The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

I thoroughly enjoyed my food on refeed... The food handed to me on the hens was ok... Not delicious.. Definitely preferred my meals at home...

Hell your food looked better than most restaurants!!

I'm lucky that I have a healthy pallet anyway :) my problem is I don't eat enough. Or eat regularly. I stay the same weight for years and put on when I'm ill or from pregnancy and the broken foot etc. I have to learn to take care of myself lol... And to start to enjoy cooking for myself...

you should have no problem maintaining :) but yes you must take care of yourself.

Oh totally you really should! I suppose in hindsight everything goes quickly but looking ahead it seems forever. But remember you are shrinking all along the way and you will have so many fabulous moments on the way when you discover you can fit in smaller sizes and clothes you never thought you'd wear!

i just cannot decide what to treat myself with. Not buying clothes as its pointless and cannot buy food or alcohol lol .. Decisions decisions.

Im having those moments already, I have a stack of one size clothes that are now too big so I'm putting them on eBay and I had a pair of black Jennings I was desperate to get into, got Into them. Weird too as my feet seem to be going down a size., not quite a full size but my shoes all seem to be a little big.

you should have no problem maintaining :) but yes you must take care of yourself.

i just cannot decide what to treat myself with. Not buying clothes as its pointless and cannot buy food or alcohol lol .. Decisions decisions.

Im having those moments already, I have a stack of one size clothes that are now too big so I'm putting them on eBay and I had a pair of black Jennings I was desperate to get into, got Into them. Weird too as my feet seem to be going down a size., not quite a full size but my shoes all seem to be a little big.

Yeah they are probably not as wide anymore... Ive terriblely wide feet anyways... Thank god I'm not the type who likes little strappy shoes because they wouldn't go near me ha...

Yeah they are probably not as wide anymore... Ive terriblely wide feet anyways... Thank god I'm not the type who likes little strappy shoes because they wouldn't go near me ha...

I haven't got wide feet, even at my heaviest I didn't but I never wear heels ,, too much weight pressing down on the heel so cannot walk. So if I ever buy heels at goal I'll look like a drunk duck lol

I haven't got wide feet, even at my heaviest I didn't but I never wear heels ,, too much weight pressing down on the heel so cannot walk. So if I ever buy heels at goal I'll look like a drunk duck lol

No way... That's brilliant... I'd love to see a drunk duck ha ha...

Lucky girl with the non wide feet even at my smallest buying shoes is a pain

Your favorite bath treat? ( I like the lavender bath products from L'Occitane). I just found several small s****y aroma therapy bottles given to my hub by his favorite hotel. They certainly smelled like a treat!

Grilled sea bass with a little rock salt and black pepper sounds fabulous. Wished I liked to cook it as much as I like to eat it! Don't like the smell in the house, but love the taste.

I hope it doesn't go in time! But I suppose you're right-- and it's up to me to change my habits.

California is hot and droughty. Crazy high water rates due to worsening drought. But the whales are migrating right now, so when I can get away from the work, which isn't often enough, I love spotting them from the bluffs above the ocean.
And given the rough winter the rest of the country has had, I am feeling very lucky to be here instead of Boston or NY.

My feet have strank over the years. I was a wide 7 when I first did LT and was a normal 6 after. Recently I've been wearing 5's, so weird!

I hope it doesn't go in time! But I suppose you're right-- and it's up to me to change my habits.

California is hot and droughty. Crazy high water rates due to worsening drought. But the whales are migrating right now, so when I can get away from the work, which isn't often enough, I love spotting them from the bluffs above the ocean.
And given the rough winter the rest of the country has had, I am feeling very lucky to be here instead of Boston or NY.

I fond that over the years it would but what I would do is a cleanse any-time I was creeping up a bit. I'd have 2 Tesco shakes loads of water and plain chicken for dinner, that way I'd cleanse the palate and keep within my happy weight bracket.

No way... That's brilliant... I'd love to see a drunk duck ha ha...

Lucky girl with the non wide feet even at my smallest buying shoes is a pain

haha i think I would hurt myself

My feet have strank over the years. I was a wide 7 when I first did LT and was a normal 6 after. Recently I've been wearing 5's, so weird!

It's so weird, who'd have thought fat would make our feet bigger eh.

haha i think I would hurt myself

It's so weird, who'd have thought fat would make our feet bigger eh.

Katie, it did but I believe pregnancy can change your foot size so that's why they are a 5 now!

So it's day 46 and I'm still 100% .. Sadly I don't have that Friday feeling though. I think it's cos I'm so antisocial at the moment but oh well, no sacrifice no victory. I shall fill my weekend with exercise, have to say the spin bike is awesome, well worth the money. I watch a class on YouTube on the iPad as I do it .. It actually feels like I'm in the class.

I decided my treat for hitting another stone Mark this week is going to be a handbag and purse, I love dune bags so might go for one of them but I'll spend my lunch hour browsing online at bags with my shake in hand.

So it's day 46 and I'm still 100% .. Sadly I don't have that Friday feeling though. I think it's cos I'm so antisocial at the moment but oh well, no sacrifice no victory. I shall fill my weekend with exercise, have to say the spin bike is awesome, well worth the money. I watch a class on YouTube on the iPad as I do it .. It actually feels like I'm in the class.

I decided my treat for hitting another stone Mark this week is going to be a handbag and purse, I love dune bags so might go for one of them but I'll spend my lunch hour browsing online at bags with my shake in hand.

That sounds epic well done Katie.. So proud :)

Back