The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

I'm the same I contemplated getting some bits today as my clothes are hanging off me...!!! But I've not long to go so might just wait!!!

yeah I'd wait until your goal as its so close now :)

my current clothes size is starting to become too big so that'll be another dress size pile made. Luckily for me I'm quite the hoarder so I have clothes from size 16 up to size 26. So the 26's have gone and the 24's will be in the next week. When I first started I was in size 26 but should have been a size 28 really as things were way too tight, so when I start wearing 22's it'll be 3 dress sizes ive gone down really.

yeah I'd wait until your goal as its so close now :)

my current clothes size is starting to become too big so that'll be another dress size pile made. Luckily for me I'm quite the hoarder so I have clothes from size 16 up to size 26. So the 26's have gone and the 24's will be in the next week. When I first started I was in size 26 but should have been a size 28 really as things were way too tight, so when I start wearing 22's it'll be 3 dress sizes ive gone down really.

Oh wow that's amazing!!!! I've no idea what dress size I really am or was
.. I bought things from size 10 vests to xxl leggings... I go by inch loss really.... I've lost 8 inches off my waist since December.. I'm only 3.5 inches away from my smallest waist of 27inches when I was a gym instructor
... So not too far away... Must try find the pics of me at my biggest for comparison

Oh wow that's amazing!!!! I've no idea what dress size I really am or was
.. I bought things from size 10 vests to xxl leggings... I go by inch loss really.... I've lost 8 inches off my waist since December.. I'm only 3.5 inches away from my smallest waist of 27inches when I was a gym instructor
... So not too far away... Must try find the pics of me at my biggest for comparison

Gym instructor, ark at you ha :) oh the dream of a size 10. 8 inches is awesome, go you ... A 30 inch waist is tiny.

I cannot wait to see everyone's before and after pics. I took my before the day I started again. Urgh

I never measured myself, I think I will tomorrow.

I just cannot wait until goal where I can go clothes shopping :)

Hmm I think the handbag is a great reward but on the clothes thing I think you should treat yourself to cheap clothes even? Perhaps discover a love of charity shops or cheap stores where at least you have one or two items that show off your weight loss and allow you to dispose (i.e. take to said charity shop) the clothes that are now too big?

Hmm I think the handbag is a great reward but on the clothes thing I think you should treat yourself to cheap clothes even? Perhaps discover a love of charity shops or cheap stores where at least you have one or two items that show off your weight loss and allow you to dispose (i.e. take to said charity shop) the clothes that are now too big?

With having clothes already from a size 16 onwards I was just going to use them, as I still am too big to feel nice in anything but it's nice taking the next size out and hanging it in my wardrobe, and then fitting into clothes in my wardrobe. I was going to eBay my too big size clothes but don't think I can be bothered with the hassle lol so I will give them to charity.

Once i get to a size 14 I'll start buying clothes as ive nothing in smaller than a size 16 ... You probably think I'm silly not treating myself to clothes but I just find it a waste of money. A handbag and purse I can use all the way through :) although I'm going to have to treat myself to a wedding outfit in May, whatever will I wear lol

With having clothes already from a size 16 onwards I was just going to use them, as I still am too big to feel nice in anything but it's nice taking the next size out and hanging it in my wardrobe, and then fitting into clothes in my wardrobe. I was going to eBay my too big size clothes but don't think I can be bothered with the hassle lol so I will give them to charity.

Once i get to a size 14 I'll start buying clothes as ive nothing in smaller than a size 16 ... You probably think I'm silly not treating myself to clothes but I just find it a waste of money. A handbag and purse I can use all the way through :) although I'm going to have to treat myself to a wedding outfit in May, whatever will I wear lol

No I don't think you're silly at all and it makes sense as you have all the smaller clothes- I haven't bought any new clothes as I have boxes full of clothes from size 8 upwards so like you just pulling out clothes I haven't fitted in for a while and getting the new outfit buzz from that!!

No I don't think you're silly at all and it makes sense as you have all the smaller clothes- I haven't bought any new clothes as I have boxes full of clothes from size 8 upwards so like you just pulling out clothes I haven't fitted in for a while and getting the new outfit buzz from that!!

I have clothes that now I cannot wait to get in to but at the time when they fit me I was so utterly depressed at how fat I was. It's weird to think that at that moment I didn't do something about my weight.

I have clothes that now I cannot wait to get in to but at the time when they fit me I was so utterly depressed at how fat I was. It's weird to think that at that moment I didn't do something about my weight.

The time isn't always right to do something and depression is hard enough to deal with. The important thing is not what we did but how we prevent ourselves from doing it again and how we continue from here...

The time isn't always right to do something and depression is hard enough to deal with. The important thing is not what we did but how we prevent ourselves from doing it again and how we continue from here...

thats so true, it just wasn't my time back then to lose weight, my time is now :)

thats so true, it just wasn't my time back then to lose weight, my time is now :)

Oh my God I think we have found your mantra!! Your time is now!!

Was just thinking that... Lol

I always said at 31 this was my year and it is... Everything is my life is coming together after years of hard graft....

Our time is now. I like that

awww so glad it has for you :)

Well im 30 just, and im hoping this time next year everything will have come together for me too.

Rid of cheating, lying, emotional draining husband - check
Finances all sorted - check
New flat purchased that belongs only to me - check
New car purchased that belongs only to me - check
new body - next

ha so only one check to go

Well im 30 just, and im hoping this time next year everything will have come together for me too.

new body - next

Brilliant- sure they say 30 is the new 20!! So I bloodly hope anyways as I'm 31!!

new body - next

Wow that's an epic list checked off!!! Wow go you...!!!!!!!.

Done a swim (64 lengths) and 45 mins on my spin bike today so feel amazing!!! I'll shift this weight. Still 100% and eating isn't even coming into my mind, LT all the way. I can do this as I am doing this!!!

Back