The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Mine still had the Oatly milk when i was there last week! Saying that, I only bought it once haha! x

What is Oatly and Kara milk? Are these b choices?......x

Chocolate milk, Elle! They count as an A choice. I know you get 200ml of the Oatly, not sure about the Kara as I've never tried it. The Oatly is super yummy though xx

Awesome. I've ordered a Kara on my shop due to arrive Monday! Will let u know xx

Lovely! If it's yummy I will take a leaf out of your book and get some :D xx

Hi Hun, I've re-appeared from the black hole :) hope you are well, looks like you are doing fab xx

Ahh, Kirsty!! Lovely to see you back honey - have missed you. Hope everything is good with you, will pop over to your diary now and catch up :) xx

200ml of kara too for an a choice! It tastes similar to the oatly one, maybe a little sweeter. X

Oh, lovely! The sweeter the better for me lol. Will definitely get some to try. Thanks hun xx

Happy Saturday!

Loads of snow here this morning, ugh. I am sick of the stuff - I certainly won't be leaving the house in it this weekend. I'm going to get in my wardrobes today and have a good clear out. I've got loads of stuff that is probably too big now and just stuff I would never wear again. No point keeping it! I've already started putting a few things on eBay - two dresses with tags on worth £165, two pairs of shorts with tags on worth £68, and two playsuits with tags still on worth £88
:eek: I may as well try and make a bit of money back from them. I also think I may have learnt my lesson and will try and stop buying clothes!!

And then tonight I'm just going to have a cosy film night. My mam and dad are out for the night, and I think my brother will probably be going out too. So I'm going to make some nice (SW!) food and enjoy a bit of me time :)

Today is going to be a Red day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) and a sliced Banana stirred into some FF Natural Yogurt

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Red Pepper and Chilli Low Low Spread (HExA) and halved Cherry Tomatoes
(S)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (
½ HExB)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Peppers (S)) with 1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 Syns)
550635_450569884996673_779498843_n.jpg

Other:
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (½ HExB)
- Special K Chocolate Biscuit Moments (5 Syns)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 19.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 46.5 / 105

Last edited:
Happy Saturday!

Loads of snow here this morning, ugh. I am sick of the stuff - I certainly won't be leaving the house in it this weekend. I'm going to get in my wardrobes today and have a good clear out. I've got loads of stuff that is probably too big now and just stuff I would never wear again. No point keeping it! I've already started putting a few things on eBay - two dresses with tags on worth £165, two pairs of shorts with tags on worth £68, and two playsuits with tags still on worth £88 :eek: I may as well try and make a bit of money back from them. I also think I may have learnt my lesson and will try and stop buying clothes!!

And then tonight I'm just going to have a cosy film night. My mam and dad are out for the night, and I think my brother will probably be going out too. So I'm going to make some nice (SW!) food and enjoy a bit of me time :)

Today is going to be a Red day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) and a sliced Banana stirred into some FF Natural Yogurt

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Red Pepper and Chilli Low Low Spread (HExA)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S)) with 1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 Syns)

Other:
-

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 3.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 30.5 / 105

Its nice to have some me time, enjoy it! We are stuck in doors today too because of the snow grrrr.

I need to sort my wardobe out too. You may as well make some money from it all. I really need some new clothes hardly any that fit me but trying to hold out till target! X

Its nice to have some me time, enjoy it! We are stuck in doors today too because of the snow grrrr.

I need to sort my wardobe out too. You may as well make some money from it all. I really need some new clothes hardly any that fit me but trying to hold out till target! X

I don't mind weekends in the house. I just hate the snow!! I wish it would disappear. I'm already dreading Monday when I have to venture back out in it to go to work.

Made a good start on my wardrobes this morning. I've got 10 items up on eBay now - all bar two of them brand new with the tags still on. And got about 5 others left to put on. Also got a few things I've put on my groups FB page to see if any other members want them. Still got a lot more sorting to do but just going to do it gradually so I don't get fed up xx

Good luck with eBay! You are right you might aswell get some money back. It's such a shame when you buy so something and its just sat there! I got some jeans in new looks sale for £10 when I was a size 22 (their plus size range) and they were a bit tight. Spotted them last week so tried them on they were hanging off me! I'm a size 18 now though so no wonder lol but there's other stuff I'm the wardrobe that I've maybe worn once and not looked at again. Could do with some charity bags or something! I'm trying to just buy what I need as and when I need it, like I've only bout one pair of jeans in a size 18! Just wearing 20's with a belt on for work lol but it's so hard when all the nice things are in the shops and for the first time since I was about 16 I can fit into them! Lol xx

Good morning everyone! Can't believe it's Sunday again already. The weekends are going more and more quickly! On the plus side though, I only have today to go and then I've conquered another weekend :D

I am sure it has been snowing even more over night here, so I will definitely not be venturing outside today. Another snug day in the house me thinks!!

Today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA), Sweetener and Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Shepherds Pie (Quorn Mince
(S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS), Half a Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn) and Mashed Potato) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Carrots (S) and Leeks (S)

Dinner:
- Not overly hungry after my big dinner. So having a nice big bowl of Mushy Peas (SS) with Vinegar - this is becoming my favourite Sunday tea. I love Mushy Peas!!

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)
- M&S Chocolate Covered Pretzels (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 12.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 59 / 105

Last edited:
Mmm lunch sounds good, my mam hasn't made shepherds pie for ages! I'm making Cajun chicken tonight for everyone x

It was lovely!! This is how it turned out:

154103_451048744948787_86595811_n.jpg

It was so nice!! And just 1 Syn for all of that ^. Yummy xx

Back