The purpose of this forum...

My take on it is you can post on here as long as it doesnt involve talking about cheating or taking breaks... but other than that there's no reason why you shouldn't!! :) I dont think just because you haven't been 100% all week means you shouldn't post- you might have really useful info and support to give, and would benefit from that of others, but the way I understand it is that 'cheating' and 'time out' are sorta taboo subjects on the CD 100% thread. To post about anything else is more than fine- its encouraged!

Keep posting hun :)
xx

Ok - so as long as I dont mention the 'F' word I am ok then?!:p

Well the good news is I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I have lost 6lb since Monday! Got my official weigh in on Monday so will confirm more then!

Just the weekend to be 100% through now!

We can do it - I wonder if I can match Air Girls fab 12lb by Monday - would that be possible do you thik?!;)

You're looking really good for a great loss this week Ellen. Just keep strong and keep glugging that water. :D

Yep hun, you've got it :)

WOW well done on the 6lbs, thats fab- you certainly will give Airgirl a run for her money lol!!

Lillypop, I have gone from 16st to now at 12.9 so am quite proud of that, altho I have to say it has taken me a long time and its been a very up and down, yo-yo journey. I am currently about the same weight I was in May last year (after the first time I did CD) so its been a struggle this year, but I am now on CD again 100% to goal and by 'eck, I WILL get there. Have had enough of wasting time!!

xx

Yeah go on Ellen you can do it...i can feel weekly challenges coming on.xx

I should be in the air now Ellen...i called in sick, was really unsure what to do as never call in sick unless i'm really really ill but wasn't feeling great last night/this morn and have toothache (i know that doesn't sound bad but with flying air can get into teeth and cause big pain). So decided not to take the risk and stay at home. Was also worried incase i felt weak on flight from not being well and needed food for fuel...won't let anything jepordise cd, posted a big thread on it last night when i was debating what to do.xx

I work for Virgin hun, it is a fab job.xx

I'm sticking to SS+ 100% and love the site but jump to the main CD forum too - can't get too much of a good thing.

Goin right off track now but its summer and its hot and this time next year we are all gonna be hotter than that sun woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back