The really slow loss team!

he's moved it for me but Ican't work out how to add a link to my signature. Can anyone help -I'm not the most computer literate person around!

1.5lb on this week. This 1lb keeps coming on and off but I expected it anyway. I'm tryin FF this week. Think I might keep a diary of how in feeling etc without going into details of the plan too much x

I'm not sure how to link it on my phone but it's in the food diary section. I'm in need of moral support lol

Ah slow losers , I need to get a grip too. I have not had enough water or superfree and too many syns... Time for me to get a proper grip again!

Woodland girl said:
Well, half off in two weeks! Sigh. Where is that pineapple...?

Keep at it WG!

Ah slow losers , I need to get a grip too. I have not had enough water or superfree and too many syns... Time for me to get a proper grip again!

Me too WG - def. not had enough water of SF for the last few days.
We can do this as mine is an Oops - 1/2 lb on.
Parties, visits to mum, the odd glass of wine too many and only myself to blame.
First gain this year though so I am actually quite happy with that.

really p'd off!Put 1.5 lb on-done everything she told me about eating more free food. Told me to try some red and some ee this week. She says my diaries are fine and if I don't loose this week she's going to give me a fast forward plan?!?I 've posted diaries as well but not getting anywhere!

louisedan said:
really p'd off!Put 1.5 lb on-done everything she told me about eating more free food. Told me to try some red and some ee this week. She says my diaries are fine and if I don't loose this week she's going to give me a fast forward plan?!?I 've posted diaries as well but not getting anywhere!

I'm in the same boat Louise. On my last day of FF this week. Hopefully it will all be worth it at weigh in tonight but I can't wait to get back to food optimising! It's been the longest week of my life!

louisedan said:
sts. Getting cheesed off now-Followed it 100%,put in food diaries.Where Do I go now?I'm in my danger zone now cos I'M getting disheartened and I always seem to binge at this point.

I'm in the same boat I've been the same for months now! I've just brought 30 day shred DVD hope that helps! Are u near target?

louisedan said:
I've never done ff so don't know what it is yet. Hope it works for you. x

It's really really strict. I lost 2.5lb but it should be a last resort after doing SAS logs and personal eating plans etc I tried all of them first x

Baby-belle said:
What is ff and sas? I need somthing different

FF is fast forward and is only given out by a consultant. SAS are a like food diarys but make you look at things more. You can get them from your consultant or you can get them on the website x

You can also try success express, which is where you food optimise but increase you 1/3 superfree to 2/3 superfree but have extra HE. Also drink loads of water with food, that's one of the things on FF that I thinks worked, as you get full and stay full for longer x

with success express ,as well as what's already been said ,you have to count the higher syn value of something not the lower one like on ee.

It's was just called my fast forward week but I only posted a couple of times lol

Back