The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Welcome back! It is weird being off work, I'm sure I get extra excersise with being on my feet and moving round all day at work so I've felt really lazy! Back again tomorrow so the routine starts. Did u go back today? Great food diary for your first day back on plan :) x

Welcome back! It is weird being off work, I'm sure I get extra excersise with being on my feet and moving round all day at work so I've felt really lazy! Back again tomorrow so the routine starts. Did u go back today? Great food diary for your first day back on plan :) x

Thank you! Yeah today is my first day back at work, and so far it's not going too bad. I was dreading it after two weeks off, but it seems to be going okay. Tomorrow I will probably find tougher!

I've been so lazy whilst I've been off too! Probably a lot to do with all the crap I've been eating making me feel quite sluggish and not in the mood for doing much in the way of exercise. I don't think Bokwa will be happening now tonight :( My cousin who I am meant to be going with isn't texting me back, and there's no way I'm going alone. I might just have to do some stuff on the Wii instead, although I never feel as motivated doing it at home as I do when I'm at a class. We will have to see xx

Good to have you back.

Good for you on the guilt thing. Look forward, not back. What's done is done and a guilty feeling won't change a thing! xx

Thank you, lovely! You're so right about a guilty feeling not changing anything. In fact, it would change things...for the worse. I'd just end up comfort eating and end up in a vicious circle, like has happened in the past. No more of that - new year, new start and all of that!! :) xx

Thank you! Yeah today is my first day back at work, and so far it's not going too bad. I was dreading it after two weeks off, but it seems to be going okay. Tomorrow I will probably find tougher!

I've been so lazy whilst I've been off too! Probably a lot to do with all the crap I've been eating making me feel quite sluggish and not in the mood for doing much in the way of exercise. I don't think Bokwa will be happening now tonight :( My cousin who I am meant to be going with isn't texting me back, and there's no way I'm going alone. I might just have to do some stuff on the Wii instead, although I never feel as motivated doing it at home as I do when I'm at a class. We will have to see xx

xx

With you on that one, never do anything at home! Bought a kettle bell ages ago and I've used it twice lol there just isn't the atmosphere and motivation there like at a class. I'm going to Zumba tonight's first one back for e new year! Hope she hasn't thought of too many new routines lol I'm not good at remembering steps! X

With you on that one, never do anything at home! Bought a kettle bell ages ago and I've used it twice lol there just isn't the atmosphere and motivation there like at a class. I'm going to Zumba tonight's first one back for e new year! Hope she hasn't thought of too many new routines lol I'm not good at remembering steps! X

Grr, gutted!! My cousin now doesn't want to go to Bokwa tonight. I knew this would happen when I got myself pysched up and was actually looking forward to it :( Trying to see if I can drag a friend along with me instead. If that fails, it looks like it will just be the Wii. Diddums xx

Grr, gutted!! My cousin now doesn't want to go to Bokwa tonight. I knew this would happen when I got myself pysched up and was actually looking forward to it :( Trying to see if I can drag a friend along with me instead. If that fails, it looks like it will just be the Wii. Diddums xx

Why don't you go on your own? Nothing to lose! Everyone is there for the same reason and you might make new friends?! xx

Why don't you go on your own? Nothing to lose! Everyone is there for the same reason and you might make new friends?! xx

I know I probably don't seem it, but I am far too shy to go alone!! I'd be mortified. Thankfully a girl I know is going to the Zumba class first and then Bokwa afterwards, so I'm going to meet her! Yay, excitement is back lol :D xx

Hey lovely just thought I would say I totally know what u are going through...I've only just got back on plan myself....it's been really hard with temptations here to eat!!!
Glad u are back in the swing of things!!! Xx

You need an excersise friend who is determined not to give in! My cousin the perfect person lol she drags me along. Even when I had cold and didn't wanna go to kettle bells, she went alone! You need an excersise buddy who is as motivated as yourself x

Bokwa was totally awesome last night!! I'm so pleased I found someone to go with :D

The last time I went was probably way back in the summer, so I thought last night would kill me. Surprisingly it wasn't too bad - I managed to do about 30 minutes before I needed a quick breather and a drink. I really enjoyed it and I can really feel it in my legs today too, which is always a good thing. At least I know it's done something!

The girl I went with last night has said she is going to start going every week, and another friend of mine wants to start too, so at least I will have some buddies and won't have to go it alone!

Today is "D-day". I am expecting probably another 4lb or so on, but I'm okay with that. I am back on plan, as of yesterday, and feeling totally motivated and raring to go. Will update later on! :) xx

Back in the zone baby!! Well done!!

Thanks lovely!! It's amazing the difference one good day can make. I feel so much better for it, and so much more positive. Long may it last!! :) xx

Ok, so I don't normally eat anything on a Tuesday until I've been weighed. Bad habbit, I know, but it's just something I've always done. Anyway, today I am starving!! Think it's probably after all of my exercise last night. Well, I have caved in and had to have something to eat - on plan though!!

These are todays Green day eats . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- N/A

Lunch:
- Chicken flavour Mug Shot
- 2 x Ryvita Original (1/2 HExB)
- 1 x Apple & Sultana Alpen Light (1/2 HExB)

Dinner:
- 1 x Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x Ryvita Original / 1 x Alpen Light & 2 x HiFi Light

Syns: 5.5

Last edited:
Ok, so I don't normally eat anything on a Tuesday until I've been weighed. Bad habbit, I know, but it's just something I've always done. Anyway, today I am starving!! I have caved in and had to have something to eat - on plan though!! These are todays eats so far:

- Chicken flavour Mug Shot
- 2 x Ryvita Original (1/2 HExB)

Naughty girl! Maybe this could be a new year's resolution - DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF ON WI DAY!! Lol xx

You normally have nothing? I thought I was bad with fruit and a salad until 7pm lol! Good luck for tonight xx

Naughty girl! Maybe this could be a new year's resolution - DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF ON WI DAY!! Lol xx

You normally have nothing? I thought I was bad with fruit and a salad until 7pm lol! Good luck for tonight xx

I know, it's really bad isn't it!! It's just something I got into the routine of, and once I'd started I felt as though I couldn't get out of it. I was always scared that if I started eating on WI day I wouldn't get my losses. As I'm already expecting a gain tonight, I thought it would be a good opportunity to re-introduce food on WI day :giggle:

Our C is doing the new members' talk to the whole of group tonight during Image Therapy as a way of helping us all to become re-focused after Christmas / New Year. For me this is perfect, as I really do want to start afresh - without having to rejoin and lose all of my history, etc. This is going to be the week I make lots of positive changes. I am already back on plan and have restarted with my Body Magic. This eating on a WI day is the next step for me, and I've just been out and bought a new notebook to keep a hard copy of my food diaries and Body Magic logs.

This is (hopefully!) going to be my year!! :) xx

Back