The really slow loss team!

3lb 10oz:rolleyes: thats almost my months quota LOL
will be back to the lower numbers next week im sure :)
Well done - but you'll get sacked if you carry on like this! lol

Can I join you too?????

Have had a STS, 2lb and STS :-( as you can all see in my signature.

Only just started again but did SW back in 2004 and lost around 2 stone so really hoping I can loose the stone i've put back on!

Welcome carbs and lottie! I feel it is only fair to warn you, lots of people join this group and then have big losses ( see above!) and are in danger of being thrown out! Hope that happens to you ;-)

X

Woodland girl said:
Welcome carbs and lottie! I feel it is only fair to warn you, lots of people join this group and then have big losses ( see above!) and are in danger of being thrown out! Hope that happens to you ;-)

X

Ahem I hope your not referring to me WG :p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe I'm out too :) I lost 1.5lb this week..... again I sat in class and pledged 3lb loss for next week to get to my stone. We're out with friends with food over bank hols so I need to be really really careful with syns during the week :)

Woodland girl said:
Jenny! I think you are our worst offender! This is the slow loss team! You are only allowed up to 1 lb a week! ;-)

Xx

Haha!! Well as I only lost 0.5 last week I feel I'm allowed 1.5lb this week in order to compensate haha (although with the biscuit munchies I've had I'll be lucky with half again!)

Plus I will miss you all so I'll just pretend I'm a slow loser on weeks I'm not :p I feel slow though been doing this since jan and lost 1st 4.5lb (with a 4lb holiday gain) x

In the pound club this week :( hoped for more, and still munching biccys tonight :(
My C has gave me some SAS logs this week so let's see how I get on x

Oh wait for it this week I ................... Stayed the same!!! My boyfriend said maybe it means I am supposed to be this size well as you can guess I totally disagreed! I need a boost just 1lb next week and I will be happy! Dust for me over the weekend

Baby bel, when I text my husband from class to say I'd stayed the same, he replied with: Oh thats good I wanted the same Gobolino to come back! It took me a while to get what he meant, but it pretty much means he loves me as I am :) Please dont overdo the dust, plan some yummy things and a loss will be yours next week!

0.5 for me, what's everyones top tip? Besides being 100% on plan?

Hi I thought I would join this thread as I'm a slow loser... I only weigh every two weeks and I lost 2.5lb this morning. I feel a little disappointed although I don't know why I'm surprised because I am a slow loser! I just thought it would be more considering last week I thought I had a water infection I was visiting the loo for a no1 every five mins!! Lol.

But I suppose it's better than nothing considering I wasn't shifting even an ounce on Rosemary Conley anymore.

Need to stay positive............ :)

Welcome Christine - we're all here because of the title "The really slow loss team!"
I'm a 1 lb a week girl and been at it for ages - it works so stick with us and we'll all muddle through to our target.

I've heard it's healthier to lose it slowly so maybe we're in it for the best :)

Yep I'm equating to approx 1lb per week. Started 4 weeks ago and lost 4.5lbs in total :)

Well done everyone for this week!!!

You are doing well Christine! I think it is a healthy way to go and the most important thing is that it is sustainable. All slow but we are all still here. Would be nice to speed it up though eh? Lol
X

Back