The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Oh Stevie! I feel your pain! I've been having a really good body magic week, totally on plan, cooking lots of nice recipes out of the magazine - and then yesterday afternoon I turned into a Mini Egg Monster! I wasn't hungry, I didn't need them, but I just couldn't seem to help myself. :break_diet:

Fingers crossed for the pair of us that the scales are kind. I'm still 4.5lbs away from my 2.5 stone award and I don't want to edge any further back.

Thanks ladies. Not feeling very optimistic about tonights WI, am expecting maybe 1 or 2lb on. Hopefully not much more than that.

Did two classes at the gym last night - BodyCombat and CXWORX. Loved them both! That's 5 classes I've done since Thursday (so averaging one a day), and I'm really enjoying it! Tuesday is my rest day, with it being weigh day, and then back on it tomorrow! I'm doing BodyCombat and then BodyPump tomorrow night, can't wait xx

Hi babes, now you might find you have gained a little bit but with all that exercise no wonder your body has been craving a bit extra! Also your body will be hanging onto a little bit of water to protect your joints - this should settle down after a few weeks of getting used to all of that exercise!

Keep up the good work my lovely xx

I agree lovley, good luck for wi but might be a little but if water due to all your classes , your doing amazing on that score . Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies. I'm gutted I won't be able to do a class tonight, I'm really hooked. Will make up for it tomorrow though with the two classes, and then possibly three on Thursday! I can feel my body getting stronger already, like I can physically do more. It's a good feeling :) xx

HI PRINCESS STEVIE i know how you feel not had a brill week and WI tonight i only need 1.5lb to get my club 10, the way i think about it is no matter what i put on this week (hope i dont) i will not be the size i was at the start, good luck with your weight in xx

HI PRINCESS STEVIE i know how you feel not had a brill week and WI tonight i only need 1.5lb to get my club 10, the way i think about it is no matter what i put on this week (hope i dont) i will not be the size i was at the start, good luck with your weight in xx

Thanks lovely! You're so right, sometimes we just need to look at the bigger picture xx

Good luck for your weight in tonight Stevie!

I'm back on the Slimming World wagon as of yesterday so will be keeping an eye on your diary for some inspiration x

Thanks everyone, it really means a lot. I am pretty much positive that tonight will be a gain - the first I've had in 2013 which will be a bit of a shame but hey, it was inevitable really.

Ready to climb back aboard the wagon. Have spent the morning drawing up my food plan for the upcoming week and planning my gym classes - I plan to do another 10 between now and next Tuesday. And I can't wait, woop!! :character00116:

You never know, I've said a couple of times to you it might not go as bad as you thought and that's been right! :D fingers crossed xx

1lb on :( Well deserved, but still doesn't stop me feeling gutted. I wanted this to be the year I stopped messing around and really focused. Barely 3 months in and I feel like I'm slipping back into old habbits. Grr..

Back