Extra Easy The ramblings of a SW convert

I lead a wild life too sat hear drinking diet lemonade while hubbys drinking cider :)

I went to morrisions today and just bought more fruit and veggies and sausages for a BBq tomorrow.

Hate to disappoint you but I dont think quark tastes like cheese!

Malty is my other baby :) I know she was with an alcoholic who didn't feed her :( that is all we know about her, she is curled up at the bottom of our bed

xxxx

Fri 10th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - Hifi x2

Breakfast
Potato and ham omlette, Apple and banana.
Lunch
Leftover fajita chicken, mixed peppers and baked potato with 0% Greek yogurt
Dinner
Garlic and chilli chicken with SW chips and mixed veg

Snacks/syns
W/m bread (2 syns)
Spread (1 syn)
Rich tea finger (1 syn)
Total 4 syns

Low syns today as didn't snack much, was full from having a big lunch then dinner! xx

Sat 11th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - Hifi bars x2

Breakfast
Bacon and potato hash with frylight fried egg, Apple and banana
Lunch
LF super noodles, grated carrot, salad leaves, BBQ chicken pieces
Dinner
Jacket potato with tuna and vlf Mayo, mixed veg.

Snacks/syns
W/m bread (2syns)
Spread (1 syn)
Rich tea finger (1 syn)
Very low fat Mayo (1 syn)
Greek muller cherry (1/2 syn)
Grapes
Total 5 1/2 syns

Last edited:
Sounds like you have had another good couple of days. well done xxxx

Help!

Does anyone have any ideas for syn free/very low syn savoury snacks? I hate soup so that's out and at the moment I'm having fruit or yogurt for a snack if I'm hungry but im worried about the amount of sugar in the fruit!

Nice weekend as had uncle and aunt staying with us, they live at the other end of the country so it's nice to have a proper catch up when we can, little weasel adores his grunkle (great uncle!) and follows him around like a little shadow xx

Sun 12th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - 2x hifi bars

Breakfast
Low sugar baked beans, scrambled egg, banana and Apple
Lunch
Batchelors chicken rice with mixed veg and ham
Dinner
Pasta with homemade vegetable sauce, few pieces of chicken

Snacks/syns
W/m bread (2syns)
Spread (1 syn)
Rich tea finger (1 syn)
Weight watchers toffee yogurt (free)
Greek muller cherry (1/2 syn)
Total 4 1/2 syns

Finding it very difficult today, there is a lot of stress at home at the moment and this would normally be the point where I would be picking at biscuits and crisps all day to try and stop the anxious feelings. But I know that food will not help, I will only be more annoyed with myself on wed so I am resisting but it is hard. I don't know what to do with myself or how to deal with the feelings I would usually smother with food. I've been reading old mini's threads for distraction and so far it seems to be working so will carry on with that, if not I'm off to hide in my bed! Sorry for the waffle xx

So upset, WI today and only 1/2 lb off! Thought i was being really good by not using syns when I genuinely didn't want them but apparently that's where I went wrong, C said rest of food looks great but need to use syns. Seems daft to me but she obviously knows what she is doing so will start eating more. Big weasels 9th birthday on Friday so pizza here i come...

image.jpeg Mon 13th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - Hifi x2

Breakfast
Bacon medallion and frylight fried egg, Apple and banana
Lunch
Leftover veg pasta from last night
Dinner
Vegetable and mince chilli with rice

Snacks / syns
Bread (2 syns)
Spread (1 syn)
Rich tea bic (1 syn)
Yog (1/2 syn)
0% yog
Grapes
Apple
Total syns 4 1/2

Last edited:
Tues 14th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - Hifi x 2

Breakfast
Ham omelette, Apple
Lunch
LF super noodles, chicken pieces, grated carrot, salad leaves and cucumber
Dinner
SW quiche, boiled new potatoes, broccoli, carrots

Snacks/syns
Bread (2 syns)
Spread (1 syn)
Rich tea bic (1 syn)
12g 50% low fat cheese (2 syns)
0% yog
Apple
Banana
Total syns 6

Wed 15th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - w/m bread

Breakfast
Leftover quiche
Lunch
Ham, salad and cucumber sandwich and grated carrot.
Dinner
Garlic Chicken and pea risotto with garlic bread

Snacks / syns
Apple
Banana
0% ww yogurt
Garlic paste (2 syns)
Rich tea bic (1 syn)
Spread (1 syn)
Garlic bread (5 1/2 syns)
Hifi bar (3 syns)
Total 12 1/2 syns

Just made ds9 birthday cake for tomorrow and resisted licking the bowl so feeling very proud!

Your food looks very lovely indeed but I totally agree with your consultant, I eat most if not all of my Syns, I find that I need to actually or it just doesn't work at all (I have done SW so many times in the past it's silly!) and I do find myself actively looking for things to use them on.

I hope you're having a lovely evening!

Ruth
X

Ooooops, have a few days to catch up on, so...

Thurs 16th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - Hifi bar x2

B/fast
Ham and potato hash with frylight fried egg, Apple and banana
Lunch
Cous cous, mixed veg and chicken pieces
Dinner
Old El Paso fajita chicken, baked potato, mixed peppers and total 0% Greek yogurt

Snacks/syns
Bread 2
Rich tea bic 1
Spread 1
Old El Paso seasoning 3
Prunes 2
Apple
Ww low fat yog
9 syns

Friday 17th - Big weasels 9th birthday!

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - w/m bread

B/fast
Frylight fried egg and beans on toast, Apple and banana
Lunch
Leftover old El Paso fajita chicken and peppers
Dinner
Pizza Express American Hot pizza (oh my goodness this was nice!)

Snacks/syns
Rich tea bic 1
Spread 1
Hifi bar 3
Tiny piece of home made birthday cake ?? 5?
Pizza 40 (!!!!!!!!)
Apple
Ww yogurt
50 syns (have been saving them up so this is still within my weekly total - just!)

Sat 18th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - Hifi x2

B/fast
Ham and potato hash, FL fried egg, Apple and banana
Lunch
Leftover fajita chicken and peppers
Dinner
Pasta with home made veg sauce and rf cheese

Snacks/syns
Bread 2
Spread 1
Rich tea bic 1
Prunes 25g 2
RF cheese 25g 4
Yog
10 syns

Sun 19th

HEXA - Almond milk
HEXB - Hifi x2

Breakfast
FL fried egg and bacon medallion, banana
Lunch
Cous cous, mixed veg and chicken
Dinner
Heck Chicken and paprika sausages, Sw chips, baby spinach

Snacks/syns
Bread 2
Spread 1
Rich tea bic 1
Bite of birthday cake 1
Prunes 25g 2
Heck sausages 2
9 syns

Also tried making a scan bran cake, don't know if I did something wrong but it tasted just like sweet eggy cardboard, not nice!

Had a lovely chilled weekend celebrating with big weasel, have hospital procedure tomorrow so will just have to see what I can manage food wise

xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Morning!

I guess pizza was a good idea, it 'cleared' me out majorly, not pooped like that since I had the norovirus! But I weighed on wed and lost......

6lbs!!!!!!

Got my 1st stone award and am only 1.5lb away from 1.5 stone award so working hard to get that next week. Also got slimmer of the week so have a very full fruitbowl and am the proud owner of a pomegranate, the ladies at group said something about whacking it with a wooden spoon so shall have great fun with that in the morning.

Kind of in a groove with my breakfast and lunches, some kind of bacon or ham with a egg for breakfast with fruit and either rice or cous cous and mixed veg for lunch so will just put my dinners and syns down for a bit I think as I'm repeating myself most days!
Hope everyone is good xx

Morning!

I guess pizza was a good idea, it 'cleared' me out majorly, not pooped like that since I had the norovirus! But I weighed on wed and lost......

6lbs!!!!!!

Got my 1st stone award and am only 1.5lb away from 1.5 stone award so working hard to get that next week. Also got slimmer of the week so have a very full fruitbowl and am the proud owner of a pomegranate, the ladies at group said something about whacking it with a wooden spoon so shall have great fun with that in the morning.

Kind of in a groove with my breakfast and lunches, some kind of bacon or ham with a egg for breakfast with fruit and either rice or cous cous and mixed veg for lunch so will just put my dinners and syns down for a bit I think as I'm repeating myself most days!
Hope everyone is good xx

Wow that is amazing!!! Well done you!!!!
I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast but am very aware of getting fed up easily with lunch and dinner so try and mix it up ie potato salad one week, feta another, ham and egg the next etc.
You are doing brilliantly :) really well done :)

Ruth
X

Thank you, I was so surprised I almost fell off the scales! I'm one of those strange people that eats the same things over and over for weeks until I get sick of it and then I move onto something new, I am definitely a creature of habit! xx

Last edited:
Friday

Dinner
Garlic and chilli chicken with Sw chips and mixed veg

Syns
Bread 2
Rich tea bic 2
Spread 1

Have 5 more to use before bed, will have to rummage in the kids treat box and find something to snaffle xx

Thank you, I was so surprised I almost fell off the scales! I'm one of those strange people that eats the same things over and over for weeks until I get sick of it and then I move onto something new, I am definitely a creature of habit! xx

Same here! I love salads, but knew I would get fed up particularly as I'm about to hit the 3 month mark so wary that I could stagnate!
Oooo what a lovely feeling, I really am so pleased for you!!

Have a wonderful evening!

Ruth
X

Nothing much new to report food wise, had a double stuffed Oreo to use syns last night which was delicious!
Am spending today babysitting my poorly puddy cat, he had some rather sensitive items removed yesterday and is feeling rather sorry for himself, I ate lunch with him laying on the kitchen table as close to me as he could get and am now trying to type with him draped round my neck!
image.jpeg
Cookery club for little weasel and Dentist for big weasel this afternoon, and then a rush job dinner as wont get home till 4.30 and they think they are being starved if dinner is served much later than 5! Will be interesting to see what creations little weasel brings home this week!

WI tomorrow, praying for 1.5 off to get my stone last week and stone and half this week, been a good girl and used my syns so fingers crossed xx

Back