The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Is it very spicy babe? X

Yes it was rather!! Think I'll use mild curry powder next time rather than medium. Or just add a little less of it xx

Wow stevie , what a difference between the pictures you look amazing, well done lovley xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can you post the recipe?

Here you go lovely. Sorry, I don't know why it's on the side like that, silly phone! You should be able to rotate it though :)

image-3400352819.jpg

Morning all! Had a nice lie in this morning and didn't wake up until 9am. That is a big difference from the usual 7am which my bodyclock seems to be set at. Feeling refreshed :)

Can't believe it's Sunday already, the weekend has gone so quickly! Today will be a bit of a lazy day. Will be watching the football and then we'll be going round to see my nanna after lunch. And then it will be a nice bath and get sorted for going back to work tomorrow, yawn!

Anyway, today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Fruit Salad (Apple (S), Pineapple (S), Kiwi Fruit (S) and Strawberries (SS))
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Quorn Shepherds Pie made with Mushrooms
(S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn). Topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Carrots (S) and Broad Beans (S)

Dinner:
- A big bowl of Mushy Peas (SS)

Other:
- 2 x Rich Tea Fingers (2 Syns)
- Revels (8.5 Syns)
- Chilli Heatwave Doritos (7.5 Syns)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A:
40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 19
Weekly Syns: 61 / 105

Last edited:
My yummy breakfast this morning :)

image-3883441788.jpg

Lol I know , just grabbed and ate while at work , and it's wi day never eat much , can't change a bad habit

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am the same! I don't eat at all on weigh day until I've been weighed. It's such a bad habbit which I've tried in the past to conquer, but I just can't!

You're both very welcome girls! :) xx

Lunch was so tasty! I am stuffed to the brim now, feel like I could pop!

image-987008184.jpg

Back