The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hope you have a great time x

FAR too much to drink last night, I am in a sorry state today :sign0137: The only positive is that I haven't been able to eat much today :giggle: and what I have eaten has been on plan - two slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf with low low spread. And lots of fizzy pop!

Another recent pic of me from the party last night...
29035_465240186862976_313947261_n.jpg

By the look of your photo you look like you don't need to lose much more, you look fab!! So don't be too hard on yourself
You're only young once, so go out and enjoy yourself, without feeling guilty! x

Stevie, I think I'm going to have to come and raid your wardrobe at some point! You look incredible! You're also making me seriously consider extensions - I want my long hair back!

FAR too much to drink last night, I am in a sorry state today :sign0137: The only positive is that I haven't been able to eat much today :giggle: and what I have eaten has been on plan - two slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf with low low spread. And lots of fizzy pop!

Another recent pic of me from the party last night...
View attachment 79695

BABE! you look fannnnnnnnntttttttttastic! it's sooo inspiring!.
quick question has the plan changed i see you have (s) & (ss) ? annnnnd you have daily syns and weekly syns (has it changed like w/w or is this just how you keep track?) i ask because i'm doing this alone from Spain!

Thanks love....

Stevie you look fab in that little number and as others have already said, it does not look as you need to lose any more. Anyway good luck with WI tomorrow.

THIS is such an inspiring food diary. I've just read through EVERY post, I never stick any diet out and reading through this makes me feel like i could stick at SW, Thankyou for inspiring me.

Expecting a gain tonight, but I am fully okay with it. I had been gunning for 3lb off this week to get my 2.5 Stone award, but with the party Saturday night and being off plan yesterday I have come to terms with the fact I am probably looking at a gain. It's only one week though, it's nothing! Straight back on it tomorrow - fresh week fresh start.

Wow, so many lovely comments on here!! Thank you all very very much. I feel quite emotional reading them all. You are all such a fantastic support network and I literally could not have gotten this far without you all. There have been tough times where I have felt like giving up and you have spurred me on to keep going and keep aiming for my goals. I can't thank you all enough. Appreciate every single one of you xXx

BABE! you look fannnnnnnnntttttttttastic! it's sooo inspiring!.
quick question has the plan changed i see you have (s) & (ss) ? annnnnd you have daily syns and weekly syns (has it changed like w/w or is this just how you keep track?) i ask because i'm doing this alone from Spain!

Thanks love....

Thank you lovely!! I have gone back to doing the original Red / Green days, but I like to try and fit in lots of Speed / SuperSpeed foods. That's what the (S) and (SS) stand for - nothing to worry about! :) I tend to count my Syns weekly as I don't use a great deal through the week, but I like to indulge a bit more over the weekend. I know this doesn't work for everyone, but I've found it suits me quite well so it's just about finding what works best for you. Wish I was in sunny Spain! How lovely. Hope you are having a great week xx

Back