The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thanks everyone! Ended up going out last night, as Ali said my nails deserved it :D pmsl. Probably maxed out on my Syns as I did have a lot to drink (although I stuck to vodka and diet coke - no Jagerbombs!) and had a couple of WW Tortilla Wraps and some mayo when I got in. Totally fine with it though, not feeling guilty or anything. Besides, looking back at my food diary yesterday I barely ate anything, don't know how I wasn't starving in all honesty! So yesterday I probably did more calories than SW. Anyway, confession over, 100% back on plan today.

Today I'm having a Red day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Bacon and Mushroom (S) Butty (HExB)

Lunch:
- Mini Ham, Egg and Cheese Tarts (HExA) served with Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Cucumber (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes(S)) with Mozzarella (HExA) and 2 tbsp. Tesco Light Choices Honey & Mustard Dressing (1 Syn)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated & 45g Mozzarella
Healthy B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 1

Last edited:
You shouldn't feel guilty as this whole slimming world thing is a lifestyle change so having a night out is no biggie! You need to have a night out every now and again if not I find its easier to binge on unhealthy food.

Glad you enjoyed yourself xx

Ugh Monday morning again. Not got a lot planned food-wise for today so will just update as the day goes on. Meant to be at Bokwa tonight but won't hold my breath, something usually goes wrong and I end up not being able to go lol!

Today is a Red day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)

Lunch:
-

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Cucumber (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes(S)) with Mozzarella (HExA) and 2 tbsp. Tesco Light Choices Honey & Mustard Dressing (1 Syn)

Other:
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)

Healthy A: 45g Mozzarella
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 1

534908_462653853788276_407559254_n.jpg

^^^ Here's a picture of me from my night out on Saturday. I received loads of compliments, which was such a lovely feeling! I can really see the difference in myself at the moment, it feels good xx

Lovely pic Stevie, hope you had a good weekend! xx

Back