The really slow loss team!

Well for the first time since January I am on the naughty step. I lost 2lbs !

In shock but been trying so hard for weeks and weeks. Goodness knows what will happen next week as I am having my operation next Monday so no exercise for a few weeks

Wooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Way to go Latte :bliss::happy036::talk017::party0011::wee::woohoo::party0049:

Well I have been to the dogs trust and have adopted a 2yr golden lab:-D she comes home nxt week,so excited:-D well it will be one way to up the body magic lol x;-)

I tell you my Lily (Doberman) certainly helps me. We walk at least 2-3 miles every day and it is very hilly round here (as you would expect in Wales!). According to my HRM I am burning just under 350 cals per walk :eek:

I am starting Pooch to 5k with her next week too - like C25k but with the dog tagging along. I am already doing some running with her, but on the treadmill not road work.

Good luck and enjoy canine body magic with your new side kick :chores016:
:chores016::chores016:

Hi girlies - I'm going to take this week as a holiday as I am still at the apartment with no scales. By the time I get home on Thursday now it's almost half way through the week. Hopefully by next Monday I'll have been able to do some damage limitation and the gain won't be so big! :(

Enjoy :) - I had the last 4 days off and have gained a pound whcih I am hoping is bloat as I wasn't too bad and had hardly any chocolate at all!

I gained half. Was expecting it and am ok with it. I've only been good for 3 days out of 14 so can't expect miracles!!! I have to
Be good this week now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No matter honey - as you say an expected gain. It's the unfathomable ones I have a problem with!

My wi tonight and I gained 1!! Boo hoo to much booze so was expecting it.congrats to all that lost this week and big hugs to those who didn't.xx

Not bad Lou! Could've been worse. Keep up the success express :)

Acc - congrats :) labs need plenty exercise and yr body magic will go thru the roof :) wish we were in a position to get a pooch so he could be my running buddy!!

Had the worst day of my life. Felt sick and had stotting head all day after getting no sleep.

On plus side I lost 3lbs of the 3.5 I have put on over last few weeks. Finally back on track. Naughty step I go xxx

Shelster said:
My wi tonight and I gained 1!! Boo hoo to much booze so was expecting it.congrats to all that lost this week and big hugs to those who didn't.xx

Don't be too disheartened!! Hope u had a fab time xx

Latte and greedy guts well done!!

I'm really pleased with the half gain as I felt like I gained loads by Friday so I think I've managed to shave a bit off since then by doing success express. Had another success express day today, I normally do treat night in Tuesday but I'm not tonight. I've planned my buffet food for my daughters 1st birthday on sat out of all my Sw mags I'm quite excited to do it. It will be a busy Friday and Saturday!!! Im going to up my exercise too as I've been a bit lazy. So tomorrow in off for a long walk with the girls while pushing the twin pram that should shave a few calories off eh??

Well for the first time since January I am on the naughty step. I lost 2lbs !

In shock but been trying so hard for weeks and weeks. Goodness knows what will happen next week as I am having my operation next Monday so no exercise for a few weeks
Get singing and dancing chica. Way to go . . .

:happy096: . . . :talk017: . . . :woohoo:

Although you didn't lose more than 2 lbs, I think we'll all come over for a swift drink to celebrate with you !!!!

Thank you all. It is fantastic the way we all stick together and you all understand my constant battle.

Lou - Glad it's only a small gain. If you've been on plan only 3 out of 14 days that's a great result! Maybe Success Express has really worked for you as perhaps you would have gained moire if you were doing normal SW...??

Latte - yay well done!! Really chuffed for you :) Hope the op isn't too serious x

Acc - glad to hear the news, hope your new companion is keen for lots of walks to help you keep the exercise up :)

Annya - Hope it comes off next week!

Greedyguts - brilliant well done girl!!!

And for me - I lost 2.5lb this week, second week in a row yay!!! I've booked a last minute holiday (24th April) so I've been working my socks off doing a bit of exercise everyday & eating as much Superfree as I can. Glad it's paid off, for once! hoorah! :)

Lisa- that's why I did the success express, my meals were all Sw friendly through the 2 weeks it was my syns I wasn't keeping track of and I wasn't weighing or measuring anything. And when I do that I tend to conveniently forget what I've had to eat. So Saturday I just decided enough was enough. I must admit I did have 2 pieces of cake which I thought were small but last night I cut a 40g piece of cake which was equal to 8 syns and it was about a quarter of what I'd had the 2 nights previous!! So I'd even gone over my syns then. So... I am armed with a food diary and smiley syn sheet this week just to get me focused. I've gone through my mags and picked out some buffet foods to do so even on Saturday at my daughters 1st birthday I have no excuse to not stick to plan!

Well done on the 2.5 loss second week running!!! Pom is that lines???

Lisa- that's why I did the success express, my meals were all Sw friendly through the 2 weeks it was my syns I wasn't keeping track of and I wasn't weighing or measuring anything. And when I do that I tend to conveniently forget what I've had to eat. So Saturday I just decided enough was enough. I must admit I did have 2 pieces of cake which I thought were small but last night I cut a 40g piece of cake which was equal to 8 syns and it was about a quarter of what I'd had the 2 nights previous!! So I'd even gone over my syns then. So... I am armed with a food diary and smiley syn sheet this week just to get me focused. I've gone through my mags and picked out some buffet foods to do so even on Saturday at my daughters 1st birthday I have no excuse to not stick to plan!

You sound dead focused Lou, I think SE works for you so stick at it as long as you can. I tried it once & for some reason found it hard, plus I didn't lose anything. I seem to be ok for now, I'm eating less syns (5-8 a day) & boy am I eating a lot of fruit & veg. One day I'll turn into an apple I'm sure.

And I'll start on my lines now... ;)

And for me - I lost 2.5lb this week, second week in a row yay!!! I've booked a last minute holiday (24th April) so I've been working my socks off doing a bit of exercise everyday & eating as much Superfree as I can. Glad it's paid off, for once! hoorah! :)

It sure is. 100 lines "Losing is great - 2 weeks in a row . . . is fantastic . . . and I need to get my purse out and buy a round of drinks"

Blumin' ace chica. Well done you

. . . On plus side I lost 3lbs of the 3.5 I have put on over last few weeks. Finally back on track. Naughty step I go xxx
I've only just spotted this. Need to go to specsavers again.

Well done to you chica . . . deffo on the norty step and another round of drinks methinks!

Back