The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

You can do it stevie don't beat yourself up , and there fab mini goals to aim for, hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's better than the weight you thought you had gained :) here's to a better week! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely ladies. The week is not a problem, it's the weekend I need to conquer. I have a party to go to on Saturday, so that's one hurdle I need to jump straight away. Will use no, or very little Syns until then and hopefully get straight back on plan on Sunday. But just going to take each day as it comes xx

Thanks lovely ladies, you know how to make me feel better xxx

Aw don't be too hard on yourself! With all that exercise you are doing, you are probably building muscle :) I bet if you took your measurements you would see inch loss x

Aw don't be too hard on yourself! With all that exercise you are doing, you are probably building muscle :) I bet if you took your measurements you would see inch loss x

Thank you. It was definitely not the exercise this week, it was the crap I ate Sunday and Monday lol! But yeah, doing the measurements thing. I had my measurements taken two weeks ago when I joined the gym and I'll get them done again in another two weeks. Going to try and keep a 4 weekly check on them to see how I get on :) xx

Good morning diary. Not that there's a lot good about it. It's snowy and miserable and it's just generally been one of those weeks...

I am full of hell today, and work is the last place I want to be. Everything and everyone is just pi**ing me off today. I am sick of coming into work and people having "borrowed" stuff from my desk once I've left for the day and then not returned it. If you want something then just ask!! I will be glad to order you from Supplies Team. Grrrr!!

And then to top it all off, I very nearly just got a parking fine!! Our works carpark charges from 8am-6pm. I got here at 7.15 this morning so had to wait until 8pm to put my money in. Anyway I ended up getting distracted by a load of sh*t jobs that I've been dumped with (thank you very much!!) and had to run out at 8.20am and put my parking on. Thankfully the warden hadn't been around yet.

As you can tell I am not a happy bunny today - excuse my french ^^^. So I'm just going to log my food and then go, I won't burden you all with my bad mood.

Today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Garden Peas (SS) and Low Low Spread (HExA)

Other:
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Daily Body Magic towards Gold Award: 60 minute Body Combat class
Weekly Body Magic towards Gold Award: 60 mins / 150 mins

Last edited:
Eek not the best start to the day then! Things can only get better :) xx

I maintained as well Stevie, double loss for us both next week ;)

sorry to hear you've had a bad start to the day, I'm not having a great one either.... 3 layers on and I'm still say here shivering.... come on Spring hurry up, little one was even talking about BBQ's and seaside this morning... even he's had enough lol.

Things can only start getting better though ;)

Thanks lovely ladies - mood has improved slightly. I think I just need to release some aggression at Body Combat tonight :D xx

Well, Combat was awesome tonight! Really let myself go and gave it my all. I was dripping in sweat!! But hey, at least I know it was working.

Came home and had my pasta - so quick and easy to make yet really tasty and filling. Had a nice Radox muscle soak bath, and am now relaxing in bed with a cup of green tea and a Special K bar, bliss.

Goodnight everyone, catch up with you all tomorrow xx

Sounds like your day got better when u left work :) sounds lovely to have some relaxing time!

I predict a focused week and a good loss next Tue! Xxx

Morning diary, in a bit of a better mood with myself today. Had a really good nights sleep last night and woke up feeling refreshed. Also nice to see a bit of sunshine today, even if it is still bitterly cold.

First day back on plan yesterday went really really well, I'm happy with it. I'm taking each day as it comes and trying to ditch the guilt this week. Also the "oh well I've messed up now, may as well eat like PacMan" feeling if one day doesn't go exactly to plan. One of my biggest hurdles is getting back on the wagon once I've fallen off. I can never seem to draw a line and move on until after my weigh in, which can mean days of eating rubbish if I fall off quite early. Planning on not falling off at all this week though, fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

I'm hoping to do two classes at the gym tonight. Although it all depends on what my cousin is doing, as I don't have the car tonight and am getting a lift there and back with her. But I think we are planning on doing Bums, Legs & Tums and then Body Pump afterwards. Looking forward to it, I'm really enjoying my exercise :)

Today is going to be another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Mixed Berries (S) with Total 0% Greek Yoghurt and Sweetener

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Grapes

Dinner:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Heinz 5 Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Pepper (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))
- Homemade Rice Pudding (Pudding Rice, Sweetener and Vanilla Essence) with Mixed Berries (S)

Other:
- Chocolate & Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Daily Body Magic towards Gold Award: 45 minute Bums, Legs & Tums class
Weekly Body Magic towards Gold Award (Week 4):
105 mins / 150 mins

Last edited:
Reading about your exercise just tired me out lol! glad you're enjoying it though and sounds as if you're doing great back on plan :D xx

Reading about your exercise just tired me out lol! glad you're enjoying it though and sounds as if you're doing great back on plan :D xx

Haha, I totally get that! I used to be like that too, I hated exercise of any form. I'm so pleased I took the plunge and joined though - I'm really hooked!! I've never enoyed exercise until I started these classes, and now I absolutely love it! Can't wait to go tonight, I'm turning into a right gym bunny.

Actually just been looking online for more gym clothes. I've been going that regularly it's been a mad rush trying to get stuff washed and dried. I am really fussy though, and all of my stuff has to be pink. I know it's not a fashion parade going to the gym, but I have grey and pink nike flex running trainings, so I like the rest of my kit to match :giggle: xx

Back