The really slow loss team!

Emma! That is great, well done! Stay with us, and cheer us on :) I think that slow losers will sometimes have big weeks, so this is nice to know.
X

Hi Pomette, good to see you. When does everyone weigh in, I do Sunday. I dont think we need to all weigh in on the same day, it's nice to hear on different days some good news! What do you think?

There's hope for me yet,then!:D
I weigh in at home Saturday,my husband dreads it, hehe!!!!

well after tonight, i think i might have to leave you!! i lost...... 6lb!!!!!!!!! can't believe it!! the last few weeks ive been so good and put on 4lb in 2 weeks (despite following the plan 100%) and then i stepped on tonight and my mouth nearly hit the floor!!

Well done girl - stay with us and act as our inspiration to show it can be done!

Regarding weight-in - I'm Monday morning at home.

I'm tuesday night at class :)

Can I join you ladies?? Weigh in on a Monday evening at class. Have lost weight previously with sw, fell off wagon and now back to lose my last stone :0)
My losses have been a lot less than last time! Have felt like giving up on occasions already and this site always helps me find my motivation again! Any loss is a step in the right direction so its head high and carry on! X

Can I join you ladies?? Weigh in on a Monday evening at class. Have lost weight previously with sw, fell off wagon and now back to lose my last stone :0)
My losses have been a lot less than last time! Have felt like giving up on occasions already and this site always helps me find my motivation again! Any loss is a step in the right direction so its head high and carry on! X

Welcome :grouphugg:
There's always someone to motivate you on here.
Good luck:)

Aw thanks holidaygirl10!! :0) xx

hi and welcome hon :)

dont feel disheartened hun your on the right track. we're all different and all have different amoun to of weight to lose and everybody's sitiuations are different.
good luck xxx xxx xxx :D

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies!! What a lovely team, glad I joined you :0) xxx

Great to have a good team here now! So, to keep us on track... What does help speed things along?
And... What are you non scale victories? What makes us feel good even when the scales are slow?

I will go first: drinking loads of water and exercise seem to help speed my loss and being in control of food ( rather than the other way around) help me keep going !!

does anyone have an excel doc made up that calculates syns i have one for ww i really need a calculator.....please help

Not sure there is 1 bma. People use the 20 cals = 1 syn rule for food that isn't free. Hope that helps xx

will that work with anythind that i make from scratch? do i just minus the stuff thats free for that particular day but what if i only have the overall calories rather than individual item kcal

My weight loss speeded up this week, I lost 4lb,so patience is definately worth it;)
I varied my diet a bit more,salad,grapefruit,blueberries,spinach and I have been off my food,due to a rotten cold so hope it doesn't go back on next week:eek:

Not sure on the overall kcal thing bma. Have just read here on a thread a few times about the 20 cal = 1 syn rule. Guess if u only have the overall cal for something u could look up cals for the free item in it then minus that from the whole thing? Ha ha I'm confusing myself so hope you get what I mean :-D
Holidaygirl... Whoop whoop!!!! Well done!! I had a sneaky peak on my scales this morning (know I shouldn't but do tend to on a Saturday for some reason) and I've gained???... And my scales are always the same as in group. Not worrying about it tho, will see how it is Monday then cry or whoop lol xx

Hiya
i will join up, im a slow loser i lost 2 1/2st 2 years ago, did put a stone on but due to meds.
If i hadnt had the meds i would have kept it off.
I set myself at 1.5 a week.
Since i started here i am on my bike doing est 3 to 5 miles in a day and an amount of walking.
I may not lose often but im getting fitter.
All activity can only be progress, nothing less.

I do find it hard to stay on track when im out of the house, im slowly winning in strength thou....but dont tell my subconciouse;)

Ive had ups/downs and big arguments with myself, in the end its mostly down to patience and its very hard when you dnt get any reward as a week is a long time when your trying.

I wiegh on a Monday morning:).

PS i dont do a diet plan does it matter?, its a shame this is on the SW part. I bet theres plenty out there who are slow losers. :D

Back