The really slow loss team!

I've had 3 days off plan now and feeling awful. Sluggish and bloated and horrible. I've totally lost track of myself and it's down to lack of planning. I'm annoyed at myself totally, as I should have stayed in control. Grrrrr!!!! Going to see the chillis tomorrow night so another night off plan as I'm not going to a gig and not drinking! Especially a rock gig!! Fully prepared for a big gain, and to get back on track Monday. Hope you are all having a better weekend than me. Xx

Having been AWOL for a while I weighed in this morning with a sts!!!! Really pleased as Ithought I gained.
Well head down and back on it again, lot sof exercise and planning called for.:whacky068:

Welcome MummySarah - you've come to the right fred if you're a half-a-pound-a-weeker!
You just have to ignore those of us who occasionally get a big loss . . . tee hee :8855:

And welcome back Acc - great on the STS and getting back on track.

I've decided to have one of my very rare EE days today. Hubby has made pea and ham soup. And oh my gawd it is to die for!
Big ham hock, loads of yellow split peas, onions and carrots plus chicken stock.

Last edited:
Mmm! I love pea and ham soup! It's so satisfying. I weighed myself at the gym today and have STS. Happy with it as I have been off plan for 2 days. Despite being horribly hung over today when the boys were at a birthday party I used the pool at the health club it was at, so feel a little better than if I'd wallowed in a hung over state. Woo! So excited for the chilli peppers tomorrow hoping it doesn't rain loads though as its at a stadium xx

Hola girls I am logging in from sunny Mijas as I am on the free wi fi in the bar.
Having a great time with my mum and weather is fab.
Food wise meh not a lot of veggie choice as most of the mixed salads have shellfish or meat in them but there is plenty of fresh fruit chips crisps and bread all on all inc plus lots of cocktails and wine so I am not starving or going thirsty !
I thought there would be a better food choice but it really is meat oriented.
Will worry about weigh in week on Tuesday so I have a week to get back on track as we fly back Tuesday so I can't make my meeting.

Hope you are all well

X

Hola girls I am logging in from sunny Mijas as I am on the free wi fi in the bar.
Where are you actually staying chica? It sounds an awful lot like the place we stayed!

Ok ladies I have done it. This was my decider night. I
Made a very hard personal decision that If I couldn't control my drinking tonight I was going to stop forever. And.... I drank water and just half a glass if water through my meal then alternated my drinks with alcoholic and non alcoholic, after midnight I drank water. I'm so proud, drink is an issue and one I wanted to learn to control and it's been a big downfall for me in the past so to do thus was a massive massive achievement. So proud right now. I also had a great night and despite coming home and eating unplanned food I'm unphased. I now don't feel scared that I'm gonna lose control next time. Happy happy happy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

conlou1 said:
Ok ladies I have done it. This was my decider night. I
Made a very hard personal decision that If I couldn't control my drinking tonight I was going to stop forever. And.... I drank water and just half a glass if water through my meal then alternated my drinks with alcoholic and non alcoholic, after midnight I drank water. I'm so proud, drink is an issue and one I wanted to learn to control and it's been a big downfall for me in the past so to do thus was a massive massive achievement. So proud right now. I also had a great night and despite coming home and eating unplanned food I'm unphased. I now don't feel scared that I'm gonna lose control next time. Happy happy happy xx

Half a glass of wine not water. Too excited writing this lol

Well done Lou, must feel really good to have controlled something you weren't sure you could. Good for you xxx

We are staying in the Vik Gran hotel Costa del sol used to just be the gran hotel but Vik group took it over. It is the only hotel on the beach I think.

We go home Tuesday morning.

Well done Lou you must be so chuffed.

I can't wait to see what my scales say Tuesday night.

Can't believe the weather will be so rotten (

Just draw a line udner it Lou. Your hormone problems must be getting you down so don't fret too much about the excess food.

Hope everyone's had good weekends. I've been 100% & done 2hrs 40mins exercise Friday-Sunday. I'm still drinking lots (= peeing lots ;)) but REALLY REALLY hope it pays off at WI Wednesday!!!

. . . no money cos I'm with Natwest and my hubby's wages still haven't gone in yet
Lou - from what I've read on the internet any account holder who needs money can have it even if it cause them to go overdrawn - and there will be no charges.
Get into a bank and go talk to them. You shouldn't have to be without money because of their major cock up.

Morning lovely tortoises

I'll kick the week off - I lost 0.6 kg (1.32 lbs) so I'm heading for the naughty step.
That leaves me just 1 kg (2.2 lbs) over target.
Yippeee that means I'm back in range again and not that far off getting back to target! :D

Mind you - I'm not feeling very well today! Been sick over night and got DGs (duff guts) so that might account for a bit of the loss.
Had a few brandies last night but not enough to make me ill I don't think.

Good luck everyone else for WI - we can do this!

Back