The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well done on a great loss once again.
Your HEB choices made me giggle today I wish we could have 230g of cereal ;-)
Good luck for this week honey x

well done!!! im just starting out so im suscribing to your diaries and hopefully do well like you have :)
xx

Aww, thank you lovely!! I'm sure you will do great :D xx

Good morning diary. I am fairly happy today as it's my last working day of the week :) I'm off tomorrow as it's my friends Birthday party, so I'm looking forward to that!

Resisted the urge to hop on the scales this morning! Me 1 - 0 Scales :D I think I'm going to set up a new ticker to keep me motivated and see how long I can go for. I really want to break the habbit and just stick to my official WI once a week.

Today is going to be another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Orange (S), Apple (S) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Pumpkin Seed and Oat Ryvita (HExB) topped with Garlic & Herb Philly Light (HExA)
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot
- Plum (S) and Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn Shepherds Pie (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS), half a Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn) and Mashed Potato) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Brussel Sprouts and Leeks (S)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- 1 x Pumpkin Seed and Oat Ryvita (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 3 x Pumpkin Seed & Oat Ryvita & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns: 8 / 105

Last edited:
Good for you not hopping on the scales. I'm finding its really making a difference for me as when I get on the scales at group, I'm genuinely surprised and chuffed to see a loss! I never used to get on them in the early days so its given me a new fresh start in a way x

Good morning diary, Happy Friday! :D I am off work today and at my friends party tonight, so might not be on here a lot today as I will have lots of getting ready to do.

I have planned lots of yummy free food for today and have set myself a limit of 10 Vodka's, which will take me up to 25 Syns for the day. I'm also going to make a lovely SW Quiche before I go out so that if I come in with the munchies I'll have something to tuck into - no take-out for me!

Today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (2 x HExB) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with Potato Wedges and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 5 x Vodka & Diet Coke (12.5 Syns)
- 2 x Koppaberg (26 Syns)
- 5 x J
ägerbomb (39 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch

Daily Syns: 77.5
Weekly Syns: 110.5

Last edited:
Hello! i'm out tonight aswell and I think limiting to 10 vodkas is a great idea, only problem being when I'm pouring them myself, they are defo more than 25ml!!

Hello! i'm out tonight aswell and I think limiting to 10 vodkas is a great idea, only problem being when I'm pouring them myself, they are defo more than 25ml!!

Ooh dear lol!! Well I'm at a party at a pub where their measures are 25ml, so I should be alright. Just hope I'm not tempted by Jägerbomb's and what not! :giggle: Have a great night lovely xx

Good plan :) I am just amazed people can eat cheese every day and lose weight - always told that cheese is so bad for you, but obviously not if you weigh and measure it!! I wish I could use my HEXA's but no good for me, have a fab night and stay away from Jagers!!

Back