The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good, sounds like a plan! :D I doubt it'd make a great deal of difference on WI day if you have a light breakfast (fruit / yogurt etc) and maybes a salad or soup for dinner, with fruit to snack on and then have your tea after WI. It would only be for 1 week anyway where the difference would show then you'd be in a new routine :) xx

Good, sounds like a plan! :D I doubt it'd make a great deal of difference on WI day if you have a light breakfast (fruit / yogurt etc) and maybes a salad or soup for dinner, with fruit to snack on and then have your tea after WI. It would only be for 1 week anyway where the difference would show then you'd be in a new routine :) xx

Yeah, my thinking exactly! That's why I've started it this week, when I know I'm already looking at a gain anyway. Then hopefully next week it won't affect me - or not too much anyway! We shall see :) xx

Glad to see you back hunny and sounding super focused. I was the same and I had to claw myself back on track myself last Wednesday, its amazing how in just under a week back on track I feel so much better. Good luck with WI, and just think this time next week you will be lighter. xxx

Good to see you back Stevie. I got back just as you went AWOL You sound so fired up and ready for anything. All the best for WI and stick to the eating before WI as it's better for you anyway.

On a week when you think you might not get a loss DO NOT go back to your old habit. Can you tell I've been there and done that bit. I know the triggers. :D

Thanks for your advice PP! It's really nice to see you back on here - we missed you :bighug:

I'd def make it a thing to start eating on WI day, you've started it now this week so if you eat again next week whatever you loose will be a true loss :)

eating isn't as bad as what you think anyway, I used to make a point of only having fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch on WI day but when the days started getting colder I was starving and added a jacket to my dinner one day, expected to not have much of a loss or even a maintain because of it but it didn't really effect my WI. If you want a true representation of your weight and weight losses then you should eat on WI day.

Good luck at WI today, what time do you weigh? I'm at 5 and wish the time would hurry up so I could go

I am a 'light' eater on WI day - and I stop drinking an hour and a half before I go so I have plenty of time to pee it out! It's so ridiculous! I don't think I could manage only eating light foods on WI day any more - I'm really hungry by 10.30am having had Bran Flakes and fruit for breakfast! WI tomorrow for me and I'm just desperate to get there!

I'd def make it a thing to start eating on WI day, you've started it now this week so if you eat again next week whatever you loose will be a true loss :)

eating isn't as bad as what you think anyway, I used to make a point of only having fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch on WI day but when the days started getting colder I was starving and added a jacket to my dinner one day, expected to not have much of a loss or even a maintain because of it but it didn't really effect my WI. If you want a true representation of your weight and weight losses then you should eat on WI day.

Good luck at WI today, what time do you weigh? I'm at 5 and wish the time would hurry up so I could go

I'm definitely going to try and stick to it. It's one bad habbit that I know I need to kick!

My official WI time is 5pm, but as I'm on the social team I usually go over earlier on to help set up etc. and end up getting weighed about 4.30pm. I am dreading seeing another gain, but I am also ok with it in the same mind. Not sure if that makes sense? I don't want to gain, but I know I will and I know why. It's my own fault, and the only thing I can do now is keep this positive attitude and have a really cracking week this week :) I'm hoping for no more than another 4lb, as that will be 8lb in two weeks...eek!! xx

At the start I didn't even think about what I ate on weigh day! Well, I don't weigh til 7.30am so i'd never have my tea beforehand but at dinner time for example, I would have baked potato with beans/cheese and salad or a synned panini sometimes. Then I got into that habit of eating lighter foods..so far today i've had 4 finn crisps with philli light, had a hi-fi bar mid morning and mixed bean salad for dinner. After that, nothing til after WI. Think we overthink these things after a while!

If it makes you feel better, I gained 8lbs in 3 weeks! (before xmas week, xmas week and new year) I wasn't bothered though as i'd said beforehand I wasn't sticking to plan. Now to get it off pronto! :D hoping for a loss tonight, though my last WI was only on Thurs, so had 5 days to work at it.

The thing is, I eat quite light anyway! Especially through the week when I'm at work. I will have a couple of pieces of fruit for breakfast and most days I just have Finn Crisp with Low Low for lunch. This keeps me going until tea time when I'll have a "proper" meal.

It's only Tuesday's where I've ever stopped eating anything. What's quite scary is I've never (until today) found myself to be "starving". I am usually fine without anything until about 6.30pm, after WI. That's when I'd start getting ready for something to eat. It's really not healthy though, putting my body through a mini fast every week for the sake of conning the scales.

I have done it this week, so I can do it next week too. I'm determined to bin this habbit!

Well back from WI with 3.5lb on. Half a pound less than I'd anticipated, so that's a little bit of a bonus! Still shocking to have gained over half a stone in the last two weeks though.

Really appreciated the new members talk our C did instead of our usual Image Therapy. It's really given me a kick and I'm raring to go!! I used my old book tonight so that next week I will have a fresh book to go with my fresh start.

As I gained 7.5lb in two weeks, I'd really love it back off in two as well. I'm going to aim high this week and try and get 4lb off. Here goes!! :)

At least you know the damage now and it'll soon be off! :) xx

Thank you lovely ladies, you're all so right! Done and dusted now and my fresh start "officially" starts tomorrow when my brand new week starts.

Feeling super motivated and going back to basics and treating this week as though it's my first ever! As well as upping my Body Magic I'm going to try and eat lots of SuperFree, Speed & SuperSpeed foods.

Let's do this!! :) xx

Back