The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

it will just be an amazing feeling to shop in any shop. To know I can walk in a shop and I can buy anything I want.

I know what you mean about the boots not fitting legs, I bet it's awesome to be able to buy lovely boots now :) I also know exactly what you mean about wearing clothes just because they fit .. And for me cos they are baggy and black. My wardrobe is crying out for an extreme make over and some colour. You have done amazingly well to get to the point you are at and I'm so excited for you that you are so close to being able to have a great wardrobe and wear what you want.

Yeah there is no end to it and I often refer to the big post you did a few weeks back about the mental side of weight loss, it made so much sense to me and made me realise it's a lifelong commitment and that I have to apply restrain forever as the fat girl inside will always be there. I think LT is proving to me that I don't need food the way I thought I needed it.

PP's original journey is so personal for me so I relate a lot to it so her coming back has been great, she was the reason I started. You and Curve have been absolutely wonderful support and I don't think I could have got a third of the way through without you. I hope even when you girls are at goal you pop in as your support means more than you know. You both are amazing ladies xx

Awww hormonal chick here, less a the nice schtuff haha

it will just be an amazing feeling to shop in any shop. To know I can walk in a shop and I can buy anything I want.

I know what you mean about the boots not fitting legs, I bet it's awesome to be able to buy lovely boots now :) I also know exactly what you mean about wearing clothes just because they fit .. And for me cos they are baggy and black. My wardrobe is crying out for an extreme make over and some colour. You have done amazingly well to get to the point you are at and I'm so excited for you that you are so close to being able to have a great wardrobe and wear what you want.

Yeah there is no end to it and I often refer to the big post you did a few weeks back about the mental side of weight loss, it made so much sense to me and made me realise it's a lifelong commitment and that I have to apply restrain forever as the fat girl inside will always be there. I think LT is proving to me that I don't need food the way I thought I needed it.

PP's original journey is so personal for me so I relate a lot to it so her coming back has been great, she was the reason I started. You and Curve have been absolutely wonderful support and I don't think I could have got a third of the way through without you. I hope even when you girls are at goal you pop in as your support means more than you know. You both are amazing ladies xx

Aw this is so great to read and see, I believe you would have been fine as I just feel that it is your time now. You are getting all the ducks in a row and rocking this diet and your life!! We will remember we have Christmas dress shopping to do!

For tonight I am a magic fairy and i gift you with positivity strenght endurance and self love. You are an exceptional lady hiding within yourself. I gift you with foresight to see the beauty of the future but appreciating the present as you follow the journey you are on.

***Sprinkles fairy dust on you hehe...

Slept well dear Katie..

Hey Katie,

Everything ok with you?

Back