The really slow loss team!

acc said:
Just thinking about the way I exercise..up until 2 weeks ago I exercised about an hr per night in one fell swoop,now I have a dog the gym has gone out the window and now still do an hr but spread over the day walking the dog,30 mins ir more twice a day. My last two wi's have been great!maybe a change is as good as a rest.:-/

I have a theory about this. If you exercise for a whole hour the latter part of that hour you'll be getting tired and not working out as hard as you would if you split it up through the day plus it's probably keeping your metabolism going cos your having more bursts of exercise firing it up more. That's my theory anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

conlou1 said:
I have a theory about this. If you exercise for a whole hour the latter part of that hour you'll be getting tired and not working out as hard as you would if you split it up through the day plus it's probably keeping your metabolism going cos your having more bursts of exercise firing it up more. That's my theory anyway lol

Sounds good to me!

I thought today is there actually any point me going to class if im doing exercise and not losing?? It's a bit demotivational. Hmm well see.

Go along anyway, but try not to get too upset if you haven't lost loads - you can see the results of you efforts in the mirror and on the tape measure! With a few rests days and your body getting more used it now you may just start seeing a loss again. Remember you are very close to a normal BMI now to which is going to make things tougher for you too. Try and focus on how far you have come already and how much you have to quite rightly to be proud of :D

Now I have less than a stone to target I am toying with the idea of only weighing in once a month as I was disappointed about the last few weeks until Al pointed out to me that on average I had lost nearly a pound a week which is good going when you are getting close to target!

Annya said:
Go along anyway, but try not to get too upset if you haven't lost loads - you can see the results of you efforts in the mirror and on the tape measure! With a few rests days and your body getting more used it now you may just start seeing a loss again. Remember you are very close to a normal BMI now to which is going to make things tougher for you too. Try and focus on how far you have come already and how much you have to quite rightly to be proud of :D

Now I have less than a stone to target I am toying with the idea of only weighing in once a month as I was disappointed about the last few weeks until Al pointed out to me that on average I had lost nearly a pound a week which is good going when you are getting close to target!

Yeah that's not a bad idea hun. I have just spoke to my mil. I'm gonna see how I get on tomorrow if I've gained again I'm going to join weight watchers. It's more about portion control and not knowing the plan at all so having to weigh and measure everything may work in my favour, plus it's free joining fee and free first week. I'll see how I feel tomorrow

Level 3..... OMG!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Still, at least I managed everything but all the sit ups (I just couldn't squeeze out the last 3 :eek:), although some of the moves were Anita style........ if I'd tried Natalie's moves I probably would have come through the ceiling!

The REALLY annoying thing is that, even though it much tougher, I didn't burn any more calories than I do on Level 2 - life is sooooo not fair :(

Annya said:
Level 3..... OMG!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Still, at least I managed everything but all the sit ups (I just couldn't squeeze out the last 3 :eek:), although some of the moves were Anita style........ if I'd tried Natalie's moves I probably would have come through the ceiling!

The REALLY annoying thing is that, even though it much tougher, I didn't burn any more calories than I do on Level 2 - life is sooooo not fair :(

It's probably more about keeping using different muscles rather than the same ones over and over cos that's when you stop seeing a difference. I bet you have a great inch loss. I'm gonna have another rest day today as originally planned or do my DVD after weigh in cos I don't want to put strain on my muscles and retain lots of water before weigh in. I need to see some sort of loss before I throw in the towel lol.

Morning chica's. Sun is finally shining today instead of all that bleddy rain.
Trip to Truro in the rain yesterday resulted in good & bad.

Bad - broke the wing mirror on our friends car reversing into a very tight parking space. Was so worried about hitting the car to one side I forgot about the concrete pillar on the other. How can hitting a pillar at about 2mph completely smash the whole bleddy thing?

Good - went and get measured properly in an Ann SUmmers shop of all places and got 3 lovely new bra's that actually fit!!!! But believe it or not in a slightly padded 36E rather than the unpadded 36DD which I was wearing which felt way too big. The new ones are really different from what I would normally wear. As I say slightly padded in lovely silky material and sexy colours rather than the plain white lacey ones I would normally wear.

But you're right about different manufacturers of clothes - this obviously includes bras. I have one pair of size 14 trousers that are too big, 1 pair of size 16's that are tight and a pair of size 18's that are fine! And tops are even worse. I've bought several size 14 fitted ones recently that are fine but I was wearing one of my old tops yesterday. It is in in stretchy cotton - allmost like a cotton lycra if you know what I mean - and it is a size 22. Ok it is ever so slightly big and not clingy but not enormous. How does that work?
The thought that I used to wear this top when I was a size 20 is somewhat appalling. I must have looked awful!

Pommette said:
Morning chica's. Sun is finally shining today instead of all that bleddy rain.
Trip to Truro in the rain yesterday resulted in good & bad.

Bad - broke the wing mirror on our friends car reversing into a very tight parking space. Was so worried about hitting the car to one side I forgot about the concrete pillar on the other. How can hitting a pillar at about 2mph completely smash the whole bleddy thing?

Good - went and get measured properly in an Ann SUmmers shop of all places and got 3 lovely new bra's that actually fit!!!! But believe it or not in a slightly padded 36E rather than the unpadded 36DD which I was wearing which felt way too big. The new ones are really different from what I would normally wear. As I say slightly padded in lovely silky material and sexy colours rather than the plain white lacey ones I would normally wear.

But you're right about different manufacturers of clothes - this obviously includes bras. I have one pair of size 14 trousers that are too big, 1 pair of size 16's that are tight and a pair of size 18's that are fine! And tops are even worse. I've bought several size 14 fitted ones recently that are fine but I was wearing one of my old tops yesterday. It is in in stretchy cotton - allmost like a cotton lycra if you know what I mean - and it is a size 22. Ok it is ever so slightly big and not clingy but not enormous. How does that work?
The thought that I used to wear this top when I was a size 20 is somewhat appalling. I must have looked awful!

I find knickers bad too. Years ago when I was a 10-12 and weighing 9.7 most of my pants were size 16-18!!!! There's no way I could have worn them now it's ridiculous. I don't think they allow for the fact that people are not made of hard plastic likd the bloody models they put the clothes on and if something is elasticated while it may fit on a size 18 mannequin that has no flabby bits humans actually have soft lumps and bumps that tend to spill over elasticated material rather than just stretching it out grrrrr I will get off my soap box now haha

We I really feel like I've gained again. I have no idea why I would havd done but my tummy is really bloated and I just feel fatter. If I've gained again I'm afraid I'm going to have to give up on Sw. If I can't lose weight on success express whilst doing the 30DS then it obviously isn't the way for me. Decided to go back on the pill to try regulate my hormones as I'm sure this isn't helping anything either. Feel really fed up with it all today. My friend text last night saying she was also wondering why I hadn't lost the weight as easy this time, she was just responding to me moaning but it made me feel a bit crap. It is coming off slow but I've still lost 2 1/2 stone in under a year which I think is great. Humff just in one of them moods I think. Bloody hormones

conlou1 said:
After all my stressing I lost 1.5. Really pleased.

Snap last week I put the same on as you and this time I lost the same !

But I feel a bit of a cheat as I didn't eat anything after 3pm yesterday due to work and today all I have had is fruit and salad.

There you go - I told you all would be OK :D

Well done - that naughty step is going to be CROWDED this week :D

Just a quick update on my progress. Last week I managed 5 days hundred percent on plan, but fell apart at the weekend and deviated but not too seriously. This week I am on Day 3 (hundred percent) and I have shifted 2.0 lbs.

Sadly this is weight I did put on when I lost the will during some recent illnesses, but it is heading in the right direction and more importantly I am not obsessing about it!

Have a good day all. :)

Just a quick update on my progress. Last week I managed 5 days hundred percent on plan, but fell apart at the weekend and deviated but not too seriously. This week I am on Day 3 (hundred percent) and I have shifted 2.0 lbs.

Sadly this is weight I did put on when I lost the will during some recent illnesses, but it is heading in the right direction and more importantly I am not obsessing about it!

Have a good day all. :)

Well done - the only way now is DOWN :D

Well done flab and others that is really good to read.

I do feel a fraud as I barely ate for two days but it is nice to be in the next stone bracket for the first time since December last year !

J. . .This week I am on Day 3 (hundred percent) and I have shifted 2.0 lbs.

Well done girlies - get on that norty step.

Lou - you have got to stop stressing before WI and threatening to give up SW. You know if you stick to Success Express you lose. The reason you don't is that you've usually had a day (or two) off plan and had a bottle of wine (or two)! :8855:

Latte - well done chica - great result. And it's not cheating just having fruit and salad. But do eat a bit more if you can hun.

Flabulous - a great result too chica. Don't worry about the weekend. What's important is that you are back on track.

Back