The really slow loss team!

The sauce was lovely it was just the liver haha. Oh well live and learn!!!

I am going to tempt fate by saying this but I actually feel slimmer. My stomach feels flatter just since Tuesday. Was so hungry last might though so am going to
Carry on with success express but have my 3rd with some carbs instead of just meat. I
Had porridge for breakfast with banana cos I woke up hungry which never happens!!! But it's a good thing really cos I eat too much. I didn't get to go on as long walk as I wanted yesterday cos it absolutely chucked it down so had to leg it home. My middle child hates the rain cover and I have to constantly fight her to put it back on so didnt fancy having that battle any longer than necessary lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stick with SE Lou. I have a REALLY good feeling it's going to work well for you :)

Thank you Lou & Annya - had tomato speed soup & fruit & yog for lunch so all's well at the mo.
Haven't a clue what we're haviong for supper - meat & veggies me thinks!

How do you get on with Speed Soup Pom?? I made one batch months ago & loved the stuff. It was the 12 SS soup. I ate it everyday for lunch & stuck to plan elsewhere & lost zilch. Was a bit gutted & it's made me aprehensive to make some more...

Thanks for welcoming me everyone seems so friendly. This week isnt going great i cant seem to get back on track after easter i have problems with my eyes and there getting worse i just cant find the drive to get back on the plan

That's great news. Hopefully it will mean that you'll shed some of the steroid induced weight.
You may well be back on the norty step then next week!

She's only taking off a further 2.5mg for now, but I am grateful for ANY reduction Bev. She took the dosage 2.5mg back in February as the steroid rages were just intolerable, so this will make the overall reduction 5mg with another 5mg off in May which brings me back to my summer maintainence dose.

It won't make a huge deal of difference to my weight loss, but "every little helps" as the advert says ;) - and at least I will be at less of a risk of being divorced for spousal abuse - poor old Al really does get it in the neck in winter :(

audfen said:
Thanks for welcoming me everyone seems so friendly. This week isnt going great i cant seem to get back on track after easter i have problems with my eyes and there getting worse i just cant find the drive to get back on the plan

Hey hun. Just take it 1 meal at a time. Try not to think you HAVE to stick to it 100% every day all the time just think 1 meal in front, then after that good meal I guarantee you'll feel better for doing it and then concentrate on the next meal. And So on. It always works for me when I can't get back on it xx

2lbs of for me this week! :) since iv moves my losses have been so much better! With all the walking that I have to do! Please don't kick me out of this group! Your all so friendly :) Can I be permanently be on the norty step lol

2lbs of for me this week! :) since iv moves my losses have been so much better! With all the walking that I have to do! Please don't kick me out of this group! Your all so friendly :) Can I be permanently be on the norty step lol
Well done chica - deffo on the norty step and as it's 2 weeks in a row that means you have 100 lines to write.
"keep on walking - keep on losing - and if it's more than 2 next week there is a round of drinks involved"

I agree with Lou. Just take it one meal at a time for now. When that feels OK then take it up to one day at a time - you'll be back in the swing of things before you know it!

I also have medical problems that mean weight loss and maintainence can be a real challenge for me sometimes, so I understand it can be tough to stay focussed. Just keep plugging away at it a meal at a time and come on here for a good old moan on bad days...... we are all here too support each other through the good and the bad to our personal goals :bighug:

Well a STS on the scales this morning (better than expected TBH). HOWEVER, I am amazed at how much body fat I have dropped in the last 9 days (37.7% down to 35.3%) and how many inches lost as well (2.5 inches overall) so upping the anti with the exercise is definitely starting to show results - even if it's not on the scales :eek:

Onwards and downwards ladies - I'm off the step this week but aiming to be back there next Friday so look out! Good luck to us all this week.

Ooh annya that body fat percentage is great!!!!

My kitchen has flooded :( got no water at all and in the middle of baking and cooking for tomorrows birthday party. I'm in a right arse

Oh nooooooo :eek: :eek: :eek: have you got a plumber coming??

conlou1 said:
Ooh annya that body fat percentage is great!!!!

My kitchen has flooded :( got no water at all and in the middle of baking and cooking for tomorrows birthday party. I'm in a right arse

Oh noo:'( hope you get sorted soon,big hug x

I am away for the weekend :-D with hubby for his birthday,in skipton at the moment then off to malham staying two nightd,then ingelton on our way home.lots of walking to be done.:) hav a good weekend. And come on liverpool !!!!

I am away for the weekend :-D with hubby for his birthday,in skipton at the moment then off to malham staying two nightd,then ingelton on our way home.lots of walking to be done.:) hav a good weekend. And come on liverpool !!!!

Enjoy!!!

Annya said:
I agree with Lou. Just take it one meal at a time for now. When that feels OK then take it up to one day at a time - you'll be back in the swing of things before you know it!

I also have medical problems that mean weight loss and maintainence can be a real challenge for me sometimes, so I understand it can be tough to stay focussed. Just keep plugging away at it a meal at a time and come on here for a good old moan on bad days...... we are all here too support each other through the good and the bad to our personal goals :bighug:

Thanks so much hun for ur support and kind words xxxx

Sorry I've been AWOL for a little while, I've only gained over the last 4 weeks even though I've been fairly on plan and just wanted to hide from the world, and have been concentrating on my running.

Anyway, I talked to my C and called target for now to stop me stessing over the last half stone I have to lose.

How do you get on with Speed Soup Pom?? I made one batch months ago & loved the stuff. It was the 12 SS soup. I ate it everyday for lunch & stuck to plan elsewhere & lost zilch. Was a bit gutted & it's made me aprehensive to make some more...
I don't think the one I make is 12 SS soup. Is that the one with serious quantities of various beans in?
I do the SW Superspeed tomato soup that I found on Minis but adapted the recipe as it was far too thick and beany for me.

I love it - but I don't have it everyday. I alternate it with one of my speedy veg soups (I have 3 or 4 that I make) and I have continued to lose - albeit at my tortoise pace.
I don't think it has slowed my weight loss as I've always had soups for lunch and the tomato one was a late addition only about 3 or 4 months ago.

The recipe is here if you want it.
My adaptation is to add 500ml of passata as well - as I found the predominant taste was baked beans otherwise
The last time I made it I also added an extra 1/2 pt of water as it was just too thick for me.

Sorry I've been AWOL for a little while, I've only gained over the last 4 weeks even though I've been fairly on plan and just wanted to hide from the world, and have been concentrating on my running.

Anyway, I talked to my C and called target for now to stop me stessing over the last half stone I have to lose.
Kate - I think that is a very sensible decision. I got like this last September when I'd been stuck for 6 weeks losing and gaining the same 3 lbs.
So I maintained for October, hit it again in Novemeber and whoosh I lost the last 6 lbs in record speed (well at least for me it was!).

Your BMI is already pretty good at 22.2 so there is deffo no need to fret - but losing the last half stone will definitely not be so easy.
It will happen . . . when it happens.

:hug99: and well done for declaring target. Now to maintain . . .

Back