The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Morning stevie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come back :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*Slopes back in...* :break_diet:

Oooh dear, I have been such a bad girl!!! I ended up going out on Friday night, having far too much to drink and bringing home cheesy chips and mayo. That would have probably been okay, but it knocked me off the wagon for the rest of the week. Saturday I had crisps, biscuits, chippy tea, chocolate, all sorts! Sunday was even worse! Me and a friend went shopping and we got there before the shops opened. so we went into starbucks. I had a large hot chocolate and a cinnamon swirl. As if that wasn't bad enough we then had Greggs for lunch and McDonalds for tea!! :eek: Also binged on Greggs, chocolate and all other kinds of rubbish Monday and Tuesday too! So a total blow out. And as you may have guessed I had a gain last night!! 3.5lb on, yikes!!

I am totally frustrated with myself at the minute. I'm stuck in this cycle of one good week, one bad. And quite frankly I am really starting to pi** myself off! Since January I have only lost 5.5lb - it's getting back to the same rut I was stuck in last year and I really did not want it to come to this again. It is nobodies fault but my own, I just need to sort it out. Pronto!!

Lovely Ellebear, nothing you have said has hurt me or upset me in anyway you silly sausage!! :) What you said was totally true. When I've been bad or naughty I just tend to avoid mini's until I'm back on it. I don't feel right coming on here, commenting on peoples diaries and seeming like a total hypocrite when I can't even get it right myself. But I am back now and needing a swift kick up the backside!! :asskick:

This is going to be another tough week for me, as I have my best friends Hen Night on Saturday, which as you can imagine is going to involve too much alcohol!! I know from past experience that even with the night out, I could still lose. I just need to jump back on plan the next day, which is the thing I am struggling to do at the minute. It will be even harder as I'm stopping at her house when we get home on the Saturday night, so when I wake up hungover on the Sunday I will not be at home. I'm just going to have to take loads of SW convenience foods with me to get me through I think! Mug Shots, HiFi's, etc.

For now I am just going to take each day as it comes and deal with the weekend when it arrives.

I must apologise for how boring and repetetive my diary has become over the last couple of months. Even I am getting sick with it!!

Haven't planned for today (another big mistake!!) so will just see how it turns out . . .

Green

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (2 x HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Grapes

Other:
- 2 x Border Biscuits Light Oat Crumbles (7 Syns)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 7
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

Last edited:
Well done for going to weigh in and getting back on track today! :) you can do it Stevie, like you said just take one day at a time! Have a great time at the hen do this weekend :) xxx

Yay! You are alive!
My thoughts on this week would be to plan to have really good days until the hen nite and then plan to have a really good time at the hen nite not worrying about sticking to plan or maybe even getting back on it the next day and that could maybe help with some of the guilt etc and getting back on plan the day after that? But obviously you have got to do whats right for you xx

So glad to have you back Stevie! Don't worry I think this weather has a real effect on everyone (certainly was blamed at my group by fellow slimmers!) Hopefully now the sun is out we'll all be more motivated for summer slimness and nice refreshing salads! lol :) x

Subscribing :)

You are doing so so well, your photos are amazing!!!
I find it really hard to get back on track after an off day. Last time I kept telling myself I would start again on the Monday but it took to going to group on Wednesday to get my head right! (and I was eating junk right up until weigh in at 7.30!)

Hey treacle - glad u are back. U had us all worried. If u need any help getting back on the horse so to speak let me know. I gained 3 the week before last and then lost it again this week. Its hard recovering from a gain but you can do it.

Xxx

Back