The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Wow!! You look so slim in that pic :) Amazing loss, hope the scales aren't too tough on you next week. As long as you had fun ;)

Awww, thanks for all of your lovely comments everyone!! Really felt good about myself seeing that photo. At the moment I can really see the difference in myself. It's taken quite a while for me to be able to see it, but now that I can it feels so good!! xx

Were is your top from you look lovely! I always love the clothes you wear ha x

Thank you hun! My top (and the majority of my other clothes) is from Topshop! It's my fave shop, I can't stay out of the place :giggle: xx

Back on plan today! No Syns from now until WI though, and lots of SuperFree. Back to Bokwa tonight too, to hopefully undo even just the tiniest bit of damage.

Not got any food planned for today, so will just update my eats as I go along.

Today is a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Pineapple (S), Stawberries (SS) and Grapes
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Lunch:
- Roast Chicken flavour Mug Shot
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)

Dinner:
-

Other:
-

Healthy A: 2 x BabyBel
Healthy B: 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Last edited:
Great pic Stevie! xx

Love the new photo and you'll be OK for WI unless you went absolutely mad when you were out. :D

It's probably not so much what I had when I was out but the rubbish I gorged on over the rest of the weekend lol :D I'm ready to face the scales though and will deal with whatever they give me. Besides, what's one week...xx

You look fab in your photo hun :) very slim, I'm not looking forward to tomorrows WI either, I haven't had anything major but an extra bit of cake here, a spot of flapjack there and not measuring custard one day ect... fingers crossed we'll both be okay. Good luck

Thanks everyone. Would absolutely love it if I could manage a maintain tonight, but I won't get my hopes up. I'm expecting maybe a 1lb gain - hopefully not much more than that!

Although I'm not really looking forward to facing the scales, I am looking forward to group. I love Tuesday nights as getting away to group for an hour or two is a bit of me time :) Feels like a lifetime ago since last week!

Will update with my result later on tonight xx

Back