The Princess Diaries (..and blog all in one!) **THREAD NOW CLOSED**

Well done you on the positive attitude honey :) just make sure you have fun at your Xmas meal, with all this body magic your doing you will counteract one night out, so you have to make sure you enjoy yourself!! K x

Hi hun, can't thank you enough for all of your support. I know I couldn't keep on going without all of the support and lovely comments from this forum! :thankyou:

How are you getting on? xx

I'm with you on loving the support on here, I'm sure I would have skipped back off to my old life without it!!

I'm doing ok thanks Hun, just trying to increase my exercise at the minute as I am amazingly unfit, so trying to improve that as I lose weight - not content with one thing at a time haha!! K xx

I'm with you on loving the support on here, I'm sure I would have skipped back off to my old life without it!!

I'm doing ok thanks Hun, just trying to increase my exercise at the minute as I am amazingly unfit, so trying to improve that as I lose weight - not content with one thing at a time haha!! K xx

That's great hun! The past week I've upped my exercise and I'm hoping I can keep it up and really get into a routine. I guess it just helps to push the weight loss along that little bit more :) be sure to let me know how you get on xx

Morning everyone! Hope you're all well :)

Today's the start of a new week for me, and I'm going to be 100% again this week - there's no way I'm letting myself fall off the bandwagon again!

I can't believe we only have two more Weigh In's until Christmas! :eek: I'm aiming to just lose for the next two weeks up until Christmas - I'd be happy with that.

Still feeling really positive and motivated, and determined to keep it up! I'm going to treat this week, again, as if it's my first ever week starting the plan. Hopefully going back to basics will set my losses off again :fingerscrossed:

As mentioned, I'm going for a meal on Sunday, with the girls from one of my workplaces. We're going to the local Indian restaurant, so I'll be trying to save my Syns for that - I'm going to keep track of my weekly Syns.

I'm off out for another walk tonight - Marie & I are taking the 3 staffies out again. I really enjoy taking them out, and it's great body magic too! This will be second week of contributing to my Bronze Body Magic Award, and I'm really enjoying it! :character00116: So far for the week I have planned: tonights walk, swimming tomorrow night, and some time on the Wii on Monday night.

Hope you all have a great day, sending some postive vibes to you all :vibes: xx

(S)=Speed (SS)=SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
Fresh Pinapple chunks (S)
2 slices Wholemeal Bread (HExB) with 4 rashers of Bacon (fat removed)
Chocolate from Advent Calander (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
2 Small Wholemeal Rolls (6 Syns) with Ham
Chicken MugShot
Sweet & Sour MugShot
HiFi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 13/15
Total Syns for the week: 13/105
Exercise: 60 Minutes Dog Walking

Last edited:
I'm just trying to work out what the Syn value will be for my Indian meal on Sunday, so that I know how many Syns I should be aiming to save.

We've been to the restaurant before, and the set meal is as following: Poppodoms & Pickles/Dips; Starter of Onion Bhaji, Chicken Tikki and a Vegetable Samosa; Main of Curry & Rice/Naan.

I only ever get Chicken Korma from the Indian, as I don't really like tomato based dishes. Using my Food Optimising book it looks like:

Poppadom 4
Red Onion Pickle
Cucumber Raita(2 level tbsp) 2

Onion Bhaji 8.5
Vegetable Samosa 4
Chicken Tikka/Tandoori - 9 Syns for 340g serving. Going to guesstimate around 5 Syns for the small portion in the starter

Chicken Korma 16.5
Boiled Rice

I'm estimating it's going to be a total of about 40 Syns, not including drinks. Does this sound about right? Any comments/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance xx

Last edited:
Not an awful lot to report today. Still really motivated and determined to stay in control :)

Tonight I should have been going swimming with my cousin and her husband, but they've had to cancel. I don't want to go alone, so instead I think I'll try and fit in an hour or so on the Wii. I'm really trying to stick to exercising, and am really looking forward to getting my Bronze Body Magic Award in a few weeks :D

xx

Breakfast:
Fresh Pinapple chunks (S)
HiFi Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
Activia Snackpot Fat Free Raspberry Yogurt

Dinner:
Noodles with Chicken (S), Shallots (S), Green Beans with Soy Sauce, Garlic & Chilli
Weight Watchers Oat & Chocolate Chip Cookies, 2pack (5 Syns)

Snack:
HiFi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 12/15
Total Syns for the week: 26/105

Last edited:
Morning everyone, happy Friday! :p

I'm feeling really good today. Have been 100% on plan so far this week and really starting to feel the benfits already, especially combined with all of the extra exercise I've been doing :) I'm really proud that I've managed to get back on the bandwagon and stick to it.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My best friend Hugh is visiting from Scotland, with his fiance Michelle and her daughter Courtney. I haven't seen them for about 3 months now, so I'm really looking forward to spending some time with them tonight and tomorrow before they head off back home :) Then tomorrow night will be a quiet night in, watching the X-Factor final, exciting! And then on Sunday it's one of my Christmas meals. I'm really looking forward to it :D

Hope you all have a great weekend too xx

Breakfast:
HiFi Bar (HExB)
Banana

Lunch:
Cajun Chicken Salad (S)
Weigh Watchers Oat & Chocolate Chip Cookies, 2pack (5 Syns)

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day: 6/15
Total Syns for the week: 32/105

Last edited:
Day 77, Extra Easy: 12/12/11

Eeek, I haven't been very active with my Food Diary the last couple of days - I've had such a busy weekend! I've been on plan as much as possible though, apart from my Indian meal last night. It was absolutely gorgeous :drool:

I'm a bit nervous for Weigh In on Tuesday with the meal being so close to it, but hopefully I'll be okay. I really cannot have another gain.

Hope you've all had a great weekend xx

Breakfast:
HiFi Bar (HExB)
Banana

Lunch:
Homemade Broth (S) with a small Wholemeal Roll (3 Syns)

Dinner:
Diet Coke Chicken (S) and Wholemeal Pasta with 2 Weight Watchers LF Cheese Triangles (HExA) and Vegetables (S)

Snacks:
Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
Pack of 2 Weight Watchers Oat & Chocolate Chip Cookies (5 Syns)
HiFi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 16

Last edited:
glad you had a good weekend hun!! Whats in your broth? K x

Hey hun! It's just pretty much every vegetable you could think of chopped up really chunky with pieces of bacon :drool: Really hearty and warming in the winter xx

Hey Princess, just been having a catch up, and it looks like your doing fab!! Great work upping your exercise and choosing wisely when you can. Bet you'll be in for a loss tomorrow ;)

I fell off the wagon again, and I think it turned round and run me over as well. Found it soooo hard just lately. Iv started again today, and so far so good. I need to get some good losses in before xmas :eek: lol.

Good luck for tomorrow, and looking forward to seeing how great you've done xx xx

Hey Princess, just been having a catch up, and it looks like your doing fab!! Great work upping your exercise and choosing wisely when you can. Bet you'll be in for a loss tomorrow ;)

I fell off the wagon again, and I think it turned round and run me over as well. Found it soooo hard just lately. Iv started again today, and so far so good. I need to get some good losses in before xmas :eek: lol.

Good luck for tomorrow, and looking forward to seeing how great you've done xx xx

Hi hun, thanks for your lovely comment! :)

I'm really nervous for WI tonight, even though I've been really good all week. I'm worried that the rather extravagent Indian meal we had on Monday could still affect me :confused: I'm hoping I can have at least lost something, as I really will be gutted to have another gain.

Had a sneaky peak on the home scales this morning (naughty I know!!) and it looks like I've lost 1lb. I'm hoping I don't fluctuate too much throughout the day and that I can still manage this loss tonight - I'd be thrilled with that.

Try not to worry too much about falling off the bandwagon, it happens to us all. I had two really bad weeks where I just didn't follow the plan at all, it can be really hard getting back into the swing of things, so well done you!! I'm sure you'll do great now that you're back on it :)

Will let you know how I get on tonight, fingers crossed!! :fingerscrossed: xxx

Day 78, Extra Easy: 13/12/11

Morning all, hope everyone is well.

I'm really nervous today, as I have Weigh In tonight. The past two classes I've had 1lb gains, so I'm really hoping for a loss tonight. I've been really good all week, but still scared that the Indian meal from Monday night could hinder me a little. Had a sneak peek at the scales this morning (naughty!!) and they're showing a 1lb loss, so hopefully I'll get the same result tonight - I'd be thrilled with that :)

Good luck to anyone else weighing in today, hope you have a really great result xx

Breakfast:
HiFi Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
Carrot Sticks (S) with FF Cottage Cheese
Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
2 x Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Chicken (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Total Syns for the day: 11

Last edited:
Rough Meal Plan - "Week" commencing 14/12/11

As mentioned above, I'm really nervous for Weigh In tonight as I've been for one of my Christmas meals on Monday night.

This week (Thursday) I have my other Christmas meal with my second job. I'd really like to be as good as I can up until that, so I thought I'd try and devise a rough meal/eating plan for the upcoming week.

It will probably change very slightly, but I want to try and plan more in advance and try to focus even more on Free/SuperFree & Speed/SuperSpeed foods. This way I will save Syns for my Italian meal on Thursday.

If anyone has any ideas/comments, please feel free :) All advice would be greatly appreciated xx

Wednesday 14 December 2011
Breakfast - 2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed) and Mushrooms (S)
Lunch - Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
Dinner - Quorn Peppered Steak with Slimming World Chips and Vegetables (S)

Thursday 15 December 2011
Breakfast - Pineapple (S) & HiFi Bar (HExB)
Lunch - Tuna Salad (S)
Dinner (Christmas Meal) - Caprese Salad (Slices of Mozzarella & Tomato (S) with Basil Oil Dressing), Chicken Breast (S) in a Garlic Mushroom (S) Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips, Homemade Tiramisu

Friday 16 December 2011
Breakfast - Fruit & HiFi Bar (HExB)
Dinner - Mushy Pea Curry (SS) with Noodles and Vegetables (S)

Saturday 17 December 2011
Breakfast - Fruit & Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed)
Lunch - Mushy Pea Curry (SS) with Noodles and Vegetables (S)
Dinner - 2 x Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Sunday 18 December 2011
Breakfast - Fruit & HiFi Bar (HExB)
Lunch - Roast Beef with Vegetables (S) and Gravy (2 Syns)
Dinner - 2 x Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Monday 19 December 2011
Breakfast - 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed) and Mushrooms (S)
Dinner - Baked Cod (S) with Slimming World Chips, Vegetables (S), and Mushy Peas (SS)

Tuesday 20 December 2011
Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Tuna Salad (S) with a Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB)
Dinner - Quorn Peppered Steak with Slimming World Chips, Baked Beans (SS), and Vegetables (S)

Last edited:
Good luck with WI tonight hun, you deserve a loss!! Again your dinner sounds yummy - like a mini pizza, think I am going to have to try one of those!! Trying to stay off my alcohol this week so have some more syns for food :) K xx

Thanks hun, fingers crossed!!

If you like pizza you should definitely give them a go, they are to die for :drool: The wraps are quite decent in size, and they go really crispy. They really cure my pizza cravings :)

Sometimes I make a garlic bread with the wraps too. I just top with cheese & garlic, bake in the oven for 10 minutes or so, and voi la! :drool: lovely!

xx

Weigh In

Well, I did it!! :D 1lb off at Weigh In tonight, and I am absolutely thrilled!

It just goes to show that you can still enjoy yourself and lose weight, I'm so chuffed! I'm really hoping I can do this again next week, and think my meal plan will really help me out.

I also won the raffle :eek: What a lucky week I'm having! Nicola (our C) had put together a lovely "Pamper Night" prize which consisted of Radox bubble bath, Johnsons body wash, a lovely Christmassy candle, Christmas mug and an Options hot chocolate :drool:

Well just wanted to update you all, and thank you all for your support. Now I'm off in the bath to read the new magazine, with my lovely pamper set..heaven! xx

Back