gain was a little one. Roll on the rest of 2013!

Hope you've had a good time off work Stevie :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww, you guys!! So nice to come back to so many lovely messages. Sorry I have been AWOL for a while! Everything is fine here, except for being majorly off plan.

I've really struggled with sticking to the plan whilst I've been off work. It's far too easy to pop the kettle on and have a handful of biscuits, or munch away at those crackers and pickles left over from Christmas. I am expecting another big gain on Tuesday, but hey ho - that's life! My big thing this year was to lose the guilt and stop beating myself up when things don't go to plan. So I'm just trying to let the past week go, draw a line and move on!

I am back to work today and so back into a routine. Today is my first day back on plan, and I'm also hoping to get back to Bokwa tonight too. I really want to start again with my Body Magic and get that Gold Award I never yet attained.

Today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 2 x Apple and Sultana Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S), Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and Cheese (HExA) Quiche

Other:
- 1 x Chocolate & Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x HiFi

Last edited:
Hi Stevie

Nice to see you back :) The best of us go off plan at Christmas, it's all part of the celebrations! Will soon lose whatever gain you have xx

Hi Stevie

Nice to see you back :) The best of us go off plan at Christmas, it's all part of the celebrations! Will soon lose whatever gain you have xx

Yep, you just get the Christmas celebrations over and done with and then it's New Year!! Nevermind, I enjoyed it and I guess that's the main thing! :) Have to admit though I'm relieved to be back on plan and eating healthy again xx

Yayyy! Welcome back. :) I think lots of us are feeling the same way after gorging on goodies over Christmas - I've finally been back on plan this week and it is so good not to be full to the point of feeling sick! My skin's cleared up and I feel so much more awake!

I think focusing on losing the guilt is a great idea. I know if I'd had a gain a month or so ago I would have been too mortified to go back to group - but it's normal and there's a reason for it and I know what I need to do to pull it back. I've stopped being so anxious about using my syns and know that if I want a chocolate I can have one because it's within the plan! I've been much happier the past week or so and feel like I'm getting towards a healthy relationship with food (although I did eat everything in sight over Christmas!)

Yayyy! Welcome back. :) I think lots of us are feeling the same way after gorging on goodies over Christmas - I've finally been back on plan this week and it is so good not to be full to the point of feeling sick! My skin's cleared up and I feel so much more awake!

I think focusing on losing the guilt is a great idea. I know if I'd had a gain a month or so ago I would have been too mortified to go back to group - but it's normal and there's a reason for it and I know what I need to do to pull it back. I've stopped being so anxious about using my syns and know that if I want a chocolate I can have one because it's within the plan! I've been much happier the past week or so and feel like I'm getting towards a healthy relationship with food (although I did eat everything in sight over Christmas!)

Thank you, honey! The way I'm trying to look at it is that, yes I may have been off plan for the last 2 weeks, but there are 52 weeks in a year. I still have another 50 to be on plan! It's not the end of the world :)

I'm really pleased you've managed to lose the guilt/anxiousness. It's a great step in the right direction, towards a healthy relationship with food like you say! Hope you continue to feel great - make 2013 your year! xx

Back