The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good morning diary, Happy Friday :D

My positivity this week has actually really surprised me. Where this motivation has come from I don't know, but hey - I'm not complaining! I'm determined to keep it up over the weekend too. I'm going to stick to my food plan even if it kills me :giggle:

Today is going to be a Red day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Watermelon (S)
- Kiwi Fruit (S)

Lunch:
- M&S Tikka Chicken Mini Fillets (S) with Salad (Mixed Cabbage (S), Peppers (S), Mango, Coriander and Watercress (S))
- Fruit Salad (Melon (SS), Orange (S), Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)

Dinner:
- EL Beef and Red Onion (S) Burgers stuffed with BabyBel Light's (HExA). Served in Wholemeal Buns (2 x HExB) with Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and 1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 Syns)
burgers.jpg

Other:
- "Go Ahead" Forest Fruit Yogurt Breaks (7.5 Syns)
- M&S Chocolate and Pecan Popcorn (6.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy B: 2 x 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns: 15.5
Weekly Syns: 27.5 / 105

Last edited:
A bit random, but I've just been on Syns Online looking at the Syns for McDonalds.

I've decided that I'm going to "treat" myself to one after my WI on Tuesday. Well, why I say treat, I mean Syn. I'm not a believer in the post-WI black hole. It's fine to have something which is maybe a bit more of a treat, but Syn it!

Anyway, I've worked out that I can have a 6 Chicken McNuggets, Medium Fries, a pot of their Curry Sauce and a Diet Coke for just 23 Syns! I think that's pretty good going - it's only 8 Syns over the daily limit. So, my aim for the rest of the week now is to make sure I leave at least 23 Syns for Tuesday night - easy peasy ;)

I'm really looking forward to it, as it will feel so naughty, but will be completely within my Syns. It just goes to show that planning really is the key!

A bit random, but I've just been on Syns Online looking at the Syns for McDonalds.

I've decided that I'm going to "treat" myself to one after my WI on Tuesday. Well, why I say treat, I mean Syn. I'm not a believer in the post-WI black hole. It's fine to have something which is maybe a bit more of a treat, but Syn it!

Anyway, I've worked out that I can have a 6 Chicken McNuggets, Medium Fries, a pot of their Curry Sauce and a Diet Coke for just 23 Syns! I think that's pretty good going - it's only 8 Syns over the daily limit. So, my aim for the rest of the week now is to make sure I leave at least 23 Syns for Tuesday night - easy peasy ;)

I'm really looking forward to it, as it will feel so naughty, but will be completely within my Syns. It just goes to show that planning really is the key!

23 syns is good for McDonald's! i think we just assume it's going to be 40+ because it's known to be so unhealthy! x

Sounds yum :D My problem is that if i'm having McDonalds, it has to be a big mac burger lol! :drool: xx

23 syns is good for McDonald's! i think we just assume it's going to be 40+ because it's known to be so unhealthy! x

It's quite good, isn't it?! There are a few others I would have too, around 32-40 Syns. Even those I don't think are too bad, because it's a one off treat, and not something I'd have all of the time. I'm really looking forward to it now :) xx

Sounds yum :D My problem is that if i'm having McDonalds, it has to be a big mac burger lol! :drool: xx

Ahh, I'm not too fussed on their burgers! I always get either chicken nuggets, chicken selects or a chicken legend. I worked out that I could have any of those medium meals for between 23-41.5 Syns, depending on what I picked. And that includes sauces/dips! Not bad at all really xx

Hey that's a fab incentive Stevie. Its things like that that help me to keep my focus for the week! And I am surprised at the syns there - seems a right bargain!

Enjoy! xx

Hey that's a fab incentive Stevie. Its things like that that help me to keep my focus for the week! And I am surprised at the syns there - seems a right bargain!

Enjoy! xx

That's what I was thinking! If I know I have that to look forward to on Tuesday night then it might help me that little bit extra to stay on plan over the weekend and not over-Syn. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed: xx

ooooh sounds lovely, It just goes to show you that if you plan and still enjoy a little of what you fancy:)

Sounds like a good incentive to stick to plan during the week :D

Hope you have a good day, your food sounds delicious

Thanks Em! Hope you have a great weekend lovely xx

That would feel like a proper binge too with it being a full size fries and not the tiny regular ones :) good find Stevie! I often look at syns for random things too lol x

oh I looked in tescos (bishop Auckland one) and they had the Turkish delight box on the shelf with them all gone! The girl stacking the shelves went to see if they had any out the back but no luck :( might walk down tomorrow though its only 10-15 min walk so its no bother. Hopefully ill get them!

That would feel like a proper binge too with it being a full size fries and not the tiny regular ones :) good find Stevie! I often look at syns for random things too lol x

oh I looked in tescos (bishop Auckland one) and they had the Turkish delight box on the shelf with them all gone! The girl stacking the shelves went to see if they had any out the back but no luck :( might walk down tomorrow though its only 10-15 min walk so its no bother. Hopefully ill get them!

It's good isn't it! Would feel like a proper treat. I'm sure I'll easily save 23 Syns. Most days I only have around 6 or 7 anyway. A smarties McFlurry is 16 Syns, so depending on how many I have left in total I might have one of those too! This is the beauty of Slimming World and planning in advance :) Love it!

Oh no!! Everyone has gone mad on the turkish delight Mullers, they're sold out everywhere! I'm not surprised though, they are really nice. Can't believe they are Syn free, they taste as though they should be full of Syns! Hope you manage to get hold of some xx

I think I am the only one who doesn't like maccies fries...I used to have 20 nuggets to myself during pregnancy!!! :eek:

I now have the happy meal (nuggets) and have carrots and water! Yum! They are awesome xxx

Hi Stevie, just dropping by to say a big well done on your journey so far! I've been having a look through your diary and noting down a few food ideas (red lentil bolognese!) You're so positive- keep it up! :)

I think I am the only one who doesn't like maccies fries...I used to have 20 nuggets to myself during pregnancy!!! :eek:

I now have the happy meal (nuggets) and have carrots and water! Yum! They are awesome xxx

Oooh, Maccy D's fries are my favourite fries in the whooole world!! :drool: Hence why I maybe needed SW in the first place, hehe!

I know what you mean about eating 20 chicken nuggets to yourself though, have done that before! Or scoffing two meals when really, one would have sufficed. God, it's obscene really!

Never thought of going for a Happy Meal and swapping the fries for carrots. That cuts down the Syns even more!! It would only be like, 6 Syns for the nuggets. Oh EB you are full of bright ideas :D xxx

Hi Stevie, just dropping by to say a big well done on your journey so far! I've been having a look through your diary and noting down a few food ideas (red lentil bolognese!) You're so positive- keep it up! :)

Hello lovely! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a nice comment. Oooh, also thanks for reminding me about the red lentil bolognese, I'd forgotten! Going to add that to next weeks food diary.

I have my ups and downs, but at the moment I'm feeling really positive. Having such lovely people like yourself visit my diary really keeps my spirits up - it's so nice to know that there are lots of people in the same boat as me, all willing each other on.

Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

I tried the lentil Bolognese after seeing it on here too it's not bad and a lot cheaper than mince x

It's quite nice isn't it. And super easy to make too, which is always a good thing!!

Hope you have a great weekend Emsie xx

Back