The really slow loss team!

Pommette said:
Evening my lovely Tortoises.

I'm heading back to Blighty tommorrow and won't be back in Spain until 8th May.
I'll have my netbook and the dongle but as mobile signals are pretty dodgy where MIL lives and most of the other places we'll be visiting too I won't get on very often.

Have a great 11 days without me and good luck everyone.

Enjoy :-D

Ok so. Decided to move to level2 of the shred cos level 1 was boring me to tears and OMG it's hard as hell. I did it but I followed Anita on majority of it and I couldn't do those twist moves I started getting that pulling stabbing pain in my lower stomach again. Talk about sweating!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Take it easy honey - Level 2 is MUCH more intense than Level 1. I am on Day 10 of Level 2 tonight and should move up to Level 3 tomorrow, but TBH I am going to stay where I am for a while as I am still struggling with most of the plank plyo moves, although I have completed all 10 days without stopping for rests. I would say I am probably doing 2/3 Natalie moves now, but the plank moves KILL my wrists....... trying to hold up nearly 12 stones whilst bouncing around the back end like an idiot is just tooooooooo much for them so I do Anita's front or side steps instead, although I am mixing in some plyos now too - just a few anyway!

What about the oblique planks at the end then - MURDEROUS or what? By then the sweat is literally pouring off me and dripping on to the floor :eek:

I cranked up 220 calories in 20 minutes and maxed out at 179bpm with an average of 132bpm last night according to my HRM - that's WAY better than the elliptical, but I couldn't keep up the shred for an hour like I do the elliptical! I would definitely be gargling my heart (ha ha - I love it when she says that!)

I just ordered the 30ds yesterday. Can't wait til it comes as everyone seems to have great inch losses which is what I'm after. I don't care what the scales tell me I'm way more about how I look, feel and how clothes feel on me. Well done, looks amazing so far! 7 days and amazing results. X

Good on ya! We'll have to start a slimming tortoises 30DS agonising thread soon
;)

Annya said:
Take it easy honey - Level 2 is MUCH more intense than Level 1. I am on Day 10 of Level 2 tonight and should move up to Level 3 tomorrow, but TBH I am going to stay where I am for a while as I am still struggling with most of the plank plyo moves, although I have completed all 10 days without stopping for rests. I would say I am probably doing 2/3 Natalie moves now, but the plank moves KILL my wrists....... trying to hold up nearly 12 stones whilst bouncing around the back end like an idiot is just tooooooooo much for them so I do Anita's front or side steps instead, although I am mixing in some plyos now too - just a few anyway!

What about the oblique planks at the end then - MURDEROUS or what? By then the sweat is literally pouring off me and dripping on to the floor :eek:

I cranked up 220 calories in 20 minutes and maxed out at 179bpm with an average of 132bpm last night according to my HRM - that's WAY better than the elliptical, but I couldn't keep up the shred for an hour like I do the elliptical! I would definitely be gargling my heart (ha ha - I love it when she says that!)

I didn't mind the ab plank things I quite enjoyed them, I may not be saying that tomorrow like lol. The V raises are a killer you were right!!! My arms were like jelly!!! I found the cardio really hard this time. Second section I thought I was gonna pass out on the cardio lol. I enjoyed it though. I found the girls less patronising cos they were struggling too lol. In the first one that Natalie got on my wick pulling sarcy faces lol. I think I'll stick with this one til day 20. That gives me 12 more sessions with it. I can't wait to do my measurements again in a few days!!! Screw the scales im addicted to my tape measure lol. What DVD we doing after this one then?? ;)

I can't wait to do my measurements again in a few days!!! Screw the scales im addicted to my tape measure lol. Me too! I got a real boost today as I put on a motorcycle suit that I haven't had on since August last year and at that time I had a MAJOR muffin top hanging over the trousers, but I needed a BELT on them today :eek: Al has been telling me I look a lot thinner, but I just thought he was trying to make me feel better and I can't see it myself..........

What DVD we doing after this one then?? ;) Well, I have a boxed set of four JM workouts. I think I'll give the 6 weeks 6 pack abs one a miss as I have had a lot of abdominal surgery and don't want to end up with another incisional hernia :( but the No More Trouble Zones looks excruciating enough to work :eek: Or I might try The Biggest Loser DVD I just got through the post from Amazon - a bargain at £1.99 + P&P! That has different sections for different problems so I may give that a go next. I dusted off my old YMCA toning video (yes, a VIDEO!) the other day and the 3rd level on that is still pretty tough, just not as intense as JM so that might give another go too! I am getting addicted to my workout DVDs I think..... must be the thought of jeans shopping (ha, ha, ha!)

PS: Have you gargled your heart yet? ;)

I started a Sw shred thread Hun. Called 30 day shredders :) come on by :D

Oooo - I will shuffle off anf find it. Am I OK even though I'm not SW any more? The SF thread has loads of tumbleweeds blowing through but not a lot else :rolleyes:

Lol I didn't hear her say that I'll watch out for it tomorrow must have been on a part where I was groaning and shouting you b1atch at the tv haha. Ooh I'm gonna nip over yo amazon and buy myself the abs one I think that's what thus pain is, my stomach muscles have gotten so weak through 2 pregnancies so close together. I am getting addicted to exercise DVDs too, I was actually excited when I pressed on level 2. And I kept thinking ooh I wonder what exercise will be next til the end when I though dear god please let it end hahaha. Ooh well done on your biker trousers. This is why I'm taking pics cos otherwise I don't see the difference. I still think I look the same as I did when I was 14 stone, til I look back. I think it's good to do even if your not exercising and just embarking on weight loss cos I think sometimes it takes your head a while to catch up with your body. There's a pair of jeans I want to fit nicely by the end of this I'm honna take a pic of how they look now and then see if there's a change by the end. Never thought exercise could be so much fun!!

Annya said:
Oooo - I will shuffle off anf find it. Am I OK even though I'm not SW any more? The SF thread has loads of tumbleweeds blowing through but not a lot else :rolleyes:

Yeah course you are Hun I just put it in the Sw section cos the other was in Dylan diet and some woman said she was on 500 calories a day or something and none of them stuck to it which is hardly surprising. So I wanted to start one that people actually did!!! There's a few doing it which is nice as we're all in same boat. Could do with you aswell cos you've been at it longer than me and can give us hints or warnings lol xx

I went and found it, but they are losing weight too quickly for me Lou - it'll give me a complex :eek: and I am just starting to regain my confidence a bit.

I will continue to warn you on here if nobody else minds :D

Lol no worries hun. Woo still got my exercise buddy xx

Of course! And you can pop onto your thread and forewarn and forearm them too ;) xxx

Morning:) just back from class .....
2lb OFF!!!! So 8 lb in 2 wks,got my 1/2 st award :-D good luck for nxt week xxxx ann

Morning:) just back from class .....
2lb OFF!!!! So 8 lb in 2 wks,got my 1/2 st award :-D good luck for nxt week xxxx ann

Morning Ann. Well done you - you are on a roll :D
Get back on that naughty step and get out your purse! Lines next week if you keep this up! :8855:
:8855: :8855: :8855:

Well done :) x

Back