The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well done chick!!!

You are my new inspiration x

Food sounds great Stevie! Think I'm going to start doing red and green days more often, forces me to eat more superfree! x

Well done babe! That's amazing -

I have a question though - bar the extra Healthy extras- what differences are there in the red/green days cos obv with extra easy you have to have 1/3 super free? Xxx

Well done babe! That's amazing -

I have a question though - bar the extra Healthy extras- what differences are there in the red/green days cos obv with extra easy you have to have 1/3 super free? Xxx

Thank you!

Yeah, with Red / Green days you get two A's and two B's. There are also different HEx's available on these two plans. For example, on a Green day there are other varieties of cheese which can be counted as a B choice. So, if you really wanted to, you could have 4 portions of cheese in a day - 2 from your A choice, and 2 from your B choice. With Red & Extra Easy there are no cheeses that can be classed as a B choice, only A's. There are generally a lot more options to choose from.

The 1/3 SuperFree isn't mandatory on Red / Green, although it does help! In fact, I find I actually eat more SuperFree following these plans - you'll see why in a second!

Red days - meat is allowed, but all rice, pasta, starchy veg (potatoes, parsnip, etc.) has to either be Synned or measured as a Healthy Extra. I find I eat a lot more SuperFree on Red days as I would replace say, potato wedges for roasted carrots instead. Or instead of rice with a curry I would serve it with green beans or stir fried vegetables.

Green days - the opposite of Red if you like! You can have unlimited rice, pasta, potatoes etc. but any meat needs to be Syns or Healthy Extra. Or you can replace it for Quorn / meat free products.

Hope I havn't confused you too much! xx

Thank you Hun big help :) think I might start doing green days ! I struggle with only one heb! X

Thank you Hun big help :) think I might start doing green days ! I struggle with only one heb! X

No problem! I know what you mean - there's no way I could go back to Extra Easy now. 1 set of HEx's just isn't enough!! The only thing I'd say with Green days is be careful that you don't overdo it with the carbs as it can cause bloat xx

Stevie Just popped into your diary - you look amazing already - tiny in the photos - well done on your journey so far LX

Thank you so much! That's really nice of you to say so :) xx

Good morning diary. Not that it's particularly good - it's chucking it down here this morning and the wind is crazy!! At least I am just at work all day.

Don't really have a lot to say today, which is not like me! :giggle:

Today is going to be another Red day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Mixed Berries (S)
- Oat So Simple Golden Syrup flavour Morning Bar (7 Syns)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns) (S)
- Coconut Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Vegetable Stir Fry (Beansprouts (S), Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Baby Spinach (S), Mushrooms (S) and Spring Onions (S)) with added Tesco Sweet Chilli Chicken Pieces (S)

Other:
- KoKo chocolate Milk (HExA)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 200ml KoKo Chocolate Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 11 / 15
Weekly Syns: 15.5 / 105

Last edited:
Having quite a few Syns today, which I don't usually do throughout the week!

I'm also clearly loving sweet chilli chicken today! :giggle:

Yum, I love golden syrup / treacle flavoured things but haven't had them in a lifetime for obvious reasons! :giggle: may add some similar bars on to shopping list. I love the syrup elevenses bars :drool: xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stevie

How are you doing?

Hopefully my head is now back in gear and I am going for a re start tomorrow. I now have an extra 3lb to lose as well though! :cry:

Hello lovely! How are you?

Things are going pretty well at the minute. Had a rough month or so but I've given myself a kick up the backside and gotten back on plan.

Don't be upset with yourself. You should be proud of yourself that you're going to restart. Many would not do that, rather just give up and pile the weight back on. 3lb is nothing in the grand scheme of things - that will be off in no time! Good luck xx

Hey stevie, just getting a chance to catch up - huge well done on your loss. That is excellent. Also thought of you while in tesco as i finally got the Finn Crisp...well i hope i did. Says it has 19% fibre. Must say they are lot harder than i thought they would be but hopefully its the right ones phew....they are really brown in colour too? just making sure they are indeed the right ones x

Hey stevie, just getting a chance to catch up - huge well done on your loss. That is excellent. Also thought of you while in tesco as i finally got the Finn Crisp...well i hope i did. Says it has 19% fibre. Must say they are lot harder than i thought they would be but hopefully its the right ones phew....they are really brown in colour too? just making sure they are indeed the right ones x

Thank you honey!

They are in a cardboard box and they are quite thin and narrow, like a bookmark sort of shape. Smooth on one side and rough on the other. Be careful because there are some in a paper packet which are more like Ryvita - I think those ones are only 2 or 3 for a B choice xx

Back