The Punisher War Journal-a butt kicking is what I need!!

So glad you enjoyed it,had the same effect on me!!
Wish i could write letters like that!!

I could so burst into tears right now. The diet’s not actually going to bad today-I’ve hardly been hungry at all. It’s bloody work that’s annoying me! :mad: The lads are all taking the mick cuz I’m on a diet-they’re waving chocolate cakes under my nose, how cruel is that? And to make things worse the guy I sit next to is in a foul mood today. He’s barely speaking and when he does he’s biting everyone’s head off. I’ve asked him for help once or twice and got yelled at. I’ve only been in this job a few months so I’m still learning the ropes, and I hate screwing things up at work. I don’t know what’s up with him but there’s no need to take it out on me! I just want to lock myself away and cry. :cry:

To the tuck shop me thinks....

I’ve surprised myself by getting through the day-I was fine as soon as I finished work. And I stayed away from the tuck shop. I think deep down I didn’t want to give those SOB’s the satisfaction of knowing they got to me-or of seeing my emotions getting the best of me.

I’m all over the place at the minute-it’s my hormones! And it really is, I’m not the kind of girl that uses hormones to explain everything away. I picked a hell of a week to start a diet! I’m so bloated and achy and just generally very crabby. And I’m peeved cuz I’d planned on exercising after work tonight but I’m too sore! :mad:

I’m feeling an early night and hot water bottle tonight. I’m not looking forward to work tomorrow. I will feel SO much better going in on Monday having lost something, anything at weigh in on Saturday. I mean who do those boys think they are? When I was in the kitchen having my lunch one of them came in and sort of sneered at me and was like, I thought you were on a diet. He’s got a bloody cheek-his boobs are bigger than mine! :rolleyes:

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rant over!

Today’s menu:

B:- 50g bran flakes 2.5pts
¼ pint of skimmed milk 0.5 pt
L:- Light Choices jacket potato with cheese and chive 3.5pts
Small tin of spaghetti hoops 1.5pts
D:- Light Choices chicken and broccoli pie 6pts
Snack a jacks 2pts

Snacks:

Alpen Light bar 1pt
2 clementines 0.5 pt
Tesco fruit snack bag 0.5 pt

18/18 and no tuck shop. Whoop whoop!

Weigh in is on Saturday, how did it get here so quickly!?! :eek:

sorry for the late welcome, but welcome to the boards - your menus sound absolutely lovely.. i very rarely get ready meals but that co-op one you mentioned sounds delish so i will look out for it if i pass through :)

how do you find the Biggest Loser dvd? i loved the show (bit of a crush on Angie Dowds hahaha! :p) but I dont wanna fork out a lot of money if its disappointing..

good luck for your WI come saturday :) are you going to try Core next week do you think? :) you can eat a good deal more, but of course you have to prepare everything yourself so you need to plan ahead.. i really like it as i love to cook anyway :) x

how do you find the Biggest Loser dvd? i loved the show (bit of a crush on Angie Dowds hahaha! :p) but I dont wanna fork out a lot of money if its disappointing..

good luck for your WI come saturday :) are you going to try Core next week do you think? :) you can eat a good deal more, but of course you have to prepare everything yourself so you need to plan ahead.. i really like it as i love to cook anyway :) x

I love the dvd. Angie is so motivational and she really works you hard-or maybe it's cuz I'm so out of shape :p I'm not too keen on the cardio part but that's due to my total lack of coordination. I will get used to it though-Richard's sooo nice to look at! It's well worth buying, I only paid £10 for it on Play.com, I think it's a similar price on Amazon.

Still not sure if I'm going to switch to Core next week. I may give points another chance nad just make sure I plan accordingly. I think it all depends on what the scales say tomorrow :cross:

The end is nigh-the end of week one that is. The big WI is tomorrow morning. I honestly don’t think I’ll have lost that much given that I’m a huge mess of hormones. I’ll be happy enough with 1lb because that will put me at 144lb, which is a nice even number, and I do like my even numbers. It’ll also mean I’ll have bang on 2 stone to lose. I’m hoping that week 2 will be easier for me. I anticipate that it will. For a start no PMS! And I’m intending on planning my meals properly so hopefully the tummy won’t grumble so much! The thing is, I’m not even hungry-I’ve eaten more than I normally would. It’s a psychological thing. I’m only hungry because I’m on a diet!

Today was a bad day, not eating wise, well I don’t think so anyway. It’s bloody work again! I was on a call to someone who desperately needed an engineer and my computer froze so I said to the guy who sits next to me I’ve got such and such on the phone can and my system’s gone can you take the call, and he said hell no I’m not speaking to her I hate her. As I was trying to sort that job out, one of the other lads ordered me to do an email just because I’d responded to the original email yesterday. It’s a job he could have logged himself and would have had to if I hadn’t been in-that’s the reason why we have one work email address and then our personal email addresses! Of course I pointed that out to him, the 3 lads on my bank jumped down my throat and then refused to speak to me for the rest of the day. I was in tears at my desk. I just know that if I’d have had money with me I’d have been straight to the tuck shop. :mad:

I’m pretty angry with myself because I haven’t exercised again today :copon:-I don’t care what people say, exercising with cramps does not ease the pain! I’ve got a headache, back ache and tummy ache. Yeah sure, I’ll just grab my dumbbells…and end up dropping them on someone’s head! Oh dear, I’m getting all ranty and rambly so I’ll give you today’s menu:

B:-2 crumpets 2.5pts
1 tsp extra light Philadelphia 0.5
1 small banana 1pt
1 WW yogurt 1pt
L:- 2 slices of wholemeal toast 2.5pts
115g baked beans 1.5 pts
D:- 2 Light Choices chicken breasts in tomato and basil sauce 5pts
HUGE salad 0pts

Snacks: 2 clementines 0.5pt
Tesco fruit snack bag 0.5
2 Alpen light chocolate fudge bars 2pts-sweet tooth was very demanding today!
WW yogurt 1pt

18/18 points.

Everything crossed for tomorrow!

aww hunni

hope the cramping stops - nothing worse and i wouldnt be exercising either lol

nice food diary as well :)

you can deffo lose a stone for august - good luck

x

Hey
Good Luck and a hug for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Aww thanks for the good lucks guys-I think I'm going to need it. I'm such a big old hormonal mess, I've just been watching the programme about Farrah Fawcett and have blubbed my eyes out-where was the vino when I needed it?

My TOTM is never this bad, I'm hoping it's a one off or a mixture of that and the new diet. Or maybe it's just going to get worse as I get older... :(

Just got back from my first weigh in and, drum roll please, I’ve lost 4 and a half pounds! Whoop whoop! :party0011:

I can’t believe it-I actually squealed when I saw it. I’m amazed and so was everyone at the meeting. I was saying oh it’s just the first week blah blah blah and my leader said don’t sell yourself short, there are people who never get a loss like that in their first week you should be proud. I am proud. I have a spring in my step and a dopey smile on my face. It’s been a long time since that smile put in an appearance….

Fantastic well done! Ive got my first weigh in on wednesday and I hope I follow in ur footsteps but I have a lot more to lose! Your doing fantastically!

Well done!
PinkDaisy x

well done you, thats fantastic! :D really pleased for you! You're already over a quarter of the way to your stone off! :)

keep up the amazing work :) xxx

That is just the best news and a really great start especially at TOTM.

Congratulations

M

Well done you xx
I knew it would be ok !

Thanks for all the well done's guys, it really means a lot to me. xx

Well here I am at the end of the first week-thank god! I’m still buzzing after weigh in, I can’t believe I lost 4 and a half pounds whilst still eating crisps and bread and all the other yummy stuff I had during the week. Plus it was TOTM and I didn’t get exercising as much as I wanted to. I LOVE Weight Watchers! :D

I’m going to try to be a lot more organised this week. I say try because I don’t get paid until Tuesday and have about a tenner to last until then. I’m sure that’s enough to feed me for 2 days! :doh:

I’ve got 6 weeks until my possible visit to the old (and may I add very sexy) friend and have 9.5lbs to lose in order to hit my 10% goal, which happens to be a stone. I reckon I can do it. If I got through this week, I can make it through pretty much anything that being on a diet throws at me.

I can’t believe how much I lost this week, I haven’t been this light in at least 2 years, maybe 3. Pat on the back for me! :patback:

Today's menu:

B:- (eaten at my meeting cuz I was starving!)
Special K Chocolate Chip bar 1.5pts
1 small banana 1pt

L:- Light Choices chicken balti with pilau rice 6.5pts
1 ww Mango yogurt 1pt

D:- 6 dark rye ryvita 3pts
2 tblsps extra light Philadelphia 1pt

Snacks:-
1 bag of snack a jacks 2pts
1 Light Choices chocolate mousse 1.5pts

17.5/18

Bring on week 2!

Very well done on the 4.5 off you should rightly be proud.

Love the screen name btw x

Thanks hun! I'm still buzzing ever so slightly-I keep looking at my membership card thinking I was imagining it!

Glad the screen name's going down okay, I wasn't too sure about it...but the comic geek in me wouldn't let me pick anything else-it seems appropriate, I am taking revenge on my flabby bits.

Well today has been a day of lessons. I decided to try one of the WW pizza ovals because pizza is definitely something I’m not going to be able to live without eating regularly. So I bought the ham and pineapple oval and the garlic and herb dough balls. Big mistake! The dough balls were tasteless and the pizza was nowt spectacular. My other mistake was my post workout protein shake. I used them in the past when I was in decent shape and I loved them. A friend gave me a tub of protein powder that he had spare because I can’t afford to buy any until payday. It’s not my usual brand and it was vile! I calculated it at 4 points, I took 2 mouthfuls before pouring it out-I’ll say 2 points to be on the safe side! I feel as though I really wasted 7.5 points. :booboo:

I also learned that I’ve been pointing my snack a jacks wrongly-the multi pack bags are only a point and a half, not two points! :doh:

So lessons learnt, I guess diets are all about trial and error!

Today’s menu:

B:- 50g Bran Flakes with ¼ pint skimmed milk 3pts
WW Mango yogurt 1 pt

L:- WW ham & pineapple pizza oval 3.5 pts
4 WW garlic and herb doughballs 2pts
1 bag salt and vinegar snack a jacks 1.5pts

D:- 4 dark rye ryvita 2pts
2 tblsps extra light Philadelphia 1.5pts

That’s 16 points so far. I’m probably going to have another WW yogurt and a piece of fruit to make it up to 18 points. I’ve decided to try and use all 18 per day-it seemed to work out okay for me last week!

Back