The Punisher War Journal-a butt kicking is what I need!!

oooooohhh - yeah

gossip gossip gossip - we love gossip xx

What are you like Fitz!?! lol
Okey pokes. I met him shortly after I split with the ex-my mate took me out for a pee up and he was working at the bar. My mate kindly gave him my number -without consulting me I might add! There were a few texts and nothing ever came of it. We still have the odd text chat but that's it really...nothing ever seems to come from it. i don't really want to give chase and I don't really know if I want anything other than a bit of fun. But I don't want him to think I'm a slapper!

Lol :p

Not sure I'm the best person to give advice - seeing as I'm single lol - obv not very good @ the ole relationship/men business he he

Just go with it & see what happens - you won't be seen as a slapper - we are in liberated times now y'know :D:D:D:D:D

Girl Power :p

Morning

Anything to report ?

Did ya text him ??

God , what am I like - I obv need to get out more......................:p

In my state of blah-ness last night, I began to have a think about the week gone by and where I may have went wrong. My mum reckons I need a slap for being disappointed with a 1.5lb weight loss as very few people in the meeting lost more than 1lb this week, an that my loss is perfectly normal and healthy. She reminded me that the slower it comes off, the slower it goes back on-if it goes back on at all. Maybe I’m just disappointed because I wanted my silver seven this week, or maybe it’s because last week’s loss was so bi, I was hoping for another biggy, which is stupid because the worse your diet is, the more you lose in the first week of a new plan. And my diet was pretty horrendous before I joined WW. :eek:

I think what’s really getting to me is that week 2 has been SO difficult for me. I found there were days when I was absolutely ravenous! 1.5lb and that kind of hunger just doesn’t seem worth it. Then I started thinking about the days when I just couldn’t shut my tummy up, when I never felt full up, and I realised that I was hungrier when I’d exercised the day before. I exercised Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and was starving all day Wednesday. I exercised on Thursday and was starving on Friday, and I almost gave up :break_diet:
And of course, as I pointed out, the boredom at work probably doesn't help, but I doubt there’s anything I can do about that-except change jobs!

So what do I do? I’ve considered going back on Core but I’m terrified that I’ll let my portion sizes get too big at some point-and I probably will! I’ve been thinking about the Wendie Plan, but as I’m only on 18 points a day will that really work for me? So I’ve been thinking about my own version, the Punisher Plan if you will. 18 points per day adds up to 126 points per week, surely as long as I stay within the weekly points allowance I should be fine, right? So I’ve been considering maybe allowing myself a few more points on exercise days. I’m going to fine tune it today and come up with a proper plan, but I was just wondering what everyone thinks of this? The voices of WW experience would be a big help right now!

Morning

Anything to report ?

Did ya text him ??

God , what am I like - I obv need to get out more......................:p

I text him last night before I went to bed and apologised for getting him in trouble at work and wished him a belated happy birthday. As yet i've had no response-but the guy was working until 2am so I'm not expecting one yet...or at all really. I think he may be one of those guys who'll only reply to a text if it ends in a question mark. :sigh:

Weekly points is called the Wendy Plan. It's not WW endorsed but it seems to work. I don't think you lose less weight if you save more than 4 points a day, I think they are just trying to be responsible and making sure people don't starve themselves so they can have a massive blow out another time.

Also, do you eat your APs? If not you should! :)

Weekly points is called the Wendy Plan. It's not WW endorsed but it seems to work. I don't think you lose less weight if you save more than 4 points a day, I think they are just trying to be responsible and making sure people don't starve themselves so they can have a massive blow out another time.

what are APs?

oooh i was looking at the wendy plan, might give it a bash, altho i kinda feel i already am, considering some days i use all my points and then others i use about 18

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

good luck whatever you decide to

x

I don't eat my Activity Points-our leader doesn't seem to think it's a great idea- and I'm not great at calculating how many points I've earned. Some people say don't point strength sessions at all, others say point them as low activity. All I know is when I'm doing the strength section of my Biggest Loser dvd I haven't got abreath and I sweat like a pig-surely that's an activity point or 2!

I agree chick

i have the same dvd and im knackered after the strength bit too, also i was doing some free weights at the gym the other (some of the exercises from the dvd) and i couldnt point it :-( even tho your heart rate is up?

x

Well I've gone and runied everything by having a binge. Well, a mini binge in comparison to my pre WW binges. I've had a 9" pizza from the takeaway all to myself, washed down with several beers and followed by a LOT of chocolate. I'm FURIOUS with myself! :break_diet:
I knew I was going to crack at some point but I thought that if I hadn't cracked last week-or yesterday in the pub, then I wasn't going to any time soon. I wish I had just had a few beers and a burger yesterday, I'd probably have still stayed within my points for the day! It's like I've set myself up for a fall all this past week and now I've fallen with a huge thud. I hate myself so much right now :flamingmad:

I'm going to go have a serious chat with myself :copon:

Hey, it happens to us all !!

Last monday after class I had far more than I should have so thought right, silly girl, back to it Tuesday - was off sick from work, feeling sorry for myself and hey I've had 40 odd points !!!!

I have, however saved a serious amount every day since to compensate, only helped by the fact that I haven't been feeling like doing much - cooking or eating - but..............don't worry - it's happened now so just forget about it. We have all been there - me so many times !!!

You can do it xx

Hi hon. Firstly, well done on 6lbs in two weeks - that's an excellent start!

Don't beat yourself up too much over the mini-binge. If it helps, point up how many extra points you have had and then work out a damage-limitation plan. You could cut down a couple of points a day for a week plus your activity points for example. I tend to feel better if I do this, others will say draw a line under it and start again. You have to decide for yourself which is easiest for you psychologically.

One mini-binge will not undo all your hard work. Letting that turn into a day or two of sod-it eating might.

Good luck x

Hi hon. Firstly, well done on 6lbs in two weeks - that's an excellent start!

Don't beat yourself up too much over the mini-binge. If it helps, point up how many extra points you have had and then work out a damage-limitation plan. You could cut down a couple of points a day for a week plus your activity points for example. I tend to feel better if I do this, others will say draw a line under it and start again. You have to decide for yourself which is easiest for you psychologically.

One mini-binge will not undo all your hard work. Letting that turn into a day or two of sod-it eating might.

Good luck x

I tried to point today's incident but it was WAY too scary! I'm going to write it off and start all over again tomorrow. I'll try to eat as much low/zero point food as possible and hope for the best. A STS on Saturday will be fine by me after today's lickle blow out! I don't even feel good-it's possible I'm going to be violently ill at some point :cry:

Oh bless! There's nothing worse than that "I've eaten everything except the house" feeling, is there?

Drawing a line under it is a good idea - you could always up your exercise a little bit from now till weigh-in if that's not too much to fit in.

I'm sure you'll be fine - set-backs are part of life and we have to recognise that we're on this for life if we don't want to put it all back on time and again *ahem to self*

Oh bless! There's nothing worse than that "I've eaten everything except the house" feeling, is there?

Drawing a line under it is a good idea - you could always up your exercise a little bit from now till weigh-in if that's not too much to fit in.

I'm sure you'll be fine - set-backs are part of life and we have to recognise that we're on this for life if we don't want to put it all back on time and again *ahem to self*

Oh yeah, I'm eating everything in sight-thankfully most of my food is WW or Light Choices... and I found myself on my sisters new rowing machine showing her how to use it so I may have earned an AP there! lol
My alarm is set for 6.30am, the exercise bike that I use as a clothes horse has had all the clothes taken off of it ready for the morning. I'm going to try and use it every morning before work and use my Biggest Loser dvd at least 3 evenings after work. I WILL get that silver seven darn it! :whip:

Well done for the 1.5 off this week. The binge ....we all have them the trick is to get right back to it, pull in some points if you can in the following week and up your exercise where possible. But don't give up you'll do it again you're human it coping with afterwards that's the key.

That silver 7 will be yours

M

You can get the silver 7 you are absolutely right! You have a good few days till Saturday and can certainly pull it back! We all believe it you m'dear. Here's to Saturday and that shiney silvery seven! xxx

Back