The really slow loss team!

Pommette said:
And welcome from me too! You're in good company here.

There are a few rules that you have to abide by! You can read the rules here!!!!
There's one or two who break the rules occasionally but mostly we all plod along at a steady loss - or gain!!!

This is me! I used to be a slow loser before I moved 2 weeks ago and now have to walk 2 miles everyday! Lol

Thanks pomme - operation is on Monday. They are going to try embolization on my veins in my pelvis as they think they are engorged and flowing the wrong way.
It involves a venogram so needle through my neck down to pelvis with a dye going through then the metal coils. Only local anesthetic but I might need sedating. Only a 60% chance it will work

Good luck Latte - we will be thinking of you :bighug: I used to have venograms fairly regularly as I have had multiple DVTs in both legs (hence I work for Lifeblood!) to check the progress of the resultant damage to my valves as I have quite severe post thrombotic syndrome in my right leg. You have my sympathy... I used to hate them :( Sadly there's nothing more they can do for me now, so I just have to try and make the best of what I have - it means the longer distance runs had to go out the window a few years back and I am only good for about 10k now then my right leg just seizes up solid :( Ho-hum...... could be a lot worse.........

Have a fabulous anniversary meal out tomorrow:candledinner:.......mmmmm, Chinese :eat: It is our 5th wedding anniversary on the 24th and my diet can go to blazes that day ;)

Thank you for all the lovely wishes it really means a lot. X

I have decided to take this weekend off completely as I am not going for weigh in on Tuesday. I have already booked it off.

So dinner was chip butties on white bread - northern ! We also shared my roses Easter egg from last week and tomorrow is a full veggie banquet.

I know it sounds like self sabotage after a much waited for loss but we all need a break and I wasn't well enough to go away this weekend so this is my weekend away !

Thank you for all the lovely wishes it really means a lot. X

I have decided to take this weekend off completely as I am not going for weigh in on Tuesday. I have already booked it off.

So dinner was chip butties on white bread - northern ! We also shared my roses Easter egg from last week and tomorrow is a full veggie banquet.

I know it sounds like self sabotage after a much waited for loss but we all need a break and I wasn't well enough to go away this weekend so this is my weekend away !

Good on you........... enjoy chuck!

Enjoy latte. Happy anniversary and good luck Monday.

I'm back on the success express train tomorrow after being off it since last night. It was my daughters 1st birthday today and we had a big party I did buffet food but used wholemeal bread and just had a tiny piece of cake. I got a kebab but it was gross so I threw it away. Hoping I still lose come Tuesday. But well see

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for the warm welcome ladies

good luck with your operation latte and a week off sounds like a plan.

i have read the rules and unlikely to get on the naughty step any time soon but will deffo buy buy the drinks if i do x

Just got back from my weekend,had a fab time:) another lovely walk done today,ingleton waterfall trail,would recomend it!
Will have a post weekend sneaky wi in the morn to see uf any damage done :-/
Back to normality and work :'(

Hi everyone its me again ive decided to take all the advise and not skip tomorrows weigh in. Its been a tough week but ill never get to target if i stay away from group. Medical probs make it hard to exercise but i went on lots of walks over the weekend with mu husband im still expecting a big gain tomorrow but i can move on from it and get back on track
Thank you all for your advise and support the other day xxxxx

audfen said:
Hi everyone its me again ive decided to take all the advise and not skip tomorrows weigh in. Its been a tough week but ill never get to target if i stay away from group. Medical probs make it hard to exercise but i went on lots of walks over the weekend with mu husband im still expecting a big gain tomorrow but i can move on from it and get back on track

Well done hun and just remember its just 1 week. Don't let 1 week hold you back from
Where you want to be x

acc said:
Just got back from my weekend,had a fab time:) another lovely walk done today,ingleton waterfall trail,would recomend it!

Don't do it!!! Just try really hard til weigh in
You may be surprised Hun. If you weigh in and it's a gain it's just gonna make you feel rubbish yet if you wait you have a chance to pull it back a bit. Glad you had a nice time x

Bite the bullet honey; go and weigh in and get as much support from your group and from the SLT as you need. We are all here for each other - that's why I love this group so much I am still here even though I'm not even on SW any more!

You can do this!! We all can!!

thanks for the warm welcome ladies

good luck with your operation latte and a week off sounds like a plan.

i have read the rules and unlikely to get on the naughty step any time soon but will deffo buy buy the drinks if i do x

Ha-ha... famous last words vander :) Lots of folks come on here and mysteriously start losing!! Just keep your purse handy - you might need it ;)

Fab time away = good times :D

I would say don't have a sneaky peek... but I am the sneaky peek queen so I can't say anything! As long as you have made healthy choices and done lots of walking you should be just fine.

My challenge this week is 2 days up in London on Lifeblood business and open to every temptation possible. I am going to try my very hardest, but last time I was stuck on Paddington station waiting fora train for hours I succumbed to over 500 calories worth of BK Whopper (and didn't even enjoy it which just made matters worse :eek:)

Thanks so much everyone xxxx i cant get over how supportive everyone is its amazing to be part of this site only for all your encouragement i would have skipped tomorrows weigh in and i probably wiuld have ended up so far off tra k and afraid to go back next week to xxx thank you all so much xxxxx

audfen said:
Thanks so much everyone xxxx i cant get over how supportive everyone is its amazing to be part of this site only for all your encouragement i would have skipped tomorrows weigh in and i probably wiuld have ended up so far off tra k and afraid to go back next week to xxx thank you all so much xxxxx

You will find that most of us have medical or hormonal problems in this group which is why we are slow losers so we all understand what you are going through x

Thanks for all the luck I will report back when I can. X

Good luck tomorrow Latte - let us know how you are when you can. I hope it all goes amazingly well :bighug:

Back