The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Fab, well done! Told you you were in for a good loss :) x

Thanks all! I counted in my book that its been 11 weeks since I lost for two weeks running - it's either been a loss followed by a maintain or a loss followed by a gain. I'm going to break that trend next week. Going for that 3lb off, I can't wait to say hello to the 11's! Xx

Thanks all! I counted in my book that its been 11 weeks since I lost for two weeks running - it's either been a loss followed by a maintain or a loss followed by a gain. I'm going to break that trend next week. Going for that 3lb off, I can't wait to say hello to the 11's! Xx

That so sounds like me, on,off, on, off,sts!!! Well done hun, you broke it now!! X

That so sounds like me, on,off, on, off,sts!!! Well done hun, you broke it now!! X

Not yet I haven't! I had a gain last week. So this next week is going to be another good one and I AM going to have another loss next Tues. I'm determined to do it :) xx

Not yet I haven't! I had a gain last week. So this next week is going to be another good one and I AM going to have another loss next Tues. I'm determined to do it :) xx

Well done on the loss :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You will though...... Keep focused this week and you'll feel just like tonight on top if the world, even more so cos you will be in the 11's!! Hold onto the feeling!!!! X

So happy, thank you everyone!! :D xxx

Well done!! Here's to another good week, I just can't seem to be good at the weekends but your diary is inspiring me to be good :)

Oh wow amazing!!! Your hard work and dedication has paid off - good luck getting your 3lbs next week! What is your game plan - I'd love 1.5lbs next week to get me into the 13's but I have a wedding to go to on Saturday so am a bit worried about the drinking and food!

Wow!! So many lovely comments to wake up to - thank you all so much :D

Plan of action for this week is just basically a repeat of last week. Lots of mixture between Red & Green days, another weekend in, and some more Body Magic thrown in there too! I need 2.5lb to get into the 11's, so I'm aiming for 3lb off next Tuesday, just to be on the safe side!

Kicking off this fresh week with a Red day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese, Ham and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Coconut Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Rocket (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S)
, Jalapeños (S), Spring Onions (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 250ml Asda Chosen By You Iron Brew (2 Syns)
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 4.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 4.5 / 105

Last edited:
Back