The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Morning diary. Yay, Happy Friday!! :)

I'm now not sure if we're definitely going to the cinema or not tonight, but if we aren't it will be a nice cosy night in for me. My mam, dad and I have decided to go to Dalton Park and then into Sunderland tomorrow for a day out / some shopping, so will need to be up early and feeling fresh for that which means no going out tonight lol! I am actually looking forward to a weekend in the house after last weeks antics.

Anyway, I'm having another Red day today . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Banana
- Mixed Berries (S) with Total 0% Greek Yogurt and Sweetener

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low Spread (HExA)
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Mixed Mushroom Stir Fry (Beansprouts (S), Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Baby Spinach (S), Chestnut Mushrooms (S) and White Mushrooms (S)) with Tesco Sweet Chilli Chicken Pieces (S) and a Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 7 x Vodka & Diet Coke (17.5 Syns)
- 3 x Chocolate Chip Cookies (12 Syns)
- Salt & Vinegar Discos (7.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 42.5
Weekly Syns: 48 / 105

Last edited:
sounds delish!
enjoy your weekend love

God I haven't been to Dalton Park in ages, used to go quite a bit! Have a lovely weekend :D xx

God I haven't been to Dalton Park in ages, used to go quite a bit! Have a lovely weekend :D xx

I hate Dalton Park, there's nothing there!! My dad wants to go though, so the deal is we go to Sunderland afterwards :) xx

I hate Dalton Park, there's nothing there!! My dad wants to go though, so the deal is we go to Sunderland afterwards :) xx

Haha! We used to go when I was a lot younger, all I can remeber of it is outlet shops..and the Cadburys shop lol! :D xx

Last edited:
Haha! We used to go when I was a lot younger, all I can remeber of it is outlet shops..and the Caburys shop lol! :D xx

Forgot about the Cadbury shop! Probably the best shop there lol :D xx

Morning! Up nice and early today :D

So, last nights cinema plans didn't happen. I ended up going out for a drink, BUT I did conquer a big danger area. I stuck to vodka & diet coke, with a few diet cokes in between, avoided all Jagerbombs and shots, and was home and in bed (without a takeaway en-route!) by 11pm. Kept a track of all of my drinks and the couple of munchies I did have when I got home, and all of my Syns are accounted for. Job's a good'en! No slip-ups for me this week.

Anyway, just posting before I get ready and head off shopping for the day. Will update later with lunch, but I can guess it will probably be a jacket potato with beans and salad, nom!

I'm having a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- "Just Made for You" Square Crumpet (7 Syns)

Lunch:
- Pasta with Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Onions (S), Peas (SS) and Low Low Spread (HExA)

Dinner:
- 6 x Quorn Chicken Nuggets (S) (3 Syns) with Potato Wedges and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)
- 200ml Banrock Station Light (5 Syns)
- Animal Bar (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 20
Weekly Syns: 68 / 105

Last edited:
Change of plan! Just realised we have quite a bit of snow here this morning (I was laid in bed as I wrote my last post and hadn't checked at that point). We can't be bothered to trudge around in that all day so just going to have a chillout day and stop in the warmth. I'm thinking onesie and lots of catching up with Sky+ :)

Change of plan! Just realised we have quite a bit of snow here this morning (I was laid in bed as I wrote my last post and hadn't checked at that point). We can't be bothered to trudge around in that all day so just going to have a chillout day and stop in the warmth. I'm thinking onesie and lots of catching up with Sky+ :)

Sounds like a good lazy day :)

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Porridge (HExB) made up with Milk (HExA), Sweetener and Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Quorn Shepherds Pie (Quorn Mince (S), Onions (S), Mushrooms (S), Peas (SS), half a Pouch of Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn) and Mashed Potato) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn

Dinner:
- Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) with 25g Quorn Pepperoni (1.5 Syns) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Cucumber (S) and Tomato (S))
-
Wotsits Bacon Wafflers (3.5 Syns)

Other:
- Special K Chocolate Biscuit Moments (5 Syns)
- Mini Malteaser Bunny (3 Syns)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- 3 x Rich Tea Fingers (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 24.5
Weekly Syns: 92.5 / 105

Last edited:
Stevie your food for today sounds lovely. Luckily we have not got snow yet but it is freezing. planning to wrap up well and go for a walk later on . Have a fab day.

Stevie your food for today sounds lovely. Luckily we have not got snow yet but it is freezing. planning to wrap up well and go for a walk later on . Have a fab day.

Thanks Rosie! By the look of things the majority of our snow has melted here this morning, thankfully! I hate the stuff. You keep warm, it's freezing out there. Have a lovely Sunday hun xx

The shepards pie sounds yummy!

It was amazeballs!! Absolutely stuffed now though. I'd planned some strawberries and yogurt for pud, but think they will have to wait. I need a breather lol! xx

Back