The really slow loss team!

Welcome everyone! Slowly slowly catchy monkey!!!

What exercise are you all doing to help speed you along? I am doing couch to 5 k which I am really enjoying!

I'm doing the 30 day shred 3 times a week. A weights class and hr gym n swim another day. Have the weekend off. Definately toning up. Have more energy too. Even hubby says I look like I've lost more than 6 and a half lb :0)

I go to the gym about 3 times a week, classes and gym but not really getting anywhere. I've just ordered 30 day shred and my husbands trying to get me to start a workout called P90X - it looks tough though!!!

My 30 day shred DVD is on it's way! I live in Spain and can't get it delivered here so mum's bring it at Easter (if she remembers! 77 and very dotty!). So after that it's all systems go.
At the moment, I just go for a cycle 2-3 times a week. Can't wait for the summer to come when I can get back in the pool and put some serious exercise in.

I do yoga class one a week and dancercize class once a week. It's not a lot but it's more than I was doing but with that and SW class that's 3 evenings a week taken up and I need to work late in my job to keep up to date. Maybe I'm not doing enough now :s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

From what I've seen, they supposedly work well to start with but stop having any benefit after the first few weeks as your body gets used to them. Wouldn't stop me getting some if they were cheap though ;)

Hi and welcome to the new joiners :D

Not long til weigh-in, feel much less bloated after drinking 3.25 litres yesterday to get rid of it. Fingers crossed.

Slow And Steady Wins The Race :D

there's definitely something in the slow loss water as I dropped 3 tonight :O was shocked as I was certain the bloating counted me out!

there's definitely something in the slow loss water as I dropped 3 tonight :O was shocked as I was certain the bloating counted me out!

Well done, great loss:D

Well done! My WI is tonight x

Hi I am a slow loser too. Had my 9th W I this week and got my 1stone award! It is funny though because we all have our own ideas about what is a good weekly weight loss. Someone I joined group with lost 1.5lb this week the same as me. I was sooooo made up at losing that amount, but she was devasted with her loss. She was a 3 - 4 lbs loss person for quite some weeks whereas I have plodded on first 2 weeks 2.5lbs, then the odd 1lb, couple of 0.5lbs last week 1.5lbs. We all get there in the end. Remember, the tortoise won the race, not the hare!!!

Well my new mantra is slow to come off slow to go back on easier to maintain lol

When some of my group put on they are putting on 2 or 3lb as they loose such bug amounts, most I've ever put on is a lb.

I don't know if it's true but it's my theory and I'm sticking to it haha

Agree with you Jenny - so far I've managed to lose every one of the last 10 weeks. One week ½ lb and another just a ¼ lb (I actually weigh in kg so can see small amounts going).
But this is how I lost 2 st 4 years ago and kept it off.
Hoping to lose another 3 st this time and finally get to my target!

Deffo something in the slow losers water, 3lb off this week!!! :O 1/2lb to my stone 3lb to club 10

Well done hon!

I love this thread,has positive vibes flowing out of it:D

Back