The RD Chronicles - Bowing out for now

Hi RD
I don't have any idea as to what's going on ~(I'm not fishing either). I've not really been on the forum lately (for my own - as yet to be fully disclosed- reasons).

Sad to see such a discerning person as yourself leave the forum. Minimins is a richer place for wise caring people as yourself.

Good luck with whatever is troubling you right now.

Best wishes.

C-C xx

Debbie - I hope everything's ok, hun! You know where we all are when you feel that you can come back. Don't be away too long, darl, as we'll really miss you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Debbie,

I hope all is well with you and that your getting on at Uni.

Your greatly missed about the place and we will be sorry not to see you about as often as you were, but first things first.

Be sure to let us know how your keeping as your an inspiration to so many of us on here.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Debbie,

I hope all is well with you and that your getting on at Uni.

Your greatly missed about the place and we will be sorry not to see you about as often as you were, but first things first.

Be sure to let us know how your keeping as your an inspiration to so many of us on here.

Love Mini xxx

I'll second that & am sending you some mini-daffs as a thankyou. I'veonly been a memeber a short time but your presence here is large.

Attachments

• DSCN0158s-ac.JPG
    DSCN0158s-ac.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 33
Dont be a stranger RD, you will be sorely missed x

Hi RD
I don't have any idea as to what's going on ~(I'm not fishing either). I've not really been on the forum lately (for my own - as yet to be fully disclosed- reasons).

Sad to see such a discerning person as yourself leave the forum. Minimins is a richer place for wise caring people as yourself.

Good luck with whatever is troubling you right now.

Best wishes.

C-C xx

I can only echo (very loudly what CC has said here - do keep in touch if possible.

I often want to hide recently and not post but this place gets into your blood and you can't resist (albeit at a reduced postage rate) so hopefully you are suitably infected.

Thinking of you

Hi Debbie -thought you had gone a bit quiet. Whatever your reasons for disappearing for a bit - I am sure they are good ones. Don't forget though, we are your friends and supporters on whatever level you need - life is about a lot more than dieting and if you could do with a shoulder about any issues you know where to come. You have held me up often enough in the past, I would be only too happy to return the favour.

Thinking of you, worrying about you and hoping very much that whatever is wrong is improving, lots of love, Barb xxxx

I use to read your posts on DH and then on here .... and what you said always made sense.

Take care and hopefully it won't be too long before you are back with us.

Well done on achieveing so many of your goals - you are a true inspiration to lots of us.

Hope to see you back with us again soon xxx

sending you positive vibes.

Back