The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

Hiya guys, thanks so much for the comments above. I am better now thankfully, I have asthma so my chest infection turned into bronchitis :-( .. I have remained 100% though and I got weighed on Tuesday as normal and lost 5lbs, just haven't had the energy to post but I so hope you're all doing so well :)

Aw sweetie well done on sticking 100% and epic loss again well done chick!! Head down and get better soon!

Thanks Joanie. I am better now thank you so I'll be posting lots again :)

i was fuming I didn't get a 6lbs haha ... I now need 1lb for the 4 stone Mark and to be exactly a third of the way there. Staying 100% was easy as had no appetite. How you getting on?

Thanks Joanie. I am better now thank you so I'll be posting lots again :)

i was fuming I didn't get a 6lbs haha ... I now need 1lb for the 4 stone Mark and to be exactly a third of the way there. Staying 100% was easy as had no appetite. How you getting on?

Epic loss wow you must be thrilled ah Katie you are doing fabulous!!!! Big well done!!!

Well done lady!

See even sick you rock it! 5lbs is ace! And when you're ill it's not easy you should be very proud of yourself :)

Attachments

• image-3151414982.jpg
    image-3151414982.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 25
Sure ya don't ask for much- kick the darn scales into touch!! I'd say you probably have already lost that 1lb since Tuesday so wow!!! Can't wait to next Tuesday and we all get to do the 4st gone dance for Katie!

Sure ya don't ask for much- kick the darn scales into touch!! I'd say you probably have already lost that 1lb since Tuesday so wow!!! Can't wait to next Tuesday and we all get to do the 4st gone dance for Katie!

I don't know how many times I've got to suggest this .... Haha kick the ever loving crap out of those scales they are minions of the devil! Haha :)

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't....

Let's get dancing ladies woop woop

Haha we'll dance if I get the 4st mark .. Absolutely. Feels mad to think I've lost nearly 4st yet ive another 8 to go .. God long waaaayyyyy

I've thought a lot this evening about the reasons why I don't want to be overweight no more, I often do but this evening ive sorted out all my size 26, 24 and 22 clothes and it hit home that I never ever want to fit in them again. Then I started thinking I don't want to shop in a plus size section and I don't want to have to go in shops with my sister and friends where they don't stock my size. At 30 I should be loving fashion and shopping, but I hate it and it just makes me sad. Massive reasons to change.

I keep treating myself at every stone I lose, so I've bought a few new things ... But I decided all the money I'll save on alcohol and food this Easter weekend I'm going to treat myself to a new haircut at a posh salon and my nails doing. I never really bothered with either as felt what's the point. So So far I've got new Mac make up, new handbag and purse, 2 new pairs of trainers, a new spinning bike and I'll have new hair and nails. So this losing weight lark is rewarding and why not cos it's bloody hard. And I'm putting 200 quid a month in my goal shopping spree account so I can go mad at goal :)

I bloody love this! You deserve the treats and how great they make you feel! You're working hard get your toes done too haha :)

I've thought a lot this evening about the reasons why I don't want to be overweight no more, I often do but this evening ive sorted out all my size 26, 24 and 22 clothes and it hit home that I never ever want to fit in them again. Then I started thinking I don't want to shop in a plus size section and I don't want to have to go in shops with my sister and friends where they don't stock my size. At 30 I should be loving fashion and shopping, but I hate it and it just makes me sad. Massive reasons to change.

I keep treating myself at every stone I lose, so I've bought a few new things ... But I decided all the money I'll save on alcohol and food this Easter weekend I'm going to treat myself to a new haircut at a posh salon and my nails doing. I never really bothered with either as felt what's the point. So So far I've got new Mac make up, new handbag and purse, 2 new pairs of trainers, a new spinning bike and I'll have new hair and nails. So this losing weight lark is rewarding and why not cos it's bloody hard. And I'm putting 200 quid a month in my goal shopping spree account so I can go mad at goal :)

Oh this is amazing wow!!! You are dead right!!! Loving this post!!! Woop woop for positivity and shopping in the small chick section hehw

Amazing and well done you!! My thing was for boots to fit my legs first time round and just like you like fashion rather than just put on clothes!!

I'm getting closer now to being able to wear something from my wardrobe because I want to and not because it's one of the few items that fit! I'm really proud of you and you are a third of the way there weigh loss wise but remember once you start this journey there is no end the pace changes slightly but we'll always have fat chicks inside us wanting to break free so the length of time is not I suppose a true measure. Each step you take we will be beside you and probably some more Lipotrimers along the way. PP is amazing and I think she came along at such a good time for you as well. I sincerely hope you get you back and kick ass while losing ass!!

Oh this is amazing wow!!! You are dead right!!! Loving this post!!! Woop woop for positivity and shopping in the small chick section hehw

it will just be an amazing feeling to shop in any shop. To know I can walk in a shop and I can buy anything I want.

Amazing and well done you!! My thing was for boots to fit my legs first time round and just like you like fashion rather than just put on clothes!!

I'm getting closer now to being able to wear something from my wardrobe because I want to and not because it's one of the few items that fit! I'm really proud of you and you are a third of the way there weigh loss wise but remember once you start this journey there is no end the pace changes slightly but we'll always have fat chicks inside us wanting to break free so the length of time is not I suppose a true measure. Each step you take we will be beside you and probably some more Lipotrimers along the way. PP is amazing and I think she came along at such a good time for you as well. I sincerely hope you get you back and kick ass while losing ass!!

I know what you mean about the boots not fitting legs, I bet it's awesome to be able to buy lovely boots now :) I also know exactly what you mean about wearing clothes just because they fit .. And for me cos they are baggy and black. My wardrobe is crying out for an extreme make over and some colour. You have done amazingly well to get to the point you are at and I'm so excited for you that you are so close to being able to have a great wardrobe and wear what you want.

Yeah there is no end to it and I often refer to the big post you did a few weeks back about the mental side of weight loss, it made so much sense to me and made me realise it's a lifelong commitment and that I have to apply restrain forever as the fat girl inside will always be there. I think LT is proving to me that I don't need food the way I thought I needed it.

PP's original journey is so personal for me so I relate a lot to it so her coming back has been great, she was the reason I started. You and Curve have been absolutely wonderful support and I don't think I could have got a third of the way through without you. I hope even when you girls are at goal you pop in as your support means more than you know. You both are amazing ladies xx

Back