The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

Thank you ladies, I am still in shock. 7 was never the number I expected at all, only 7 more until I hit the 19's. I think I could cry with happiness lol. I couldn't have come this far without you 2 though, you've been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ... You're very inspirational ladies :) x

You. are. amazing!! It is truly your time- a number like that! You are a wee rock and you deserve this!!

WOW!!!!

Well weigh in done .. Lost 7lbs!!!!! I nearly fell over, cannot believe it. Where did that number come from :) completely over the moon mind, woohoooooooo.

Whoop whoop that is awesome well done Katie! You Rock! :)

Well weigh in done .. Lost 7lbs!!!!! I nearly fell over, cannot believe it. Where did that number come from :) completely over the moon mind, woohoooooooo.
Whoop whoop well done Katie! That is awesome! You Rock!!!!!

SUPERSTAR

Well done Katie I'm here to follow x

im going to upload some as soon as I am in the 19's ... I'll feel that 4 stone is a good progress point for a pic. Although my before one is shocking! Look so fat and old.

thank you :)

Well that before picture is no longer you.... She is gone... A stronger woman is left behind and nearly 4 stone lighter..ya can't beat that!!!!

Well that before picture is no longer you.... She is gone... A stronger woman is left behind and nearly 4 stone lighter..ya can't beat that!!!!

Well said curvy. You will never be that girl again. I think you are incredible

It seems mad that I have lost nearly 4 stone and been 7 weeks TFR .. It's gone so fast. I never want to be that 24st girl again, I want to be half tjay girl in weight but a millions time that girl in myself.

It seems mad that I have lost nearly 4 stone and been 7 weeks TFR .. It's gone so fast. I never want to be that 24st girl again, I want to be half tjay girl in weight but a millions time that girl in myself.

That's it... You've found your groove and with all the toxins going from your body your mood and attitudes to everything should be so much better...

So happy for you Katie xxx

Oh I have been so ill with an ear infection and chest infection, I have felt completely shocking. I am still 100% and intend on it staying that way too. Still not better but hopefully will bounce back soon.

How ow are you getting on?

Oh I have been so ill with an ear infection and chest infection, I have felt completely shocking. I am still 100% and intend on it staying that way too. Still not better but hopefully will bounce back soon. How ow are you getting on?

Aww bless you Katie that's rubbish about being sick but well done for staying 100% I can imagine that being so very difficult. You really are a star so well done again! That's what I call head in the game girl!! Whoooohooo! Xx

Oh I have been so ill with an ear infection and chest infection, I have felt completely shocking. I am still 100% and intend on it staying that way too. Still not better but hopefully will bounce back soon.

How ow are you getting on?

Oh no that's so awful..

!!!!!

Hope you feel better sweetheart and go you with the staying 100%.

I think a happy skinny pants dance is in order...

(i get that you can't see me... But I'm dancing for you hehe)

Xxx

Keep it up yer like fricken superwoman woop woop

Aw hon!! Well done for staying 100% how are you felling today?

Hi Katie hon how are you feeling today sweetheart? Hope you're coming round!! Do you have your wi today?

Back