The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Happy Friday, wooop!! :party0011:

I am counting down the hours until hometime already :giggle: I am so looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend - I plan on doing absolutely nothing!

Food has been good so far this week, just hoping I can hold it together this weekend and not have a repeat of last week. I'm sure I will be okay.

Today is going to be another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Leftover Quorn and Mushy Pea Curry (Quorn Pieces (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Garlic & Chilli (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushy Peas (SS) and Curry Powder)

Dinner:
- WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- Relentless Sugar Free (1 Syn)
- Tayto Advantage Texan Grill flavour "Whisps" (5 Syns)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 11.5 / 10
Weekly Syns: 15.5 / 70

Last edited:
Hope the day flys by for you! I'm off work today but got the talk talk technician coming between 10 and 12 so stuck in for the morning lol have a brill day! X

Thanks chick. Hope you manage to get your internet sorted, finally!! xx

Happy Friday Stevie! :D Like you I'm SO glad its the weekend..been soo tired this week! xx

Hi missy!!??

Where are you? I figured from fb you went out last night? Still where are you and your eats today?? xx

Haha caught out! Hope you had a good night Stevie :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh God. As you have all guessed I ended up going out on Friday night haha! Resulting in the rest of the weekend being drastically off plan, doh!! I was "meant" to be being super good this week too - definitely heading for a gain on Tuesday now. Nevermind, I'm okay with it.

On the plus side - took this photo of me today. And for the first time I actually think I look really really slim and I love this photo. I also have new extensions in, fancied a new look!

483105_459752987411696_2147124595_n.jpg

Weekend is now over with, and the binge is too. Back to it in the morning, and hopefully Bokwa tomorrow night too! xx

Back